• 2 months later...

My D/L links have been lost.

Acapellas zip file

http://www.mediafire.com/?tvlm7q7zb3hmjin

Freddie Mercury - Let's Turn It On (Acapella)

Queen - Another One Bites The Dust (Acapella)

Queen - Bicycle Race (Acapella)

Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody (Acapella)

Queen - Brighton Rock (Acapella)

Queen - Callin' All Girls (Demo Acapella)

Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love (Acapella)

Queen - Don't Stop Me Now (Acapella)

Queen - Fat Bottomed Girls (Acapella)

Queen - Get Down, Make Love (Acapella)

Queen - Hammer to Fall (Acapella)

Queen - I Want It All (Acapella)

Queen - I Want To Break Free (Acapella)

Queen - I'm In Love With My Car (Acapella)

Queen - Keep Yourself Alive (Acapella)

Queen - Killer Queen (Acapella)

Queen - Long Away (Acapella)

Queen - Now I'm Here (Acapella)

Queen - One Vision (Acapella)

Queen - Play The Game (Acapella)

Queen - Radio Ga Ga (Acapella)

Queen - Seven Seas Of Rhye (Acapella)

Queen - Somebody To Love (Acapella W-O Backing Vocals)

Queen - Stone Cold Crazy (Acapella)

Queen - Tenement ****er (Acapella)

Queen - The Show Must Go On (Acapella)

Queen - Tie Your Mother Down (Acapella)

Queen - Under Pressure (Acapella feat. David Bowie)

Queen - We Will Rock You (1991 Acapella Remix)

Queen - You're My Best Friends (Acapella)

We Are The Champions Acapella

http://www.mediafire.com/?pb1uaqkk1ectq7t

ENJOY !! :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...

freddie.jpg

Queen Will Debut Freddie Mercury Illusion in London

Brian May says effect is not quite like Tupac 'hologram'

Read more:

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/queen-will-debut-freddie-mercury-illusion-in-london-20120511

Queen guitarist Brian May has told the BBC that the band has been working on a special effect that will make their late frontman Freddie Mercury appear on stage with them during a special performance of the West End musical We Will Rock You on May 14th. May, who stresses that the effect will be "an optical illusion of sorts" and not a hologram, says that "people will come out saying 'Did we actually see Freddie?'"

May says their Mercury illusion will not be like the projected image of a virtual Tupac Shakur that appeared during Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre's set at Coachella last month. "It's a little unfortunate they did that thing with Tupac as we've been trying to make Freddie appear on the stage for quite a while," he told the BBC. "[That technique] is something we've looked at ourselves, but I think probably for a show that runs eight shows a week it's not really quite practical."

Edited by A. Clay

I just read on the news yesterday that a British man's house got broke in and they stole his Playstation and his pet parrot. Since he's a Queeniac, his parrot listens to all the songs and remembers the lyrics like "scraramouse" or "galileo" :aah: The man was afraid that the parrot would have scared the thief :aah:

I just read on the news yesterday that a British man's house got broke in and they stole his Playstation and his pet parrot. Since he's a Queeniac, his parrot listens to all the songs and remembers the lyrics like "scraramouse" or "galileo" :aah: The man was afraid that the parrot would have scared the thief :aah:

:aah: lol

Hey I found this...

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/freddie_mercury_hologram_confirmed.html

Queen guitarist Brian May has confirmed that Freddie Mercury will officially return to the stage as a hologram.

It will be part of a special 10th anniversary performance of their popular London theater show, "We Will Rock You", and May swears that people will come away feeling like they really saw the star.

According to May, the idea is not in response to the popular Tupac hologram at Coachella this year.

"It's a little unfortunate they did that thing with Tupac as we've been trying to make Freddie appear on the stage for quite a while," he said.

However, the new hologram won't employ the same technique of projecting a computer-generated image onto special fabric. "That [technique] is something we've looked at ourselves but I think probably for a show that runs eight shows a week it's not really quite practical," he said.

The news comes only weeks after Queen drummer Roger Taylor said the band would never perform alongside a hologram of their late singer.

"I don't want to sit up here with a hologram of my dear friend," Taylor said at the time. "Were somebody to use a hologram of Freddie, I don't think I would have an objection. But I don't want to. It just didn't sit too well with me."

Meanwhile, Queen have re-scheduled a UK performance with singer Adam Lambert after their headline slot at Sonisphere was cancelled. "Adam has an extraordinary voice - no two ways about it," said May. "So we’ll be exploring new ways to do things. So it will be exciting!"

Hey I found this...

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/freddie_mercury_hologram_confirmed.html

Queen guitarist Brian May has confirmed that Freddie Mercury will officially return to the stage as a hologram.

It will be part of a special 10th anniversary performance of their popular London theater show, "We Will Rock You", and May swears that people will come away feeling like they really saw the star.

According to May, the idea is not in response to the popular Tupac hologram at Coachella this year.

"It's a little unfortunate they did that thing with Tupac as we've been trying to make Freddie appear on the stage for quite a while," he said.

However, the new hologram won't employ the same technique of projecting a computer-generated image onto special fabric. "That [technique] is something we've looked at ourselves but I think probably for a show that runs eight shows a week it's not really quite practical," he said.

The news comes only weeks after Queen drummer Roger Taylor said the band would never perform alongside a hologram of their late singer.

"I don't want to sit up here with a hologram of my dear friend," Taylor said at the time. "Were somebody to use a hologram of Freddie, I don't think I would have an objection. But I don't want to. It just didn't sit too well with me."

Meanwhile, Queen have re-scheduled a UK performance with singer Adam Lambert after their headline slot at Sonisphere was cancelled. "Adam has an extraordinary voice - no two ways about it," said May. "So we’ll be exploring new ways to do things. So it will be exciting!"

It is a shame that they seem to contradict each other; even though I understand both May's and Roger's view. Too bad Roger says no whereas May says yes; it can give some suggestive vibes to it all.

Although me personally am up for holograms all the way. I find it very sad not going to attend the jubilee...

• 3 weeks later...