I do like her music but no no NO.

Please, just let it be. You had your amazing days and you made great music, and leave it there. But keep doing music and go on tours if you like, but just May and Taylor with featuring musicians on stage. You. Can. Do. It.

I totally agree. And, moreover, we see that all the attempts to work with another singers end with a failure. They will gladly do several songs together - it's all that can be. I think that the difference in style and age gap will influence too much.

I like You and I, and hope for a future collaboration, but Queen resurrection? - No.

Yes indeed!!!

I do like her music but no no NO.

Please, just let it be. You had your amazing days and you made great music, and leave it there. But keep doing music and go on tours if you like, but just May and Taylor with featuring musicians on stage. You. Can. Do. It.

It's like.. Brian and Roger should continue what they are doing.. Gaga should continue doing what she's doing.. But those together?? It's not it.. Gaga CAN'T replace Freddie !!! Even if maybe songs are different.. or whatever.. no no no !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I cried my heart out when I watched that documentary. :tears:

gotta agree......=/ f***in sad.....:tears: And the one thing is ... I didn't even live when Queen was alive... I only discovered their music last year in autumn.. And now I see those vids.. And I just cry an cry and cry...

I'm not sure if anyone saw/heard of this, but there was a competition called "Queen Extravaganza" organized by Queen drummer Roger Taylor & Brian May:

http://downloads.queenextravaganza.com/

well, the winners have been chosen & the singer will be Marc Martel, he is from Montreal :yay: He is amazing! :wub2:

here is his audition:

[YOUTUBE]dREKkAk628I[/YOUTUBE]

ellen heard of him & had him on her show:

[YOUTUBE]NyC77mlkyXA[/YOUTUBE]

i know it's not "Queen", but this could be interesting to see in concert for Queen lovers around the world :blush-anim-cl:

I'm not sure if anyone saw/heard of this, but there was a competition called "Queen Extravaganza" organized by Queen drummer Roger Taylor & Brian May:

http://downloads.queenextravaganza.com/

well, the winners have been chosen & the singer will be Marc Martel, he is from Montreal :yay: He is amazing! :wub2:

here is his audition:

[YOUTUBE]dREKkAk628I[/YOUTUBE]

ellen heard of him & had him on her show:

[YOUTUBE]NyC77mlkyXA[/YOUTUBE]

i know it's not "Queen", but this could be interesting to see in concert for Queen lovers around the world :blush-anim-cl:

LOVE IT ! He has alot of talent!! FREDDIE MERCURY REBORN! and he's even from Montreal? That's even AWESOMER! woow love it! thanks for sharing!