• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You got 100% of the questions correct

Total questions: 10

Correct answers: 10

Congratulations! You’re a hellomagazine.com quiz champion!

sadly you only need to watch one random interview to get this correct :roftl:

You got 100% of the questions correct

Total questions: 10

Correct answers: 10

Congratulations! You’re a hellomagazine.com quiz champion!

YAY!!!!!!!! I got them all right although I confess I had to guess on the one that had to do with grace kelly and the producer thing, BUT I guessed correctly. I clicked simon because mika mentioned a tabloid about him and simon feuding in the Live in Cartoon Motion dvd!

Well, I thought it was easy too. EXCEPT that I swear Mika himself has never implied that Grace Kelly was written for or about Simon Cowell. OTHER people have implied that. AND, the last one, didn't he design his own cover art, but Yasmine, colored it? It says I got that wrong b/c I put that -he- designed it. Isn't that true? I swear he does the drawings and she colors them....

Well, I thought it was easy too. EXCEPT that I swear Mika himself has never implied that Grace Kelly was written for or about Simon Cowell. OTHER people have implied that. AND, the last one, didn't he design his own cover art, but Yasmine, colored it? It says I got that wrong b/c I put that -he- designed it. Isn't that true? I swear he does the drawings and she colors them....

Yep, true, but not being a website from a celebrity magazine, I was expecting those to be the most obvious answers.

He's even admitted to the Simon Cowell thing not being true in the DVD.

Are you serious???:blink::shocked:

MIKA designed and drew it all?????

Yasmine just COLOURED??!!!

OMG!!! HE CAN DRAW AMAZINGLY WELL TOO???

THAT'S ONE MORE TALENT TO HIS LONG LIST OF NEVER ENDING TALENTS!!!!:biggrin2:

yeah...i think is the one he wrote when he was 7....I think he said something about it in his dvd, something about things that you cannot say to your family directly, so he wrote in and he sang it...and that's how he told his family how he felt...yeah...I think he talk about it in his dvd