My Mika Shirt...!

LnrdToxic

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS MY FAVORITE MIKA'S T-SHIRT. WHAT KIND OF PAINT DID YOU USE? I WANT TO DO IT.

I used fabric markers "marvy uchida" lol..thats the brand...they are the brush marker kind, and they are made in JAPAN...i purchased it in the US, at Joanne's hahahah

411ATPME41L._AA280_.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, wow I wanna sell these, I'd make so much money, ahha...I need to figure out who's image that is...oh too much work....haa .... jk jk...!

*thanks for liking it! I might wear it to my next Mika concert! teehee

Ooooh! I love that shirt, and they look so good!

I have totally considered doing this before.

Do the fabric markers fade or not?

I remember hearing somewhere from something that he and his sister design most of his clothes, like, the designs on his T-shirts. Not sure if that's true, though, or if it applies to this design. The drawing is not really in her style though, is it?

I used fabric markers "marvy uchida" lol..thats the brand...they are the brush marker kind, and they are made in JAPAN...i purchased it in the US, at Joanne's hahahah

411ATPME41L._AA280_.jpg

I need to get it done before January 31st. Thank you sweetie!!

Only problem, I don't think I am as talented as you as with the drawing but will try my best.

Ooooh! I love that shirt, and they look so good!

I have totally considered doing this before.

Do the fabric markers fade or not?

I remember hearing somewhere from something that he and his sister design most of his clothes, like, the designs on his T-shirts. Not sure if that's true, though, or if it applies to this design. The drawing is not really in her style though, is it?

I have never used them on something I have for long enough to know if they fade away, but I wrote on stuff that's been through the wash and it didn't come out

yeah it doesn't look like "mika art" hehe, it's awfully cute though!

Only problem, I don't think I am as talented as you as with the drawing but will try my best.

aww, good luck, if anything blow up an original pic and draw over it! hehee

WAIT I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING, JAN 31ST, are you seeing him in philly? ME TOO! LOL

When I made mine I printed a large Mika's shirt picture. So then I just put it under my white shirt and copied his drawing. I painted with cloth's ink! I've washed it and the drawing didn't come out. :cheerful_h4h: Good Luck on your manufacture!!!