MIKA in Boston, Massachusetts -- Orpheum Theatre

dcdeb

Try to keep the cleanup to a minimum. :roftl:

I say just keep your camera hidden as you go in that way they can't just take it away. I wouldn't want them to take mine away I'm in love with it. Take my coat or something I don't need it for the night haha.

The two people that we saw seemed wasted. I caught a picture of the guy grabbing Mika's lion glove which I didn't know I had until I was in the car later and randomly started laughing. Was that guy that I have in the picture beside you, the one that was wearing that funky outfit with the braces, was he drunk too since he was dancing up on you all?

My friend ended up getting two drinks before the gig. I was kind of skeptical because I don't know how he handles alcohol and I needed him to be sober to drive us because my feet couldn't handle it after all of the standing. Luckily he was because he stopped after two. He also had pretty fast reflexes, probably faster than me because I was so tired. Two raccoons had run out into the road and he slammed on the breaks and steered to try to miss them. We hit one and swerved and we were stopped diagonal on the interstate starting to face the guard rail. That all happened so fast yet felt like slow motion. I think I just screamed "oh god" and braced both of my arms against the car. After that my next thought was to see where the car was behind us because I was afraid it was going to come up and hit us.

I was pretty much freaked out the whole way back after that afraid that we were going to an accident after having the time of my life. We were in the area where my friend hit a moose before and got very lucky and survived so that's why I was freaked out. Knowing that moose and deer are near the roads at night freak me out to no end.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic