• 2 weeks later...

As you all know Brian and Roger arrived to Moscow for a concert on July 3rd, with Adam Lambert. Here are some photos - they appeared in the airport, couple of days prior to a show. Thanks to Russian fans, brianmay.com, vkontakte.com.

post-21876-142983697522_thumb.jpg

post-21876-142983697524_thumb.jpg

post-21876-142983697526_thumb.jpg

post-21876-142983697527_thumb.jpg

Hi everyone ! Here is my report on a show in Moscow. Sorry if it`s too long but I wanted to share my happiness with other Queen fans:blush-anim-cl:

The show was as great as I expected….2,5 hours. Brian and Roger did their best. Not only Adam Lambert, but happily Roger sang as a front-man – he performed Days of Our Lives, 39 ( with Bri) and Under Pressure (with Adam). Brian also did - 39, Tie Your Mother Down and Love of My Life. The latter was sung along with us all …. And during the last verse Freddie`s face appeared on a huge screen - he was singing the song`s ending at the live gig in 1985. Freddie won our greatest applause at that moment.

Roger`s son Rufus played additional percussions throughout the show. He`s very young but seems to be professional enough for playing with Queen. Good work Rufus ! :thumb_yello:

Adam was Adam. Some songs were his ups (I want to break free, Show must go on, Crazy little thing called love, Bohemian Rhapsody, Fat bottomed girls), some were downs (I want it all, Another one bites the dust, Somebody to love). But he looks good onstage – he`s a showman and a talented vocalist first of all.

But what happened after – was a true miracle for me. Many fans decided to meet our heroes at the hotel – in hope for autographs and a “last chance to see THEM closer”. God, I was among them – but I was eager not to take anything but to give. So, I had an album of my Queen Artworks with me – that would be a gift.

Adam Lambert showed up first – he was so nice to give autographs to everyone wanting. Then Rufus Taylor appeared – he did the same though wasn`t ready at all ! He`s not used to such fandom and it was rather his first “star experience”.

Then (OMG) Roger returned. :wub2:From the moment he stepped out of a car we realized – no autographs would be given :tears: . He waved a hand to us, threw his kisses to the crowd and thanked us. I wish this would last forever !!!!!!! He was 3 meters away from me ! Then he vanished inside Ritz , like a miraculous vision. We cried out “Roger we love you”. :wub2::fangurl::swoon:

It was long after 1a.m. and still - no sign of Brian… Fans were tired, almost lying on a Ritz marble floor. When his car arrived – fans got nerves. They surrounded the car, so Brian had NO CHANCE to escape. He was so tired but didn`t refuse us – our sweet, delicate, intelligent and patient Brian ! :fangurl: I managed to get closer, passed him my artworks and he was ready to sign…. But I dared to be notable enough to say “No, it`s not for me. This is for you!”. He was surprised ! Yes he was ! He took my hand and shook it saying “Thank you my friend”. I said “Thank you so much”. BRIAN MAY SHOOK MY HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My life was not for nothing !:bow:

That`s how it was. We waved him goodbyes. Thank you dear Brian, Roger and Adam for that happy day. I`ll never forget it.

Brian.Harold.bloody.May.freaking.took.your.freaking.hand.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *fangirl anger*

I'm so happy for you!! SOOOOOOOOO proud of you, Julia, you deserve it :swoon: I'm having goosebumps now and having trouble with breathing :sweatdrop:

Hi everyone ! Here is my report on a show in Moscow. Sorry if it`s too long but I wanted to share my happiness with other Queen fans:blush-anim-cl:

The show was as great as I expected….2,5 hours. Brian and Roger did their best. Not only Adam Lambert, but happily Roger sang as a front-man – he performed Days of Our Lives, 39 ( with Bri) and Under Pressure (with Adam). Brian also did - 39, Tie Your Mother Down and Love of My Life. The latter was sung along with us all …. And during the last verse Freddie`s face appeared on a huge screen - he was singing the song`s ending at the live gig in 1985. Freddie won our greatest applause at that moment.

Roger`s son Rufus played additional percussions throughout the show. He`s very young but seems to be professional enough for playing with Queen. Good work Rufus ! :thumb_yello:

Adam was Adam. Some songs were his ups (I want to break free, Show must go on, Crazy little thing called love, Bohemian Rhapsody, Fat bottomed girls), some were downs (I want it all, Another one bites the dust, Somebody to love). But he looks good onstage – he`s a showman and a talented vocalist first of all.

But what happened after – was a true miracle for me. Many fans decided to meet our heroes at the hotel – in hope for autographs and a “last chance to see THEM closer”. God, I was among them – but I was eager not to take anything but to give. So, I had an album of my Queen Artworks with me – that would be a gift.

Adam Lambert showed up first – he was so nice to give autographs to everyone wanting. Then Rufus Taylor appeared – he did the same though wasn`t ready at all ! He`s not used to such fandom and it was rather his first “star experience”.

Then (OMG) Roger returned. :wub2:From the moment he stepped out of a car we realized – no autographs would be given :tears: . He waved a hand to us, threw his kisses to the crowd and thanked us. I wish this would last forever !!!!!!! He was 3 meters away from me ! Then he vanished inside Ritz , like a miraculous vision. We cried out “Roger we love you”. :wub2::fangurl::swoon:

It was long after 1a.m. and still - no sign of Brian… Fans were tired, almost lying on a Ritz marble floor. When his car arrived – fans got nerves. They surrounded the car, so Brian had NO CHANCE to escape. He was so tired but didn`t refuse us – our sweet, delicate, intelligent and patient Brian ! :fangurl: I managed to get closer, passed him my artworks and he was ready to sign…. But I dared to be notable enough to say “No, it`s not for me. This is for you!”. He was surprised ! Yes he was ! He took my hand and shook it saying “Thank you my friend”. I said “Thank you so much”. BRIAN MAY SHOOK MY HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My life was not for nothing !:bow:

That`s how it was. We waved him goodbyes. Thank you dear Brian, Roger and Adam for that happy day. I`ll never forget it.

Julia what an AWESOME story. I think just being so close to Roger Taylor would have satisfied me, but you shook hands with Brian!:aah::thumb_yello:

I think Rufus Taylor is about the same age as my son, so I am not surprised he was overwhelmed with the attention.

What a lucky experience for you. :wub2:

I forgot to come here yesterday so here we go, my message to my man

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY CURLY BADGER VEGGIE RED SPECIAL GUITAR BOY I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME YOUR FAN. LOTS OF LOVE xxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S: I went laser tagging on your birthday if you don't mind :teehee:

I forgot to come here yesterday so here we go, my message to my man

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY CURLY BADGER VEGGIE RED SPECIAL GUITAR BOY I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME YOUR FAN. LOTS OF LOVE xxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S: I went laser tagging on your birthday if you don't mind :teehee:

Oh wendy :floor: