The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting sore eyes from staring at the computer so I'm going to bed. Night everyone.

night CD!

Well, the kids I am baby sitting for went to bed very easily so I have a few hours of uninterrupted MFC to enjoy :biggrin2:

Hi SD- how was work today?

Hello!

Work was good. Very busy though. But that was alright I suppose because when you're constantly serving and talking to customers time doesn't tend to drag on too much.

Oh, and today someone bought the Mika live DVD! I was so happy! I said to the man "I have this at home and it's really really good!" and he said "Oh good. It's for my daughter."

That was probably the highlight of my day. :naughty:

Thank you, love. :original:

That's alright! :thumb_yello:

oh no! why didn't she like it?

I have been very creative today, I have done some Cherry Ripe truffles and a lime jelly slice- yummy!!!!! Just have to make sure I let some other people have some and I don't eat them all myself!!!!

MMMMM... where are ours?

I feel awful. I'm back at the holiday home, Dad drove me all the way back and took me to see a doc. Food poisoning from f*ck knows where, and no one else in the family has it but me. Dad's gone back to rejoin Mum and the sisters. I'm roadtripless.

Awwwwww... you poor thing...

Maybe this will help you...

IMGP2766.jpg

How are you feeling Scut?

Have just spoken with everyone on the verandah, they all sound like they are having heaps of fun, and will prob be on here later

:

Oooooh yeah... we are actually.. all around the one computer...

Thank you, love. :original:

I feel like absolute sh!te at the moment, but supposedly I'll be perfectly fine in a few days' time (just long enough to spoil the roadtrip it seems :). Thanks for asking.

It's good to hear that they're having lots of fun. I can't wait for the pics. *hint hint*

Oooh.. we played chubby bunny and we all gagged... and Bec and I played a drinking game with the DVD... :naughty:

Hello!

Work was good. Very busy though. But that was alright I suppose because when you're constantly serving and talking to customers time doesn't tend to drag on too much.

Oh, and today someone bought the Mika live DVD! I was so happy! I said to the man "I have this at home and it's really really good!" and he said "Oh good. It's for my daughter."

We recommend the drinking game... we had about 2 1/2 drinks... and it's all Mika's fault...

Why do you need it, btw?

Cause of Bec... and her Mika box!

:roftl: :i have only heard of the purple pants one, but no t-shirtless one :shocked:

He has war paint, if it helps...

Oh, and lots of Oprah and Dr Phil hugs from all! Even from the ones gossiping in the "cat pee" corner! :sneaky2:

Awwwwww... you poor thing...

Maybe this will help you...

IMGP2766.jpg

WHAT AN AWESOME PHOTO. I'm grinning already, even if it hurts. :biggrin2:

Bec and I played a drinking game with the DVD... :naughty:

We recommend the drinking game... we had about 2 1/2 drinks... and it's all Mika's fault...

Was that the "take a swig each time Mika complains about something" drinking game? :roftl:

Btw, Teegs, hop on MSN, I have an important question to ask you and the gang.

WHAT AN AWESOME PHOTO. I'm grinning already, even if it hurts. :biggrin2:

Was that the "take a swig each time Mika complains about something" drinking game? :roftl:

Btw, Teegs, hop on MSN, I have an important question to ask you and the gang.

Congrats you guessed it in one. Bec and I were the only ones game enough and now we're both very very very very tipsy (cant type straight, but can walk a straight line)

(a glass of wine and 1 and a half cruisers for me (plus I finished it now) and Bec had one and a half pulses in the 52 minutes, plus the wine)

Goodmorning!

I love that photo! It looks like you guys are having fun!

Last night I had a weird dream. I was serving at Big W and David Bowie came through my register and he bought heaps of dog food. :blink:

:roftl:

haha, that is a weird dream, i dont think i have remembered one of my dreams in a while

Loveeeeeeeeeee the pics :thumb_yello:

Pleased you have a great time :thumb_yello:

Oh... well that was just Fri night... Saturday was more interesting...

The morning rep of the verandah posse is here to say

WOOT! WHAT A NIGHT!

Think bubbles, balloons, pole dancing, glitter hair and giggles!

such fun!

pics to arrive later....

Ooooh! bubbles! oh yes.. and the pole dancing...

*Rainbow Sky takes over the computer finally*

Squeeeee!!

*hugs MFC forum and the aussies*

I haven't been here since Thursday arvo... it's now Sunday arvo... :shocked:

*holds on to leg of Aussie thread and never lets go*

I remember.... balloons... and bubbles...

AAAAND....

I don't even have a hangover! :punk::naughty:

haha, is that a record rbsky?

balloons and bubbles.. sounds like lots of fun!

That is defo a record! I was getting the MFC shakes big time.

We were gonna go to the beach today... but it's raining. :boxed:

Last night was verra verra fun. Loved it. :punk: