Mika as Fashion Darling / Victim of the week

Petra

Just a very tiny article from the German Gala:

Dear Mika, it makes sense to us that, as a popstar, you cannot do without skinny jeans. But you just don't strike the right note with childrens' necklaces and a hoodie. However, shirt & tie make you a feast for our eyes. Honestly: Grace Kelly would be proud of you.

My personal opinion (if anyone cares): I LOVE the stuff he is wearing in the right picture :thumb_yello:

gala502008sl6.jpg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on we all know he would look good in a binliner. These people don't know what they are talking about:mf_rosetinted:

But I do like him 'dressed up' now and then :mf_lustslow:

I guess we all look good in bin bags (that's what experience tells me). Maybe he might look the best but anyway... :naughty:

Yup both look pretty good to me!

Oh and he would look good in just about anything.............and he does!

He can be really dressed relaxed and look so cool and then appear really polished and look equally as hip'n'happening'!!! :roftl:

Just a very tiny article from the German Gala:

Dear Mika, it makes sense to us that, as a popstar, you cannot do without skinny jeans. But you just don't strike the right note with childrens' necklaces and a hoodie. However, shirt & tie make you a feast for our eyes. Honestly: Grace Kelly would be proud of you.

My personal opinion (if anyone cares): I LOVE the stuff he is wearing in the right picture :thumb_yello:

gala502008sl6.jpg

MIKA is a model for ME!!!!!!!!

By the way PETRA, I look at the pic you have with all the toys and MIKA's album. Where did you get them!!!

LOVE THEM

MIKA is a model for ME!!!!!!!!

By the way PETRA, I look at the pic you have with all the toys and MIKA's album. Where did you get them!!!

LOVE THEM

We (the London-giggers) bought them when we had our day off in London (due to cancellations :boxed:). We got them at Camden Market! These are some of Sienna's, Sariflor's and mine!

Thanks for posting Petrus!!

I love both pics..

:blink: :blink: You too, Brutus?

What the heck is wrong with those clothes?

Noboy knows. But at least they printed two pics. :naughty:

I love both pix!! :wub2:

of course they are a different style...but why on earth don't the gala people like Mika dressed in a casual way? :sneaky2:

Well, I guess we do! :mf_rosetinted:

hehe, I love love your new signature!!!

I love both pix!! :wub2:

of course they are a different style...but why on earth don't the gala people like Mika dressed in a casual way? :sneaky2:

Well, I guess we do! :mf_rosetinted:

I'm lovin' youre siggy picture! :wink2:

We (the London-giggers) bought them when we had our day off in London (due to cancellations :boxed:). We got them at Camden Market! These are some of Sienna's, Sariflor's and mine!

In another words, I can't get them :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

In another words, I can't get them :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Oh, I wouldnt say so! These were obviously produced in China and you'll definitely get them somewhere in the USA! Try special comic shops or science fiction shops in your town & try the internet! I'm sure you'll get them!!!