Carling Brixton Academy - London

Pamette

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whaaaaaaaah getting craaaaazyyyyy!!!:punk: :punk:

has anyone of you already made a letter/gift for mika??

Yeah I am making a gift for Mika and still need to finish it though as I only have 6 days to complete it as I wanna give it to him on 25th!

Yeah I am making a gift for Mika and still need to finish it though as I only have 6 days to complete it as I wanna give it to him on 25th!

I don't have anything!! wanted to make a little Tintin-doll, but I don't have the .. uh.. (don't know the word in english:roftl: ) elements to make it:roftl:

but I will shurely write a letter:blush-anim-cl:

oooh you mean the poems? how's that been going??

btw long time no *type*:mf_rosetinted: ! hehe how are you doing:D?

Hey, yeah they are going really well thanks, I have now written 6 poems; Billy Brown, Erase, SITM, AOW, GK and MI!! I am now working on Big Girl! So hopefully will all be finished by Monday, as I havent got many more to write!! Hows u?

Hey, yeah they are going really well thanks, I have now written 6 poems; Billy Brown, Erase, SITM, AOW, GK and MI!! I am now working on Big Girl! So hopefully will all be finished by Monday, as I havent got many more to write!! Hows u?

wow that's great!:thumb_yello: goodluck i'm sure you'll be done by then! it's an amazing present too:naughty: I'm good! reaaaally excited about seeing Mika!!

.... and continuing to chat to nobody in particular .....

Have you seen the venue?

It sounds great - 1920's Art Deco inside and a sloping floor so a good view for everyone.

:mf_lustslow: shame I'm not going to focus on the walls:naughty:

.... and continuing to chat to nobody in particular .....

Have you seen the venue?

It sounds great - 1920's Art Deco inside and a sloping floor so a good view for everyone.

That is great! Cause if I don't get to the front (and there weren't sloping floor) I won't be able to see much... too small :thumbdown:

Oh so it is!!!

This morning I was thinking this time next week I'll be going for my train, but during the day iId forgotten. How could I do that? :shocked:

How could you forget!?!?!?Its all I can think about!:shocked::naughty:

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!!!I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!!!:D:bleh:

Tauruslady, are you the one who was concerned about not getting your tickets to Mika? If so, did you get them?

Yep I got them a good while ago now! I was really surprised actually because I heard about a lot of people not getting them until two days before the show!

I went through ticketmaster, and all went well.

My account online was mixed up because I put www. in front of my email address, and couldn't log in for a while.