Gift Book for Yasmine a.k.a DaWack- the talented artist!

DaniCaz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey girls

I really had no time to make a nice lettre :crybaby: ... can I just send a message without any decoration ? :blush-anim-cl:

Dear Yasmine

I didn't found the time to make a super cool card. But I just wanted to tell you that I really love your artwork ! You're amazing and I'm sure you are the best sister one can wish for :D

best wishes from switzerland

With all my love

xxx violetsky (Céline)

Hey girls

I really had no time to make a nice lettre :crybaby: ... can I just send a message without any decoration ? :blush-anim-cl:

Me too, please!:blush-anim-cl:

I'm really sorry i know this must be very annoying!

Dear Yasmin,

You're a true inspiration to many young artists regardless of whether or not they're Mika fans. The art work you've produced isn't just beautiful, but also extremely innovative and unique. You've shown us Mika fans a reflection of Mika's music which have helped us see thigns from yours and his perspectives and have given a whole other meaning to his songs. Your work has touched the lives of Mika fans of all ages and backgrounds.

Thank you for everything you've done! I'll be looking forward to seeing more of your work with great anticipation.

xBillyBrownx (Shahd Omar)

Me too, please!:blush-anim-cl:

I'm really sorry i know this must be very annoying!

Dear Yasmin,

You're a true inspiration to many young artists regardless of whether or not they're Mika fans. The art work you've produced isn't just beautiful, but also extremely innovative and unique. You've shown us Mika fans a reflection of Mika's music which have helped us see thigns from yours and his perspectives and have given a whole other meaning to his songs. Your work has touched the lives of Mika fans of all ages and backgrounds.

Thank you for everything you've done! I'll be looking forward to seeing more of your work with great anticipation.

xBillyBrownx (Shahd Omar)

Don't worry! It's ok lol, getting messages is better than none :bleh:

Thanks!

hope it isn't too late to send in a message for Yasmine,but i had some problems to send my e-mail..i tried and i tried..but i couldn't..hope you could send my letter to Yasmine,i would be really exited:)

Hi Yasmine,those are some of my little Mikas,i made them myself..actually i made ten,with different clothes each one..but my sister took my camera and i could't take a photo of them all..i haven't had so much time to make a better gift..but the next time i wanna send you my complete collection of mikas

Hope you like and appreciate them,

Pachi,Argentinean lollipop girl

2utkmfs.jpg

wum1rr.jpg

153rwps.jpg

Don't worry! It's ok lol, getting messages is better than none :bleh:

Thanks!

Thanks a million:D:thumb_yello:

hope it isn't too late to send in a message for Yasmine,but i had some problems to send my e-mail..i tried and i tried..but i couldn't..hope you could send my letter to Yasmine,i would be really exited:)

Hi Yasmine,those are some of my little Mikas,i made them myself..actually i made ten,with different clothes each one..but my sister took my camera and i could't take a photo of them all..i haven't had so much time to make a better gift..but the next time i wanna send you my complete collection of mikas

2utkmfs.jpg

wum1rr.jpg

153rwps.jpg

I LOVE THOSE! You're SO good! Great job!

2utkmfs.jpg

wum1rr.jpg

153rwps.jpg

Not too late at all! :thumb_yello: Will add them to the book. And those mini mikas are great!!! :thumb_yello:

2utkmfs.jpg

wum1rr.jpg

153rwps.jpg

pachi que haces aca ? ajja te dije que me encantaban tus muñequitos ? :wub2: sos una grosa ! y no se hablar en ingles :wub2: ajja soy /mikamanya :)

pachi que haces aca ? ajja te dije que me encantaban tus muñequitos ? :wub2: sos una grosa ! y no se hablar en ingles :wub2: ajja soy /mikamanya :)

jaja,aca ando,haciendo propaganda de mis muñequitos por todo el mundo,arre:wink2:

siis,ya te ubico mikamanya..vos sos canduu no?jaja

mentira cande,todo bien:thumb_yello:

jaja,aca ando,haciendo propaganda de mis muñequitos por todo el mundo,arre:wink2:

siis,ya te ubico mikamanya..vos sos canduu no?jaja

mentira cande,todo bien:thumb_yello:

jkasjkas no todo mal ¬¬

y como va la venta de muñequitos (?

jksajkas las chicas no deben entender nada:P

españolizemos todo :D (?

jkasjkas no todo mal ¬¬

y como va la venta de muñequitos (?

jksajkas las chicas no deben entender nada:P

españolizemos todo :D (?

jaja,españolizemos el MFC!!!

solo nosotras entendemos,jeje

che..plaga..estas en todos lados vos,aca..en el argentinean thread,jeje

bue.yo no me quejo jeje

bueno,me voy a merendar:roftl:

jaja,españolizemos el MFC!!!

solo nosotras entendemos,jeje

che..plaga..estas en todos lados vos,aca..en el argentinean thread,jeje

bue.yo no me quejo jeje

bueno,me voy a merendar:roftl:

es genial esto, las podemos bardear y ellas no se enteran muajajja (6)

basta hablamos por la LP :P jajaa un bsote :D