LICM Fan CD

Ioana

Well, do you have a karaoke version of HMDYLM? I could give a try...

I have no idea if there is a karaoke version, but if there isn't, couldn't you just do it acapella?

oh no! that's the same version as before, i had taken it off the upload site but i put it back on. I still mess up a lot in that one lol.

I forgot to tell you LG, that my son walked past while I had it playing and he was like "Who's that? That's really good."

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea if there is a karaoke version, but if there isn't, couldn't you just do it acapella?

I forgot to tell you LG, that my son walked past while I had it playing and he was like "Who's that? That's really good."

I can't sing the lyrics of HMDYLM...too fast!! hahaha :bleh: otherwise I'd do it with my guitar...

acapella? I think I'm not that confident to sing sth in acapella :sweatdrop:

Edit:

Does anyone know, how to separate the picture from the voice? :sweatdrop:

I recorded Happy Ending and Love Today, but on my digital camer so I have also picture :sweatdrop:

O.k. Fair enough.

I have no idea how to do anything like that sorry:thumbdown:

• 2 weeks later...
OH GOSH. I forgot completely about this. :boxed: I'M SO SORRY. Can I still be a part of it?

Me the same... and now I'm affraid of Ioana :mf_rosetinted: xD ok...but does somebody have all those karaoke versions zipped? 'coz everytime i try to download more than one my comp is telling me to (@$*!*^@*#^@#*&* myself:thumbdown: please help.... :blush-anim-cl:

For some reason those links won't work for me! I'm not sure if it's my comp (cos yesterday it wouldn't play youtube properly) or what. :tears:

o...hmmmm it worked for me. i dunno if it worked 4 anyone else...ioana??