• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The rules also state that i can change them with regard to peoples circumstances. It would be unfair to move you down the list, so i will give you an extension, however i would appreciate your sending the bear on as soon as possible, there are A LOT of people to get through.

You have an extention to 10 days maximum.

yep! i'll be back on that saturday evening and then make humphrey leave on monday or tuesday!

yep! i'll be back on that saturday evening and then make humphrey leave on monday or tuesday!

Okay, in that case no worries.

If it wasnt for the fact that your are my web designer and one of the first few registered then i would have shifted you 20 places down the list, which means the bear would come to you in 4-5 months.

Okay, in that case no worries.

If it wasnt for the fact that your are my web designer and one of the first few registered then i would have shifted you 20 places down the list, which means the bear would come to you in 4-5 months.

of course. thank you, Master. :mf_rosetinted:

:bleh::naughty:

*feels honoured* :naughty: I'll add the web designer to the CV i'm writing at the moment :naughty:

eeeeeeeeeeeeexactly! :thumb_yello:

I think Humphry is great - I love the idea of sending him off with an "Humphrey... we are leaving!" :biggrin2:

I also got another idea - as Holly already pointed out somewhere (I'm not sure whether that was meant as a joke or not :blink:), Humphrey (I'll just call him like that now until he is named differently)could get his own myspace. If he had one, we could already upload our pictures there - what if we create an emailaddress for Humphrey (humphreytheelephant@hotmail or so; in case that is needed) and then create a myspace with it. the password could be PMed to every person on the list or there could be a file on Humphrey's USB with the data or the password is just sent on a little note together with Humphrey. to ensure that there is no chaos on the myspace-page, everyne could change the password and then send the new password to the next humphreyist and this could change it again and so on and so on.

IF we are going to do something like this, I'd volunteer myself for the organisation!

Yes! 'Humphrey' needs a myspace!

And the password could be put as a file on the USB ... or it could just be in the PM when you find out the address, oh yeah, nevermind. I wonder if he should have a 'normal' one, or a 'performer' one, so he could have a gig list of where he is going to be ... oh, or it could just be written in his about me ... okay, never mind anything I've just said.

i think she was talking about this :bleh:

"... and London Zoo has named a penguin after me... soo rock and roll! And I got to name the other baby, and so i called it Humphrey...even though it was a girl...because I think Humphrey is a lovely name" ~ mika

Oooh, I've never heard/seen that. That is lovely, I also like the name Humphrey, yes, I double vote his name be Humphrey now.

And the password could be put as a file on the USB ... or it could just be in the PM when you find out the address, oh yeah, nevermind. I wonder if he should have a 'normal' one, or a 'performer' one, so he could have a gig list of where he is going to be ... oh, or it could just be written in his about me ... okay, never mind anything I've just said.

OH THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!!!!!!

I've already been thinking about the design and so on but the idea of a performer-myspace never popped into my mind :blink: wow... a GIG-LIST! that sounds great!!!!! :wub2: :wub2: can you do somehing like gig-lists only on a performer's page or can we also do it on a normal one? i mean... listing up the humphreyists from the MFC can also be done on a normal one, right?

btw, I the penguin-thing is in the downloads-section (it's the interview on popworld)

here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=6

I think that the password is only going to be shared within the list of those running the project.

With regard to myspace (not facebook), ideas for it and comments would be greatly appreciated. Please see Petra, that is her sector on this project :)

I have three votes. The first one is for the name: Humphrey.

The second vote is for the idea Petra talks about in her message below....a myspace would be great!!

I think Humphry is great - I love the idea of sending him off with an "Humphrey... we are leaving!" :biggrin2:

I also got another idea - as Holly already pointed out somewhere (I'm not sure whether that was meant as a joke or not :blink:), Humphrey (I'll just call him like that now until he is named differently)could get his own myspace. If he had one, we could already upload our pictures there - what if we create an emailaddress for Humphrey (humphreytheelephant@hotmail or so; in case that is needed) and then create a myspace with it. the password could be PMed to every person on the list or there could be a file on Humphrey's USB with the data or the password is just sent on a little note together with Humphrey. to ensure that there is no chaos on the myspace-page, everyne could change the password and then send the new password to the next humphreyist and this could change it again and so on and so on.

IF we are going to do something like this, I'd volunteer myself for the organisation!

Ha ha - what do you think MM4 is going to be?

Person exchange? :P

And the third vote! Is for the MM4, person exchange. One question though....would the exchange be completely random? :roftl:

the name "Sir Humphrey Edward Lancelot" is awesome!!

I like it, and he also could call Humphrey for his short name! right?!

Vote Sir Humphrey Edward Lancelot~

and MySpace account is good, I think that would be very nice!

but MM4, just don't get it....

xD

Please, please, please keep in mind our computer skills are not the same.

I’m so looking forward to participate but please don’t make it too complicated!:shocked:

You know, to some of you this is more or less a piece of cake, but not to me.

I’m, sorry, but it’s a constant struggle to learn and to get things right!:bleh::biggrin2:

I’m so looking forward to participate but please don’t make it too complicated!:shocked:

I’m, sorry, but it’s a constant struggle to learn and to get things right!:bleh::biggrin2:

Relax, take it easy :original:

It won't be that complicated; I've been talking about it with Pinkunicorn and we'll do it differently. But we'll also have HOURS of queuing in London in which I can try to explain how we are going to do it. Oh heck, I'm not really looking forward to sitting in front of the venues in the cold :(

I have three votes. The first one is for the name: Humphrey.

The second vote is for the idea Petra talks about in her message below....a myspace would be great!!

And the third vote! Is for the MM4, person exchange. One question though....would the exchange be completely random? :roftl:

Vote 1: The elephant has officially been named Sir Humphrey Edward Lancelot, or Humphrey for short. There was a landslide vote so all name suggestions have been finished, albiet a day early.

Vote 2: That was dicussed on the first page, we are in the process of making a myspace, if that goes well, then possibly facebooks, bebo accounts and wayn accounts could follow.

Vote 3: Why, who are you after? :P

the name "Sir Humphrey Edward Lancelot" is awesome!!

I like it, and he also could call Humphrey for his short name! right?!

Vote Sir Humphrey Edward Lancelot~

and MySpace account is good, I think that would be very nice!

but MM4, just don't get it....

xD

He has, as of last night indeed been named Sir Humphreu Edward Lancelot, but Humphrey for short.

MM4 however, i have to say was a bit of a joke :P

Which is why, for now, we are just having a myspace.

Most people can tackle that, its pretty simple once you get used to it.

Dependant on how that goes, we might extend it to other things, but i will keep that in mind.