Virgin show - Parc des Princes - Paris http://www.virginradio.fr/ at 10:30 pm Fr

Pamette

I won't use digitick ever again. they chased us from one door to another 5 minutes before the door opened. while we had been waiting all day... okay I know I'm freaking you out right now, it all went out fine, but I nearly had a heart attack 5 minutes before we were let in so I won't risk that again :naughty:

Oh, I remember....:thumbdown:

how cool was it, huh ? :naughty: :naughty: would do that again anytime ! :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am not the one to ask I am afraid....I had enough trouble purchasing my chickets...........even when I managed to change the site to English! But all other areas were for sale to day when I was looking for Freddie..not sure if he got one though

Not yet .. Im going though .. I just roped into French lessons yesterday :naughty:

Bonjour!

Well we thought it was a festival butttt no its just Mika ... :shocked:

Correct me if Im wrong anyone ..

Morning lady , hope your fine these days :thumb_yello:

WHATTTT??

That can't be true! I mean no offence to Mika, but that is a HUGE venue! :shocked::jawdrop:

EDIT: Morning to you too! Yeah I'm fine, how are you? (I should be sleeping, buttttt no :naughty:)

WHATTTT??

That can't be true! I mean no offence to Mika, but that is a HUGE venue! :shocked::jawdrop:

EDIT: Morning to you too! Yeah I'm fine, how are you? (I should be sleeping, buttttt no :naughty:)

Yeh its massive huh :thumb_yello:

Mika is hugeee in France , the standing tickets are sold out!!!! :shocked:

Yeh im great thanks ...... yeh i guessed its some late hour there!!

Yeh its massive huh :thumb_yello:

Mika is hugeee in France , the standing tickets are sold out!!!! :shocked:

Yeh im great thanks ...... yeh i guessed its some late hour there!!

sold out?? Wow, I knew he was big in France, but I didn't know he was THAT big, yikes! Well props to Mika! :punk:

It's always late here :thumbdown:

Ahh, I'm scared my mother's going to come out here and yell at me like last night :naughty:

sold out?? Wow, I knew he was big in France, but I didn't know he was THAT big, yikes! Well props to Mika! :punk:

It's always late here :thumbdown:

Ahh, I'm scared my mother's going to come out here and yell at me like last night :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl:

Yeh no the wounder .. its what ... 1 in the morning???

Yeh I tried to get standing tickets yesterday and its sold out .. eeekkk

Amazing really Im so pleased for him :thumb_yello:

:roftl: :roftl:

Yeh no the wounder .. its what ... 1 in the morning???

Yeh I tried to get standing tickets yesterday and its sold out .. eeekkk

Amazing really Im so pleased for him :thumb_yello:

It's 12:07 AM thank you very much :naughty:

So did you get seated tickets or are you not going?

I know I'm very happy for him, what an amazing feeling that must be..

It's 12:07 AM thank you very much :naughty:

So did you get seated tickets or are you not going?

I know I'm very happy for him, what an amazing feeling that must be..

I havent got anything yet .. tickets will turn up mes will get them somehow :thumb_yello:

Bring on the Summer :punk:

Ohh I was an hour out :wink2:

Yeh from one year ago playing Universities in the UK to 300 people to now!!:thumb_yello:

I havent got anything yet .. tickets will turn up mes will get them somehow :thumb_yello:

Bring on the Summer :punk:

Ohh I was an hour out :wink2:

Yeh from one year ago playing Universities in the UK to 300 people to now!!:thumb_yello:

Oh awesome! Wish I could go :sad: I also want to go to the San Francisco gig, but my chances aren't very high :tears: Why can't I be 18?!!!

Life is cruel.

I feel like a proud mother :naughty:

Oh awesome! Wish I could go :sad: I also want to go to the San Francisco gig, but my chances aren't very high :tears: Why can't I be 18?!!!

Life is cruel.

I feel like a proud mother :naughty:

Your time will come :thumb_yello:

You need to be 18 to go to gigs in the USA .. seems a bit high , should it not be 16???

Your time will come :thumb_yello:

You need to be 18 to go to gigs in the USA .. seems a bit high , should it not be 16???

Well 18 is the legal age of an adult so I wouldn't need permission from my mom anymore; I could just go whenever I please, but I always tell her "I'm an adult in the UK!" I'm just frustrated because I want to see him perform as much as I can now before he gets to super mega stardom, you know?

Well 18 is the legal age of an adult so I wouldn't need permission from my mom anymore; I could just go whenever I please, but I always tell her "I'm an adult in the UK!" I'm just frustrated because I want to see him perform as much as I can now before he gets to super mega stardom, you know?

Yeh I get you , yeh its different in the UK , saying that Ive just booked some tickets for UK gigs and it was 18+ . that was only cause it contains swearing and things .....

Yeh now is the time to see him really .. Im not sure if he will go to stadiums but the small intimiate gigs like now are the time to see him :thumb_yello:

Yeh I get you , yeh its different in the UK , saying that Ive just booked some tickets for UK gigs and it was 18+ . that was only cause it contains swearing and things .....

Yeh now is the time to see him really .. Im not sure if he will go to stadiums but the small intimiate gigs like now are the time to see him :thumb_yello:

18+ for swearing? How odd.....doesn't the UK usually not care about swearing? (based from what I've seen on British talk shows)

Yeh trueeee .. mmm why is it 18+ .. maybe its cause its a nightclub sort of venue

Oh probably, I don't know haha

Well I've got to go now I'm afraid. Good night/morning! Hopefully we can chitty chat later :naughty: Take care!

Freddie..............sorry you didn't get a standing Chicket...........don't leave it to late to get anysort though!:shocked:

Yes, the 18 thing in the UK is usually to do with licencing I think