Additional date Brixton on February 28th

Queenie

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ow. Yeah. Forgot about the homefront. :doh:

hm.... I just thought about the "active queuers" in our group... oh dear.

anyway, the free day will give us a moment to recover from queueing (warming up our butts :mf_rosetinted:). does anyone already have any accommodation ideas? shall we meet one day earlier? or on the free day? what about the lockside lounge? it was a great place! :thumb_yello: btw, :fisch: does anyone have a photo of the barkeeper?

No more gigs before you've had a long break

is it that difficult to understand? :mf_rosetinted:

Of course

A LONG BREAK

and then

ONE LONDON GIG ON SATURDAY PLEASE

and then

ONE DAY GIG AND ONE DAY OFF

SEVEN DAYS OFF

:doh: thanx god i haven't booked my flight yet! seems like i'll end up in london for another whole week, as the flights on sunday are so expensive that it's even a little cheaper if i fly already on friday and pay for a hostel for the 2 nights. *sigh* wonder if i'll be able to go to australia after that at all! :sneaky2: need money. urgently. mika, how about a donation for your poor fans? :fisch:

but well, i read my 2008 horoscope today and it said that i'm very much into travelling at the moment (true, true... :mf_rosetinted:) and might find the love of my life on one of my journeys in early 2008. can't miss this chance, lol! :bleh: (*is desperately looking for excuses that make her look less an obsessive fan* :lmao: )

I guess I'm gonna have to do 25th, 26th & 28th...:mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

So am I... One whole week of vacation in London...

Actually, his last date in the US is Feb 15 right? So it he puts nothing in between (let's dream...) he should be fit for the London gigs...

So am I... One whole week of vacation in London...

Actually' date=' his last date in the US is Feb 15 right? So it he puts nothing in between (let's dream...) he should be fit for the London gigs...[/quote']

he has the brit awards on feb 20. hope he doesn't party too hard after that so he's fit for the gigs... :fisch:

he has the brit awards on feb 20. hope he doesn't party too hard after that so he's fit for the gigs... :fisch:

does anyone have tickets for the brit awards? :fisch:

ok, very unrealistic thought. but anyway - he'll win every single prize there and so... :biggrin2:

OoooO000OOO000 I wanna book book book but dunno what gigs to do and trains are NOT cheap from up here (unless I book early enough and that means prior planning...vix has another uni audition on the middle date and it wont finish till 6.45pmish and then she would have to get across London etc to the gig... hmmm would it be better to get seated...does it have seats sooooo many questions so little time.

(I really should be saving every penny I can for her really, she got accepted for Itallia Conti in London and the fees alone are over 13 grand a year for 3 years :shocked: I think I may have learn how to rob banks or something to pay this, we are already paying our son through uni, pfft snot fair.

vix has another uni audition on the middle date and it wont finish till 6.45pmish and then she would have to get across London etc to the gig... hmmm would it be better to get seated...does it have seats sooooo many questions so little time.

brixton does have seats! :thumb_yello:

does anyone have tickets for the brit awards? :fisch:

ok, very unrealistic thought. but anyway - he'll win every single prize there and so... :biggrin2:

i heard they only go on sale in january. guess you'll have to be fast though and order them within the first 10 minutes. :naughty:

mika should make this concert half price... :mf_rosetinted:

A discount?? Ahahaha, what an idea :punk::roftl:

amen. what if he cancels/postpones again?? what if he is already at his end when he comes back from touring the states? why dos he have a tour plan that doesnt really give him time to bloody recover?????

... or maybe a deal with local accomodation providers and Ryanair? :sneaky2:

:blink: No, I really hope those 10 days (if it will remain 10 days) after the US tour will be enough to recover and be in top shape again... for us :biggrin2: (and Universal's kerchinga :sneaky2: )

amen. what if he cancels/postpones again?? what if he is already at his end when he comes back from touring the states? why dos he have a tour plan that doesnt really give him time to bloody recover?????

that's what i am VERY scared about... :boxed: