xlindee

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl: me too :blush-anim-cl:

i dont think their metallic leather pants...i think they are just metallic colored jeans...

:wub2:

I have a pair of trousers made with that fabric...is Jean with a little bit of spandex. The fabric is metallic...I don´t know, I really really like them!!

I saw a pair of really cute skinnies the other day they came in metallic gold and silver!!!!!!!!! i wanted them soooooooooososososo badly but they cost like 150 dollars and i am one to not spend over 25 bucks on a pair of jeans so i didnt get them!and i hate my self for it!I also have a pair of silver converses with diamonds on the toe part!hehehe i can so see mika wearing them:mf_lustslow: i kind of wanna by him a pair and give them to him at his concert!heheh does any one know his shoe size!:roftl: :roftl:

I saw a pair of really cute skinnies the other day they came in metallic gold and silver!!!!!!!!! i wanted them soooooooooososososo badly but they cost like 150 dollars and i am one to not spend over 25 bucks on a pair of jeans so i didnt get them!and i hate my self for it!I also have a pair of silver converses with diamonds on the toe part!hehehe i can so see mika wearing them:mf_lustslow: i kind of wanna by him a pair and give them to him at his concert!heheh does any one know his shoe size!:roftl: :roftl:

u should know it !! u r his wife :shocked:

hmm ....... i'll just wear plain white converse in feb. brogues don't work! i've tried, shame

Normally I wouldn't brag about looking like a boy lol...but I think I was born to be a follower with this hair:roftl:

scan-1.jpg23.jpg

They trained me so young lol... I think I was the guy in the pictures youngest fanclub member:roftl:

edit: also in post pic. thread... but I'm giving you guys one mikagasmic pic to look at :)

oooooooo now that is making me think on what to wear for the concert i think i will go with my usual casual city look! aka skinnies converses white shirt my new red h&m cardigan thing that i adooooooooore my black velvet peacoat i have 5 pairs of converses that i can choose from but i dont know which ones so far i think it will be the silver ones but mayb i will get these i am dying to get them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.converse.com/#productdetail

you have to go to shoes then click womens and they are the ones advertised on the page thing and it says love and on the other side peace they are very mika-esque and i loooooooooooove them!

or these:

http://www.converse.com/#matrix

for those you go to shoes and click high top leather womens and they are the white monochrome!!!!!!!

i only wear converse sneakers they are amazing!

Normally I wouldn't brag about looking like a boy lol...but I think I was born to be a follower with this hair:roftl:

scan-1.jpg23.jpg

They trained me so young lol... I think I was the guy in the pictures youngest fanclub member:roftl:

edit: also in post pic. thread... but I'm giving you guys one mikagasmic pic to look at :)

you actually do look alot like him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hehehe i thought it was a pic from when he was younger at first and i was like awwwwwwwwww! but then i was like o wait thats a girl!heheeh:roftl:you played a very cute boy tho heheh

YES it is very freaky and who is the pic u r holding it kind of looks like mika aswell!!!!!:shocked::naughty:

his name was johnathon brandis..he was like a teen idol in the 90's...but he commited suicide a few years ago:blink:

If only I would have been old enough to write him some words of encouragment:naughty:

his name was johnathon brandis..he was like a teen idol in the 90's...but he commited suicide a few years ago:blink:

If only I would have been old enough to write him some words of encouragment:naughty:

o u would have definately steered him the right direction we will all blame his suicide on u for not encouraging him:blink:

but that is very sad to hear