Hello from Belgium

Hi

I'm Katrien, I'm 24 years old (like Mika :wink2:) and I'm a social worker.

I'm from Leuven near Brussels (Belgium). My main language is Dutch, so I would like to apologize in advance for my poor English.

I'm a fan of Mika and his music since February. I saw Grace Kelly on MTV and the first thing I did was download the song and played it over and over and over ... :blush-anim-cl:.

On my birthday (the 18th of April) my boyfriend gave me Life in cartoon motion as a present. So far it is the only thing I listen to when I am driving around. I know all his songs by heart. One of my favourite things to do is surfing on the internet to see videos of Mika or read interviews...

In november I was in Brussels for one of his show. It was by far the best gig ever. Afterwards I bougth his DVD and also played over and over. I'm never getting tired of Mika :blush-anim-cl:.

It's hard to choose a favourite Mika song, because I like them all. Love today makes me happy, Billy brown makes me laugh, Happy ending and Erase give me goose bumps, Ring ring, Relax and Big girls make me like to dance, ... :cheerful_h4h:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey welkom!

Paar dingen gemeenschappelijk zie ik:naughty: Ook van Leuven, ook Mika fan en ook sociaal assistent!

Veel plezier hier!:thumb_yello:

... en ik maar denken dat ik de enige in mijn soort was :biggrin2:.

Ik ben eigenlijk psychologe van opleiding en werk nu als gezinsbegeleidster binnen de bijzonder jeugdzorg. Wist alleen niet hoe ik dat moest beginnen uitleggen in het Engels.

Hoi!

wees welgekomen. Je bent hier zeker niet de enige Vlaming! Blij dat er nog mensen de weg naar hier vinden.

Ik was zelf ook in Brussel. Heb daar zowat het meest ongelofelijke concert van mijn leven meegemaakt. Ik veronderstel jij ook!

Veel plezier hier!

en tot op een optreden ergens!

-Stien-