MIKA tea bags!!!

foalbaby14

hey i just thought up this great present idea for mika:woot_jump: ( hope i didnt steal anyones idea) sorry!

i was thinking since mika loves tea so much:mf_lustslow: that each one of you that wants to participate can each send me your favorite tea bag and i will make a giant tea box or get a giant tea cup and but all the tea bags in it. and i will some how send it to mika. :biggrin2:

if you want you can each write a letter to mika, give him a picture or draw him a picture as well.:naughty:

and if anybody doesnt like tea but likes the idea then you can write a letter :thumb_yello:

anybody who wants to help out please pm me ASAP!!!!

THE DEADLINE TO SEND EVERYTHING TO ME IS JANUARY 31, 2008!!!!!! (if you have any questions pm me)

so far i have these people that want to join in:

people in bold i have received their teabag

foalbaby14(me)

mikaRMS

pica mica

greta

jemmalee

karimah

emmylou

marilyn mastin

lolliepop girl

elise_xx

satu

christy22

megPL

Ceci B

Haley & Megan Meyer

For the people i gave my address to for the person you are mailing it to just put Brianna M

if you want to join put your name in green bold

make sure when you send the tea bag make sure i know its from you

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is interesting ill give you that.

But, mika has a favourite personal tea brand lol:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dH-OYKvLCNY - 3:07

Eurghlh. Well he said on Rove that he uses which ever he gets free, but in this one he also clearly says there that it's a specific brand he likes ...

Damn you Mika, and your conflicting answers!

... nawww, I forgive you.

And because I am slightly obsessive:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=d_hIsy4ELg0

2:10 - "What brand of tea do you like?"

"Um, I don't know, it depends how much I get sent for free."

... But he could have just been joking there?

Oh well, it's a really clever and original idea anyway, and I think he would like it - it's the thought that counts, you know :thumb_yello:

Eurghlh. Well he said on Rove that he uses which ever he gets free, but in this one he also clearly says there that it's a specific brand he likes ...

Damn you Mika, and your conflicting answers!

... nawww, I forgive you.

And because I am slightly obsessive:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=d_hIsy4ELg0

2:10 - "What brand of tea do you like?"

"Um, I don't know, it depends how much I get sent for free."

... But he could have just been joking there?

Oh well, it's a really clever and original idea anyway, and I think he would like it - it's the thought that counts, you know :thumb_yello:

Ive actually not seen that before - made me laugh.

hey i just thought up this great present idea for mika:woot_jump: ( hope i didnt steal anyones idea) sorry!

i was thinking since mika loves tea so much:mf_lustslow: that each one of you that wants to participate can each send me your favorite tea bag and i will make a giant tea box or get a giant tea cup and but all the tea bags in it. and i will some how send it to mika. :biggrin2:

if you want you can each write a letter to mika, give him a picture or draw him a picture as well.:naughty:

and if anybody doesnt like tea but likes the idea then you can write a letter :thumb_yello:

anybody who wants to help out please pm me ASAP!!!!

so far i have these people that want to join in:

foalbaby14(me)

mikaRMS

pica mica

greta

jemmalee

karimah

emmylou

if you want to join put your name in green bold

What if you don't know how to do the different colours? I have asked for advice on this, to make my posts look better because I don't understand computers very well, but up to now, no one has explained how to do the fancy stuff. I've only just found out that all the threads I have written in are stored on my account.

Love today from Marilyn

What if you don't know how to do the different colours? I have asked for advice on this, to make my posts look better because I don't understand computers very well, but up to now, no one has explained how to do the fancy stuff. I've only just found out that all the threads I have written in are stored on my account.

Love today from Marilyn

1. Select the text you want to change.

step1po0.jpg

2. Click on the triangle next to the 'A' to chose a colour.

step2bi2.jpg

3. Click on the 'B' to make it bold, the 'I' for italic or the 'U' for underline.

step3df7.jpg

:original:

And about the teabags, are you sure that we are allowed to send teabags overseas? I always watch those 'border security' kind of shows, and it seems like 'plant materials' is what they always take off them? I'm not sure though.