This is fun: http://schiffersfm.omroep.nl/page/artikel/331674/Nu%20is%20er%20ook%20Queen%20Lego/

(sorry, I couldn't find an english website with this info, but the pic says enough I guess.

I want them, they are soooo cool!:mf_lustslow:

translation:

There's Lego Queen now too!

Popstar are often made into games. After David Bowie, Iggie Pop and Blur it is now Queen's turn to show up as Lego-dolls. Gitarist Brian May (62) made sure his hair got extra attention.

Def Leppard-singer Dave Elliot even called him to tell him he was very jealous!

Where do I get those cute little guys

you what he never said tampon did he:shocked:

He did! I think it was from that famous interview in Munich or Italy where he's drinking beer....would link you but I'm at school and Youtube is blocked :emot-sad:

He did! I think it was from that famous interview in Munich or Italy where he's drinking beer....would link you but I'm at school and Youtube is blocked :emot-sad:

Yes, I remember him saying that...

I have already checked a German interview in whch he is drinking beer - it's not that one.

However, it's worth listening to it, though when he is talking about how he is trying to make sure each show is different and also talks about visual theatre and strippers:naughty: Here it is:

Edited by suzie

Yes, I remember him saying that...

I have already checked a German interview in whch he is drinking beer - it's not that one.

However, it's worth listening to it, though when he is talking about how he is trying to make sure each show is different and also talks about visual theatre and strippers:naughty: Here it is:

I know this one, he is so sweet cause he is obviously worried about the hot space songs here and what the fans think

FMBM by the way im surely well behind the times but is fmbm, freddie mercury brain may???

who is Brain May? :naughty:

..that has also been my assumption ever since first I saw this username in 2007- I think first on MS. Never asked though, so let's see if she confirms. ..I don't think she'll say 'nono'..:biggrin2:

FMBM by the way im surely well behind the times but is fmbm, freddie mercury brain may???

who is Brain May? :naughty:

..that has also been my assumption ever since first I saw this username in 2007- I think first on MS. Never asked though, so let's see if she confirms. ..I don't think she'll say 'nono'..:biggrin2:

I thought it was F minor, B minor....like musical chords :blink::naughty:

:roftl:

Yes, it stands for "Freddie Mercury/Brian May" :bleh:

There was the trippiest book about astronomy that we were looking at today! And I was like "That's weird, Brian May's name is on the cover, that's also the name of Queen's guitarist"

And my teachers (whom I adore) was like "Naw! It's him! The guitarist of Queen has got a PhD in Astrophysics!!!!"

I wuz like YES. :naughty: Ya learn something new every day.

Well i still like to think of it as musical chords :naughty:

There was the trippiest book about astronomy that we were looking at today! And I was like "That's weird, Brian May's name is on the cover, that's also the name of Queen's guitarist"

And my teachers (whom I adore) was like "Naw! It's him! The guitarist of Queen has got a PhD in Astrophysics!!!!"

BANG! History of the universe :mf_rosetinted:

Well i still like to think of it as musical chords :naughty:

BANG! History of the universe :mf_rosetinted:

a Survey of Radial Velocities in the Zodiacal Dust Cloud :mf_rosetinted:

Nah, just kidding, most likely BANG!:biggrin2: unless it was A Village lost and found

But both of those other ones are ridiculously expensive :blink: Brian's thesis on space dust is over 200$

*EDIT, I was wrong, its only 80$ But when it first came out.... I could have sworn... :huh:

Edited by thekid
im a prat

Nah, just kidding, most likely BANG!:biggrin2: unless it was A Village lost and found

But both of those other ones are ridiculously expensive :blink: Brian's thesis on space dust is over 200$

*EDIT, I was wrong, its only 80$ But when it first came out.... I could have sworn... :huh:

Because it's not something that regular people would buy, and he's done a lot of work on it...and it's not under mass publication i suppose...

I have that book :teehee:

I love that he's like a rockstar and a genius :fangurl:

I think you would be a very dedicated fan indeed if you bought the thesis and read it :roftl:

Ive just got a village lost and found , at first it seemed a bit strangeeee BUT seeing how a village from the 1800's comes to life with the glasses he designed is amazing!! :biggrin2:

What a talent , Bang is a tad complex for me , the sun will die and no earth, amazing to think there will be no life in earth in the future:shocked:

No MFC , no mika , no us

<deep thoughts for the day>

Ive just got a village lost and found , at first it seemed a bit strangeeee BUT seeing how a village from the 1800's comes to life with the glasses he designed is amazing!! :biggrin2:

What a talent , Bang is a tad complex for me , the sun will die and no earth, amazing to think there will be no life in earth in the future:shocked:

No MFC , no mika , no us

<deep thoughts for the day>

Dear the sun is still a pretty young star so we still have a few million years...unless you are worried about your great great great grand children...:naughty: