Virgin show - Parc des Princes - Paris http://www.virginradio.fr/ at 10:30 pm Fr

Pamette

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

but i don't see england...just so much other country on the top right of the page...but you can choose US for example to have it in english?

why don't you try so the fnac.com,i'll help you(you buy immediatly?cause i'l go in a few minutes)

I dont have my cc my dear . Ill get you on line later , thanks for your help :thumb_yello:

great news girls!!!!

i i can,i'll drive you to your hotel this time!!!!:wink2:

you have to reserve your seat on "mikacar" now....!!!

what about your tickets??

Oww.. it would be great.. and Ivas mother will be with us at London gigs.. and she propably don't want to miss Parisian gig too :biggrin2:

So Paris..here we come! And Fanny thank you so much! :exclamation: :exclamation:

so,do you find your tickets;they're still avalable for standing here:

http://www.digitick.com/index.php4?p=205&idEvt=10496&idDis=1&gclid=CNXCjs_uiZECFSPsXgodXEFHrw

do you try this one?

Thanks Fanny:thumb_yello:

We thought that all standing tickets are sold out:shocked:

We couldn't find it earlier..

Is PELOUSE means STALL STANDING??:biggrin2:

:doh::doh: god...I should have woke ep earlier!what other areas are sold out?

Today, most of the other areas were available but it seems to change all the time...I think they are just releasing tickets in blocks :shocked:

I am not the one to ask I am afraid....I had enough trouble purchasing my chickets...........even when I managed to change the site to English! But all other areas were for sale to day when I was looking for Freddie..not sure if he got one though

I've got a chicket! :punk: I use digitick.com - it's very easy and I love to print out the chickets by myself.

@Freddie: I hope you've got a ticket too. If not try digitick.com. I use a online french dictionary to go through the process, but many things are self-explain.

I've got a chicket! :punk: I use digitick.com - it's very easy and I love to print out the chickets by myself.

@Freddie: I hope you've got a ticket too. If not try digitick.com. I use a online french dictionary to go through the process, but many things are self-explain.

I won't use digitick ever again. they chased us from one door to another 5 minutes before the door opened. while we had been waiting all day... okay I know I'm freaking you out right now, it all went out fine, but I nearly had a heart attack 5 minutes before we were let in so I won't risk that again :naughty:

I won't use digitick ever again. they chased us from one door to another 5 minutes before the door opened. while we had been waiting all day... okay I know I'm freaking you out right now, it all went out fine, but I nearly had a heart attack 5 minutes before we were let in so I won't risk that again :naughty:

Oh, I remember....:thumbdown: