Carling Brixton Academy - London

Pamette

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that you all will have an amazing night! Well actually I know you will. :naughty: I'll be thinking of you all on the 28th:wink2: maybe even shed a few tears(probably for sure:naughty: :blink: ), cause I was meant to be there as well, but change of plans. Not that I don't hate it! :crybaby:

Sing and dance for me as well. :wink2:

I hope that you all will have an amazing night! Well actually I know you will. I'll be thinking of you all on the 28th maybe even shed a few tears(probably for sure ), cause I was meant to be there as well, but change of plans. Not that I don't hate it! :crybaby:

Sing and dance for me as well. :wink2:

OHHHHHH! sorry to hear about that! would have been nice to see mika live

:shocked:

I am not too happy either.. my friend was supposed to go with me to London.. he cancelled the whole trip.. so am stuck in a strange city on my own...

am a little disapointed.. as I don't know anyone there.. and I am not sure night life or the city will be fun to discover alone.. I've never been there, so I can not judge yet...

My friends are telling me to cancel my trip.. but i just don't have the guts to do that.. knowing that I will not be able to take time off work anytime soon and I really need a break...

will be thinking about you on the 28th.. will take plenty of pictures/video..

:thumb_yello:

:boxed:

My friend just called me and told me that he won't be able to make it to London with me!

am stuck with an extra Mika ticket! and will be going there on my own

Ahhh...Thats the exact thing thats happend to me, She told me today that she might not beable to go, BUT i will persuade her. There is no way im going to London by myself:naughty:

Cant you persuade Him to go again?

OHHHHHH! sorry to hear about that! would have been nice to see mika live

I am not too happy either.. my friend was supposed to go with me to London.. he cancelled the whole trip.. so am stuck in a strange city on my own...

am a little disapointed.. as I don't know anyone there.. and I am not sure night life or the city will be fun to discover alone.. I've never been there, so I can not judge yet...

My friends are telling me to cancel my trip.. but i just don't have the guts to do that.. knowing that I will not be able to take time off work anytime soon and I really need a break...

will be thinking about you on the 28th.. will take plenty of pictures/video..

:thumb_yello:

Awwwwww, poor you! I know how you feel though, cause my friend cancelling the trip is the main reason why I can't go. But I'm sure you will still have lots of fun, so don't even dare to cancel your trip!

I am just devastated. I have stayed away from this thread until today. I don't wan't to get all sulky and sad here, but yeah....the closer the date gets the sadder I am.:blink:

Take lots of videos and pictures! I need to see what I missed. Though I'm not sure that it won't cause a nervous breakdown. :naughty::blink:

Ahhh...Thats the exact thing thats happend to me, She told me today that she might not beable to go, BUT i will persuade her. There is no way im going to London by myself:naughty:

Cant you persuade Him to go again?

I wish I can.. but it would be selfish of me.. his boyfriend was not too happy with this whole trip thing.. and I don't want to cause any trouble between them.. love them a lot...

Racha! Don't cancel your trip... There are so many MFCers around, really! You won't feel alone!

ahhhh! am sooo frustrated!!! thanks blue...

I was really looking forward to the whole trip... you are right, I should not cancel.. I have been planning this since forever!

looking forward to meeting MFCiers... I need them now more than ever!

it's just that I have never been in a concert or trip on my own.. don't know if it will turn out to be fun

:boxed:

I stay in London is quiet long... leaving on the 8th of March!!! i might have to reschedual by bookings.. but I am definetly not going to cancel Mika's concert...

let's hope his bronchitis get better... I don't even want to think what I would do if her &^*%&^%$#@

Awwwwww, poor you! I know how you feel though, cause my friend cancelling the trip is the main reason why I can't go. But I'm sure you will still have lots of fun, so don't even dare to cancel your trip!

I am just devastated. I have stayed away from this thread until today. I don't wan't to get all sulky and sad here, but yeah....the closer the date gets the sadder I am.:blink:

Take lots of videos and pictures! I need to see what I missed. Though I'm not sure that it won't cause a nervous breakdown. :naughty::blink:

OH Nicole! you shouldn't cancel.. look at me... am coming to London all the way from Dubai... might stay till the 8th of March all on my own...

come on! you can do it...

where do you live?

I stay in London is quiet long... leaving on the 8th of March!!! i might have to reschedual by bookings.. but I am definetly not going to cancel Mika's concert...

Well that's a good idea, coming to London anyway for the gig and shorten your trip... I can see it's less fun without your friend and in that case 1.5 week can be a bit too long. But I'm happy to hear that you're coming!

Well that's a good idea, coming to London anyway for the gig and shorten your trip... I can see it's less fun without your friend and in that case 1.5 week can be a bit too long. But I'm happy to hear that you're coming!

I can not get myself to willingly miss Mika's gig...

tomorrow, i will buy some "lonely planet - London" book... that should help

:blink:

will you be there on the 28th?

Yup! I had my ticket but I wasn't sure yet (for a few reasons). Yesterday me and C@rin@ decided to stay until Friday though, so why not going to the 3rd gig as well. :naughty:

WOW! sounds like fun... good for you.. am glad you are attending all 3 gigs!

hope we will bump into each other on the 28th... will go there early..

Thanks, well I'm from near London so I'll be ok .. with a few a layers ...

Just realised this converstion is taking place in more than one thread ;)

Yes, on the 28th it is suppose to be A little cloudy with light showers now and then. And the temp ranging from 3-7 degrees.

but they are not always right.:)

I'm coming on my own - although not from so far away as Dubai. Just from Bolton. I'm meeting Em' in the queue as she's got my ticket. Please be nice to me if I go along looking at you all like a fool! :)