Mika on Graham Norton again?

babspanky

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning peeps! Mika was fantastic last night - as ever! He was also really lovely in the Green Room but kept getting harassed when he was trying to leave... that's the problem with being so nice and not being able to say "no" I guess! I thought it was funny that although Graham gave him syphillis (watch it tonight!), Mika was more worried about herpes and cold sores! Bless!! Relax sounded great too, and we even got treated to two perfomances!!

Morning peeps! Mika was fantastic last night - as ever! He was also really lovely in the Green Room but kept getting harassed when he was trying to leave... that's the problem with being so nice and not being able to say "no" I guess! I thought it was funny that although Graham gave him syphillis (watch it tonight!), Mika was more worried about herpes and cold sores! Bless!! Relax sounded great too, and we even got treated to two perfomances!!

Thanks for the preview! :thumb_yello:

I'll be watching tonight whilst wrapping presents. I'll probably wrap them badly - I'll be a bit distracted :naughty:

Oh really, he didn't seem like that to me at all! I thought he was quite chatty, but I can see that he probably was tired what with all the rehearsals in the afternoon and the two takes. Hanging around waiting for the show to be filmed is knackering too - it was a longer show than usual! He did down his wine and get out sharpish at the end!

I'm really looking forward to seeing the show, and I'm so glad Mika didn't cancel it. I know he works very hard, but wonder why he tends to be so tired, such a lot of the time and get so many virusses? He's only 24 years old!!

Maybe he doesn't eat right. Maybe he needs vitamins. If I was his mum, I'd be thinking about this, and maybe giving him some advice.

Love today, from Marilyn

There is a little article about Graham Norton in our TV-Guide. I will type it out for you (first in Dutch then the translation)

The Graham Norton Christmas Show

RENT BOY Eigenlijk wilde Graham Norton acteur worden, maar hij hoorde steeds: Meneer Walker (zo heet-ie eigenlijk), er is geen plek bij onze opleiding. Dus ging hij uit armoede begin jaren '80 naar San Fransisco, waar hij bijna rent boy werd. Toen hij moest 'optreden' voor een pooier, zag hij er toch maar van af.

RENT BOY Initialy Graham Norton wanted to become an acteur, but he heard again and again: Mister Walker (what in fact his real name is), there is no place at our school. So, out of poverty, in the 80ies, he went to San Fransisco, where is almost got to be a rent boy. When he had to 'perform' for a pimp, he quited the job.

Probably all you english folk know about this, but for most of us dutchies it's new.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the show, and I'm so glad Mika didn't cancel it. I know he works very hard, but wonder why he tends to be so tired, such a lot of the time and get so many virusses? He's only 24 years old!!

Maybe he doesn't eat right. Maybe he needs vitamins. If I was his mum, I'd be thinking about this, and maybe giving him some advice.

Love today, from Marilyn

:naughty:

If I were his Gran, I'd be plying him with Sanatogen Wine. Anyone remember that???

My Gran used to swear by it and make us drink it when we were little, if we were looking peaky. I don't think she realised it was alcoholic :blink::roftl:

But maybe he just had a late night on Tuesday. Hope that's all, and he's not poorly again. :biggrin2:

:naughty:

If I were his Gran, I'd be plying him with Sanatogen Wine. Anyone remember that???

My Gran used to swear by it and make us drink it when we were little, if we were looking peaky. I don't think she realised it was alcoholic :blink::roftl:

But maybe he just had a late night on Tuesday. Hope that's all, and he's not poorly again. :biggrin2:

No, I don't remember that, but my Nan used to give me whisky and ginger when I was small... start as you mean to go on! Whisky's very good for the throat apparantly (well, that's what my Nan used to say!).

Mika didn't appear too tired last night, but was keen to get away - that could have been because the green room was heaving with people - even Graham wanted to leave early!