From Big Girl to Lollipop Girl, Mika's Fat Club

jemmalee

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, earlier for a snack, I had some Vienna cookies and then, for a lunch time snack, a snickers...but, I'm still doing well on caloric intake tody.

Mmmmm, Snickers:blush-anim-cl: I love chocolate, especially in this period of the month.... Though, I try to be strong and I am actually eating raw carots at the moment......

Don't do that everyday, CC: a snickers for lunch. And I guess Vienna Cookies are with chocolate too......:thumbdown: Hold on, you can do it:thumb_yello:

Well, for lunch, I had chicken with rice soup. yum! The snickers came later.I only do the chocolate thing when I'm tired. I only had 3 hours sleep last night. But, I haven't gained one ounce since February 2007...even when I get like this...Amazing, huh?

Mmmmm, Snickers:blush-anim-cl: I love chocolate, especially in this period of the month.... Though, I try to be strong and I am actually eating raw carots at the moment......

Don't do that everyday, CC: a snickers for lunch. And I guess Vienna Cookies are with chocolate too......:thumbdown: Hold on, you can do it:thumb_yello:

Well, for lunch, I had chicken with rice soup. yum! The snickers came later.I only do the chocolate thing when I'm tired. I only had 3 hours sleep last night. But, I haven't gained one ounce since February 2007...even when I get like this...Amazing, huh?

Not-gaining is a good thing too!

But a while back I read a report that said that too little sleep can make you havier.....Or possibly it it the other way round: enough sleep can let you shrink faster.....

Yes, yes, yes: I did it! This morning a weighed 80,5kg. I hope to reach 80 by next saturday.

Although it is not saturday yet, I stepped on the scale this morning and ...........................it said:....................................

79,5kg!!!!!:mf_lustslow: I love that thing:wub2:

Will go on it tomorrow, hope I still love it then.......:naughty:

Although it is not saturday yet, I stepped on the scale this morning and ...........................it said:....................................

79,5kg!!!!!:mf_lustslow: I love that thing:wub2:

Will go on it tomorrow, hope I still love it then.......:naughty:

OMG: this morning it said: 79kg:mf_lustslow:

Yeah: I still love my scale:roftl: !!

HI GUYS

hope everyone is doing ok1

so i need to say a masive thankyou to FD and hos "dreams" thabls to him making us aimlessly wander around kensington to find frddie mercurys house until i manage to get i n cintact with mu auntie for the address i have lost

3 POUNDS

i also told yasime about our little club whicj she said was fantastic nad that we shpuld all be very proud of ourselves well done girls xxxx ( and guys)

Hi Emmy, I was so looking forward to meeting you on Thursday. I didn't make it cos I was too ill, all of a sudden. Great news on your weight loss, I see a difference in the pic I saw of you with Luke. Well done.

I have lost ½ stone in a week! Due to illness. Not recommended but nice to see a difference.

Love to hear all about your trip to Freddies place sometime,

hi ya just got back from meadowhall sounds lame but my calfs are a little slimmer nad i can now get some boots (uggs for new york in december ) from primark as they fiT!!!

how is everyone doing we need to get this thread alive again !! i am going to post everyday -

these are my comparison pictures they are in time order from them to now

the one of mikey and me was last week and as i am now xxx

wow i havent posted here in a while!

anyway, i had a half term recently and i stopped writing in my food diary. i forgot about it the week after and have only started again the wednesday just gone.

I was expecting to put on the pounds again, but ended up weighing at 9 stone 8Ibs and 6 ounces, when previously I was 9 stone 9Ibs!!! :shocked:

so it's still dropping! woohoo!