• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

'cause he's gay. :thumb_yello:

BWAAHAHAHAHA.

Right to the point.

Anyway, I'd love to see him dating someone. Do you want the poor boy to be lonely forever with only his hand for company? I think not. Of course we all would wish it would be us he would be with, but that ain't reality, sad to say.

Mika keeps his private life private, and he is very much unlikely to flaunt his lover in front of the cameras ala Paris Hilton and the like.

Why not???:roftl:

Sorry, I'm so crazy today.....:blush-anim-cl:

He is just not that kind of person and he has said so before. Paris Hilton and her sheep go out of their way to get noticed, photographed and in the magazines. Mika doesn't as he is actually famous for his TALENT than being a 'socialite'.

He is just not that kind of person and he has said so before. Paris Hilton and her sheep go out of their way to get noticed, photographed and in the magazines. Mika doesn't as he is actually famous for his TALENT than being a 'socialite'.

I know....:wink2: But from he it's possible to expect everything :roftl: I think...))))

exactly. Probably he has a boyfriend or someone that he likes, but he doesn't talk about it, and it's good. His music is more interesting :thumb_yello:

exactly. Probably he has a boyfriend or someone that he likes, but he doesn't talk about it, and it's good. His music is more interesting :thumb_yello:

AMEN!

actually am only interested in his music... who he sleeps with, what tea he drinks... is irrelevant to the lyrics and music i enjoy

Why can we discuss wether she's his girlfriend or not, when we can't discuss if he's gay/bi/straight!?

MODERATER CLOSE THIS .. Or something.

OK, will do :)

EnFa's right -- we try not to discuss Mika's personal life, particularly having to do with his

sexual orientation. PM me if you have questions about this. Thanks!

dcdeb