LICM Fan CD

Ioana

why? i like it, really. you sing really good. sometimes the piano is too loud, you'd need a microphone. are you playing on yourself?

:thumb_yello: very good work!!

yep, It's done with the microphone on my computer, but that's not a very professional thing :roftl:

I tried to play the piano a quiet as possible, but still...

thanks for your feedback! I appreciate your honesty!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: i thought you were asking who else is singing gk lol..

i listened to your version and i liked it. still jealous of your simple and beautiful vibrato, and your pronounciation!!!! and you hit the low tones very well with full voice :thumb_yello: in my opinion you are only doing too much "effects" and expression, so that you sometimes don't hit the right tone pitch and it sounds a bit unclean. don't lose your temper while singing, but control it :)

singing with temper is just as important as singing completely clean. there are some reasons for singing unclean: sometimes we just don't listen the harmonies while singing (too much temper and expression) or we just don't know the song well enough, or we are nervous (unclean high tones=too much pressure), or we don't dare or are just not in the mood or tired or sad or anything (often unclean low tones=too little pressure).

thank you for the advice - i'll bear it in mind!

but what's the difference between a trained and untrained vibrato? can you tell?

thank you for the advice - i'll bear it in mind!

but what's the difference between a trained and untrained vibrato? can you tell?

some voices have a little vibrato on their own, for example such strong voices many african women have. and of course you can train your vibrato, like the one of the opera singers, - wagner singers often have an extremely vibrato. if you don't care, you get the extrem vibrato when your voice is worn out from bad singing.

Rose,I just discovered the karaoke version of Lollipop on my comp,so...for you,"the lead voice" :bleh:

I really should do a recording that didn't just exist out of sudden mood..gonna take some time to do a proper one later on

Lollipop - the other voice version :naughty:

Tho I don't think I really have the lollipop-voice,more Stuck in the Middle-ish

and Kavi u get a free 'Whore' :lol3:

Rose,I just discovered the karaoke version of Lollipop on my comp,so...for you,"the lead voice" :bleh:

I really should do a recording that didn't just exist out of sudden mood..gonna take some time to do a proper one later on

So will we be hearing Stuck in the Middle from you??

So will we be hearing Stuck in the Middle from you??

yeah :naughty:

there is a temporary version in the first post if u wanna hear it

but that,as all until now,have just been recored spontaneous

it's not the finished version

yeah :naughty:

there is a temporary version in the first post if u wanna hear it

but that,as all until now,have just been recored spontaneous

it's not the finished version

oh. sorry, haven't checked the front page for a few days... I'll need to wait till later to listen as half the house is asleep and the bedrooms are not very far away from the comp.

wow thank you ;)

like it very much!! you're right, your voice is quite dark, but i think the song suits you :thumb_yello:

oh. sorry, haven't checked the front page for a few days... I'll need to wait till later to listen as half the house is asleep and the bedrooms are not very far away from the comp.

no rush :P

wow thank you ;)

like it very much!! you're right, your voice is quite dark, but i think the song suits you :thumb_yello:

I can do Anastacia songs really well :lol3: so...not that Lollipop-ish

I mean if u went it to sound like Mika,I'm not the one for you

do you have a deadline already??

sometime end of feb

hey Ioana i actually love the way you sing the chours of lollipop, i'm not trying to flatter you but you sound really cute. It's also nice to hear u do some more recordings keep up the good work hunni :thumb_yello:

hey Ioana i actually love the way you sing the chours of lollipop, i'm not trying to flatter you but you sound really cute. It's also nice to hear u do some more recordings keep up the good work hunni :thumb_yello:

thank you :biggrin2:

Lollipop puts you in a totally hyper state,just discovered I love singing it,because I never did it before :bleh:

abt the chorus,I don't like when it all soundins the same,so I usually improvise a bit

did the same with Billy Brown (u can find all the links in the first post :wink2: )

Billy Brown

http://www.zshare.net/audio/63795600e9a073/

Any Other World

http://www.zshare.net/audio/6379647a8c3b02/

Love Today (I Do My Own Backing Vocals lol)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/6379720fb066be/

Relax (Take It Easy)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/6379815e37db7c/

Relax (Take It Easy) (Acoustic)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/63799198269c90/

Big Girl (You Are Beautiful Again) My Own Backing Vocals)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/6380030905d851/

Here are my songs - if i have time i'll record Happy Ending, Grace Kelly and Lollipop

word of warning - at the in the first verse of Love Today i shout down the mic so pluck your ears lol,

btw is the dead line the end of Feb ?????

i don't know how to post these on the front page i'm sorry, so i posted them here.

Ioana the lollipop thing in the chours was a good idea it felt like you brought something new to it. Just heard Billy Brown and Stuck In the Middle anmd again you did the same thing. Your a great harmonizer i must say and your voice is wonderful to listen to

You have the backgroud for Relax Acoustic? :shocked:

The quality of the recordings is totally wicked! what prog did you use?

I loved Love Today

Deadline,yes,sometime end of february

Yeah,I do it all the time,usually when it seems to 'flat' ,but as Rose said,my voice is a bit dark for some songs

If I did 'over my shoulder' it would spund slightly un -natural

You have the backgroud for Relax Acoustic? :shocked:

The quality of the recordings is totally wicked! what prog did you use?

I loved Love Today

Deadline,yes,sometime end of february

Yeah,I do it all the time,usually when it seems to 'flat' ,but as Rose said,my voice is a bit dark for some songs

If I did 'over my shoulder' it would spund slightly un -natural

oh yeah here's the link i uploaded Relax acoustic on here and it got put on this page http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11645 i'd love to hear you sing it

thank you for the commpliments sweetie "mwah"

Grace Kelly:

http://www.mediafire.com/?3hbyk9gpdys

Happy Ending LA version:

http://www.mediafire.com/?3pgtzbygo9g

Lollipop:

http://www.mediafire.com/?6njwd2kyzhp

lollipop is a bit embarrassing for me to hear lol but i hope you lot enjoy it XD

they're not perfect, but oh well lol.

I listened Caz.... I think I agree with Rose... I like your voice, I'd just like to hear a bit more control... What do you sound like singing gospel? (Thinking about the comment about black women and wondering if that as a style would suit your voice...) Does that make sense? BTW, you have the perfect spoken voice to be Mika's little cousin. (Are you sure you're not Mika's little cousin in disguise??)

Edit: My son wanted to hear your version of HE... He says he likes as do I, I think it was more Grace Kelly that sounded less controlled and therefore not always right on the note.

want me to put the links on the front page?

It's never good to get me started :lol3:

Now I just did .....

Lollipop

This was interesting that you did all the harmonies instead.... And if Caz is the perfect little cousin, you do a great spoken Mika. You two should get together on this one... I liked it, wanting to hear you sing the melody also.

I hadn't heard any of the karaoke ones before... that was funny! I enjoyed hearing you sing the lead. Now I'm really curious to hear you do SITM, cos your voice is lower than Caz's but sounds higher than mine and Lollipop is way too high for me, and some of SITM is a bit too high for me...

Just did Any Other World

I hate the background noise tho,can't get it to sound right...well dun have editing tools either

anyway...I am in love with the song....

I like:biggrin2: Is this done with the karaoke backing? Oooh, might have to try this one too... Your voice is very similar to mine, except you can sing much higher... Nice one. Oh, I also listened to SITM. You have harmonies in your soul girl, you just can't help yourself! I really enjoyed it.