My Mika Shirt...!

LnrdToxic

Hey guys, this is kind of silly, haha, but today is one of those "stay in cause it's rainy and cold outside" kind of day, which results in ultimate boredom! So I was making myself a pair of jeans (just like distressing them) and when looking for supplies I came across fabric markers, and I decided to do something with them, so I took of the plain white shirt I was wearing and drew the little boy thingy from Mika's shirt that he wear on GMA! here it is...!

I Liked it, haha, I think I'm gonna buy a nicer plain white shirt and do it again! :naughty:

picture1wu1.th.jpgpicture2dl5.th.jpg

abcgmamika6070810sshwa5.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, this is kind of silly, haha, but today is one of those "stay in cause it's rainy and cold outside" kind of day, which results in ultimate boredom! So I was making myself a pair of jeans (just like distressing them) and when looking for supplies I came across fabric markers, and I decided to do something with them, so I took of the plain white shirt I was wearing and drew the little boy thingy from Mika's shirt that he wear on GMA! here it is...!

I Liked it, haha, I think I'm gonna buy a nicer plain white shirt and do it again! :naughty:

:mf_lustslow: I was at GMA and I must say, that t-shirt is one of my favs! You did such a great job :thumb_yello:

:mf_lustslow: I was at GMA and I must say, that t-shirt is one of my favs! You did such a great job :thumb_yello:

thanks! hehe

I WAS THERE TOO! lol, me too, ever since I saw that shirt I was like, " I want one of those" haha...did you go to the secret concert? that was like the best time of my life! :bleh:

thanks! hehe

I WAS THERE TOO! lol, me too, ever since I saw that shirt I was like, " I want one of those" haha...did you go to the secret concert? that was like the best time of my life! :bleh:

YEAH I was there too! In the front...at the very left:wub2: Wasn't that amazing???? I cried when he sang "Everybody's talking..."

*sigh* I don't think I saw you there... I was wearing a purple dress:naughty:

YEAH I was there too! In the front...at the very left:wub2: Wasn't that amazing???? I cried when he sang "Everybody's talking..."

*sigh* I don't think I saw you there... I was wearing a purple dress:naughty:

I was like smashed front, center, just to the right of the keyboard, AND HE GRABBED MY HAND BEFORE HE WALKED OUT! lol..like, we shook hands, it was awesome* (gee I sound like a little girl haha)

I was soaked, lol, it was bad, I had to stand in line in front of that supermarket for like 2 hours! haha...but it was soo worth it! :punk:

yeah I don't think I saw you there either! :blink:

replica?:blink: an italian word...lol:roftl:

very nice:thumb_yello:

Online translator says that "replica" is an Italian word meaning "retort", or "To reply, especially to answer in a quick, caustic, or witty manner." Is that accurate? If so, you must have been like :blink:.

English definition is "A replica is a copy that is relatively indistinguishable from the original". :biggrin2:

Online translator says that "replica" is an Italian word meaning "retort", or "To reply, especially to answer in a quick, caustic, or witty manner." Is that accurate? If so, you must have been like :blink:.

English definition is "A replica is a copy that is relatively indistinguishable from the original". :biggrin2:

it's both meaning:biggrin2:

YAY! didn't know you use an italian word for that:bleh:

I was like smashed front, center, just to the right of the keyboard, AND HE GRABBED MY HAND BEFORE HE WALKED OUT! lol..like, we shook hands, it was awesome* (gee I sound like a little girl haha)

I was soaked, lol, it was bad, I had to stand in line in front of that supermarket for like 2 hours! haha...but it was soo worth it! :punk:

yeah I don't think I saw you there either! :blink:

lol OOO well at least you got front row:mf_lustslow: We were eating at this place in soho for a long time...only waited in line for like 20 minutes, but the rain was brutal:shocked:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS MY FAVORITE MIKA'S T-SHIRT. WHAT KIND OF PAINT DID YOU USE? I WANT TO DO IT.

YEEEY as you can see by the bear we made and gave to Mika after the Newcastle gig WE are a huge fan of that t.shirt dunno why it's just fab. (ps. he liked the bear, it has his giggle in inside it and asked to keep it then took it on stage at 2 other gigs, we were not at them but heard about it) :biggrin2:

Hey that's brilliant. Thanks for sharing that with us.

Oh my God! I have to confess... I've done that too!!!! :blink: This Mika shirt is so comical... I couldn't resist!!! Look at mine:

T-shirt.jpg

Yours is very nice!!! My drawing is too small I think!!! hahahhahaha that's funny!!!!

LMAO, guess what? im from brazil! lol...it must be a brazilian thing...too funny! haha

td bom? fala portugues neh? mora no brazil? eu moro nos EUA..hehe..prazer!

LMAO, guess what? im from brazil! lol...it must be a brazilian thing...too funny! haha

td bom? fala portugues neh? mora no brazil? eu moro nos EUA..hehe..prazer!

Uau! hahahahaaa cheers!!!! num querdito!!!! Nossa!!!!!!!! E aí? Que sortudo! Já foi em algum show do Mika por aí???? Nice to meet you!!!! :punk: