Additional date Brixton on February 28th

Queenie

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Additional Brixton Date on 28th Feb

Further to the message below, we can confirm that there is an additional date at Brixton Academy on February 28th.

Mikasounds

sorry, i´m not happy with this :crybaby:

I want to do it!!

:blink: *drools*:blink:

It´s tempting but it´s impossible to me to do this one..c´mon mika! do it on february 27th!!! :crybaby:

The 29th would do great for me Mika!! Special Leap year event!! how cool would that be. (I could ask him to marry me...oh s*** I'm already married :thumbdown: )

Additional Brixton Date on 28th Feb

Further to the message below, we can confirm that there is an additional date at Brixton Academy on February 28th.

Mikasounds

sorry, i´m not happy with this :crybaby:

I want to do it!!

Can't find it on Mikasounds, can you please explain a little more.:boxed:

Is he adding another show to this the 25 and 26 or is it changed to the 28?

Looks like it's going to be a long stay in London in February?:roftl:

created an event thread for that...

wtf are they doing ?! Will they ever learn something about over work ? well... i guess happy for those who don't have a ticket for the previous ones...

Hey come on it's a great idea, first Canada and US and then these :yay:I feel a cancellation coming up, hope Palladium will play somewhere in London :naughty:

created an event thread for that...

wtf are they doing ?! Will they ever learn something about over work ? well... i guess happy for those who don't have a ticket for the previous ones...

He must have added it knowing you'd spend the whole week there Yop :naughty: :naughty: !

He must have added it knowing you'd spend the whole week there Yop :naughty: :naughty: !

yeah right... i don't think he's the one who added it...

tempting' date=' since i'll already be there... let's wait until the tickets are on sale... will think about it... i have other things to do !!! :mf_rosetinted: [/font']

Just checked my planning for that week: I have a ****ing deadline for work on the 29th of Feb!! :crybaby: :crybaby:

thought you wouldn't do it :fisch::wink2:

Well... I could bring a laptop and work my *** off in London on the Wednesday to finish my project but that is something I wouldn't believe myself. :roftl: :roftl:

Nah. Hopefully there will be people who decide to go on the 28th instead of the 25th and are willing to sell their spare ticket for the 25th to people like me. :biggrin2:

Hey come on it's a great idea, first Canada and US and then these :yay:I feel a cancellation coming up, hope Palladium will play somewhere in London :naughty:

:naughty:

ahhh this is tempting! it would help if it was on the bloody 27th!