Gift Book for Yasmine a.k.a DaWack- the talented artist!

DaniCaz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just thought you would like to know that we met briefly yasmine yesterday night after the show and she came to us asking to say thanks to the people involved in the book and that she liked it a lot ! thank you very much, etc. etc.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeey great news !:punk::biggrin2:

just thought you would like to know that we met briefly yasmine yesterday night after the show and she came to us asking to say thanks to the people involved in the book and that she liked it a lot ! thank you very much, etc. etc.

Oh!! thanks for god!! so great news!!!

:):) I'm so exited yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

Hey guys!

Firstly can I say how thankful I am for you all to have taken part! Without u guys the book would have been pretty boring lol. I didn't get to take pics but I did record every paeg (with the help of Caz :naughty: )

Anyway, I couldn't give it to Yasmine personally, cos she was busy and I didn't want to bring it with me inside just incase it got ruined so I had to give it to the security guy, so I got a bit worried that she wouldn't get it. Unfortunately I couldn't stay for too long after the gig BUT Laura told me that Yasmine was grateful for the book :wub2: yey!! I just I wish I was there to hear her say it lol, hopefully I'll see her tonight.. or on Thursday *crosses fingers*

Yeyyyyyy

she love it!! thanks!!! for all the job!!! hope you could see her tonight!!!

godog luck and thanks!!!!

Hey guys!

Firstly can I say how thankful I am for you all to have taken part! Without u guys the book would have been pretty boring lol. I didn't get to take pics but I did record every paeg (with the help of Caz :naughty: )

Anyway, I couldn't give it to Yasmine personally, cos she was busy and I didn't want to bring it with me inside just incase it got ruined so I had to give it to the security guy, so I got a bit worried that she wouldn't get it. Unfortunately I couldn't stay for too long after the gig BUT Laura told me that Yasmine was grateful for the book :wub2: yey!! I just I wish I was there to hear her say it lol, hopefully I'll see her tonight.. or on Thursday *crosses fingers*

:woot_jump: Thank you Danika!! You did a great job with this project!

:yay: She got it and liked it! hehe i can picture her showing it to Mika and teasing him...he's not the only 'famous' one..be jealous :mf_rosetinted: well that's what I'd do :naughty:

But I hope u meet her tonight/Thurs cause she really should see the person behind this and it would be great for u to get a first hand response!

Hey guys!

Hi Danika,

We have to thank you for three reasons::thumb_yello:

First of all, because Yasmine deserves the gift, of course; the second one because you had a great idea and you had a big work to make the book and the third reason , because the book gave us an opportunity to become artists, even for a short time. :roftl:

Right before I answer everyone's post just want to say what happened yesterday lol. I was waiting with a whole crowd of people for Yasmine to come out (while everyone was waiting for Mika, I'm rebellious lol) then she came out and she was like 'who made the book' aw the way she said it was so sweet :wub2: then i was like 'ME ME ME!!! YASMIIIIINE!!!!' but she didn't hear or see me :sad: but she said thanks anyway to no one in particular ..:tears:.. I'm gonna try again on Thursday, I weally weally wanna talk to her

Right before I answer everyone's post just want to say what happened yesterday lol. I was waiting with a whole crowd of people for Yasmine to come out (while everyone was waiting for Mika, I'm rebellious lol) then she came out and she was like 'who made the book' aw the way she said it was so sweet :wub2: then i was like 'ME ME ME!!! YASMIIIIINE!!!!' but she didn't hear or see me :sad: but she said thanks anyway to no one in particular ..:tears:.. I'm gonna try again on Thursday, I weally weally wanna talk to her

Oh wow! That really must have boost your spirits! Pity she didn't hear you in the crowd, hopefully you'll have a third chance tomorrow! I think you really deserve to have a little chat with her.

I'm so glad she likes the book. There's a lot of work in it! We all got our little magic wands out in effort to create the best piece of artwork we could. Now, did you take pictures to show us? I could anyway put a picture here of my work, 'cause I took a picture before I sent it to you...

I am not gonna work but keep my fingers crossed for you till Thursday:wink2:

I SO HOPE you will make it this time round, as you deserve to talk to Yasmine.

and THANKYOU THANK YOU THANK YOU again for your effort and bringing the book to life:thumb_yello:

i can only reply quickly to a few posts as I am at school, I'll reply to the rest later.

Oh wow! That really must have boost your spirits! Pity she didn't hear you in the crowd, hopefully you'll have a third chance tomorrow! I think you really deserve to have a little chat with her.

I'm so glad she likes the book. There's a lot of work in it! We all got our little magic wands out in effort to create the best piece of artwork we could. Now, did you take pictures to show us? I could anyway put a picture here of my work, 'cause I took a picture before I sent it to you...

yeah it really did! it made me so happy just knowing that its on her miond and that she actually has it in her hands now :shocked:

Yeah, you guys were all amazing for wanting to take part, and the things u came up with (drawing and writing-wise) were truely great!

Good thinking! lol. I recorded it cos I didn't have time to take pics of all the pages, but I can't find my camera :crybaby: my dad's gonna kill me, and i'm gonna kick myself for not paying attention to where I put my stuff :doh:

I am not gonna work but keep my fingers crossed for you till Thursday:wink2:

I SO HOPE you will make it this time round, as you deserve to talk to Yasmine.

and THANKYOU THANK YOU THANK YOU again for your effort and bringing the book to life:thumb_yello:

yey thank you! :wub2:

you are very welcome, all of you are!!

art.jpg

This is what I made for the giftbook. I made it completely from felt into a black background. Looked kinda cool. My letter is in the little booklet that I put on.

Hotdlp, do you remember which page I was on?

Ah yeah, such a lovely picture! :wub2:

I don't have my checklist on me so I wouldn't be able to tell u til I get home :bleh:

If I were there I woulda grabbed your arm and grabbed ya down the front and you KNOW i would have! :roftl:

me and Danika doing the last bit:

unfortunately Danika had no pages left and so she put the rest of the papers in a plastic wallet and "sewed" it in lol. We did video every single page, but i dont know if Danika has uploaded it yet..?

If I were there I woulda grabbed your arm and grabbed ya down the front and you KNOW i would have! :roftl:

unfortunately Danika had no pages left and so she put the rest of the papers in a plastic wallet and "sewed" it in lol. We did video every single page, but i dont know if Danika has uploaded it yet..?

i don't know, i think she hasn't.

the video's cool:). you must have been very nervous;).

aand...i'd like to speak english like you. that sounds so beautiful!!

i don't know, i think she hasn't.

the video's cool:). you must have been very nervous;).

aand...i'd like to speak english like you. that sounds so beautiful!!

oh i wasn't nervous at all. LOL, I can't remember the last time I felt nervous, it was years ago :roftl: it's not something I feel these days. It's all about diving in without a second thought :roftl:

my accent sounds beautiful? really? :boxed: um, thanks!

Wow, do we hear Mika in the background??? That will be great to see some pictures becuase we wanted to see ours. That was an original drawing and we forgot to take any scans before we mailed it.

Love Love:wub2:

The Meyer Twins

Wow, do we hear Mika in the background??? That will be great to see some pictures becuase we wanted to see ours. That was an original drawing and we forgot to take any scans before we mailed it.

Love Love:wub2:

The Meyer Twins

no, not Mika in the background i'm afraid.