Virgin show - Parc des Princes - Paris http://www.virginradio.fr/ at 10:30 pm Fr

Pamette

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The RSVP form has disappeared completely?! No wonder there's only 33 people going :bleh:

I know, I wonder what the real figure is...Besides Rose and I:naughty:

For those who aren't on Myspace, ad didn't see my bulletin.

YES, I'M NOW COMING TO PARIS!

After a lot of deliberating, and a few really long chats with Sara after our meeting with Mika and Andy, I decided that life is too short not to do things I may regret later, and not being there, after what Mika telling us how awesome it's going to be, I couldn't stay away.

So I'm looking forward to seeing you all over there, and having a great time.

And by the way, the costume is still being unveiled in Amsterdam, I want to immerse myself in the amazinness of this show, and think that it would be better without the costume.

I'm so glad that you're coming Rose!! So damn right, we could not possibly miss this, after our little chat with him.

We would have regretted it forever!

I'm majorly excited about this now, and don't know how to patiently wait for the day....

About your costume, good idea. I don't particularly fancy sitting next to whatever the new "you" is on a 7 am eurostar train:roftl:.

I'm SO not a morning person, I'd rather have a normal Rose there.

After a lot of deliberating, and a few really long chats with Sara after our meeting with Mika and Andy, I decided that life is too short not to do things I may regret later, and not being there, after what Mika telling us how awesome it's going to be, I couldn't stay away.

And by the way, the costume is still being unveiled in Amsterdam, I want to immerse myself in the amazinness of this show, and think that it would be better without the costume.

So your going to be naked!?:naughty:

So glad that you are both coming!

I am so excited about this too. I am sorry (I have been away working for six weeks and not on mfc so forgive me if I am repeating things that have already been said) But did any one see the bit in The London paper about this gig? Mika siad that it was sold out (55, 000) and that he was spending a fortune on it and working with set designers who normally work on Opera sets.

I know, I wonder what the real figure is...Besides Rose and I:naughty:

I'm so glad that you're coming Rose!! So damn right, we could not possibly miss this, after our little chat with him.

We would have regretted it forever!

I'm majorly excited about this now, and don't know how to patiently wait for the day....

About your costume, good idea. I don't particularly fancy sitting next to whatever the new "you" is on a 7 am eurostar train:roftl:.

I'm SO not a morning person, I'd rather have a normal Rose there.

I forsee lots and lots of coffee......

Are you two not going to Arras?

OF COURSE i'll be there!!!! i can't miss him! I have my tickets for 5 month now but i just have to buy my train ticket...:shocked:

hey Fouchonneret, hope i'll see you!! :wink2:

it is a costumed gig? hope it is! i'm coming in train would be funny to see people face looking at me! ^^

It's the day of the bac 's results...I will be sooooo anguished!!!

We will need to hire a bus if so, not a car! Speaking of which, how are we doing on that front Bab........has either of us got enough money to make a move on this yet!:naughty:

We will need to hire a bus if so, not a car! Speaking of which, how are we doing on that front Bab........has either of us got enough money to make a move on this yet!:naughty:

Probably not.... I was thinking driving on the wrong side of the road in a car where the steering wheel is in the wrong seat - have you done it before?

I have driven in France, but my own car....

Can't make it to Arras, it's my friends birthday party that night and I have to get back to pick up the costume to go to Amsterdam. It's a busy weekend for me.

Probably not.... I was thinking driving on the wrong side of the road in a car where the steering wheel is in the wrong seat - have you done it before?

I have driven in France, but my own car....

Yes, I have driven all over the place and lived in Iceland for two years where everything was backwards and upside down :naughty: (as Kath mortally affends any Icelandic members...sorry, Eg Elska you...sorry, haven't haven't got the correct characters on my keyboard to write it correctly!)

If you have identified the place that we can hire the car from if you pm me I can probably book it whilst I have at least a little money:mf_rosetinted:

that's so bloody awesome, rose,a lready told ya that plenty of times, ia m REALLY pleased! :yay::wub2:

hehe.. it's funny how popular this gig has become since our boy himself has started sponsorising it.. :fisch:

Can't do unfortunately...not at all...I would have loved to, but one has to draw the line somewhere!!

I must get back so that I can be home for a day or so before I go to Amsterdam :naughty:

it is a costumed gig? hope it is! i'm coming in train would be funny to see people face looking at me! ^^

It's the day of the bac 's results...I will be sooooo anguished!!!

It depends on you, whether you want to wear one or not...And good luck with your exams!

hehe.. it's funny how popular this gig has become since our boy himself has started sponsorising it.. :fisch:

funny is to sponsorise the gig after it is already sold out :naughty:

luckily i have my ticket since i was in my braces :punk:

is anyone dressing up for this..? I mean, aside rose..

i would think not, cause of the climate. too hot for my ringmaster outfit. will ya guys dress up someway..? :blink:

Not dressing up for this one, and Kath, when you read this, I will NOT be naked either.LOL!