From Big Girl to Lollipop Girl, Mika's Fat Club

jemmalee

i think that being big is beautiful! you have curves wen u sing big girl u can give true meaning and you have a club which doesnt allow skinny tight a*ses like me in i want junk in the trunk it looks sexy!hehehe:naughty:

Lol, I get what u mean!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think that u should be un healthy i think u should just not wish u were different accept who u are in a healthy manner:biggrin2:

It is easier said than done sometimes though to accept yourself as big! I know how hard it can be to do that! especially with the amount of skinny girls around you getting the guys etc etc.

omg i have posted 200 posts in the last two days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aimee............I am chasing you around the threads telling you that I love seeing your pic of Mika with me in the foreground! I just don't like the look on my face! It is a great pic of Mika though isn't it!

yes!!!!!!!it is a wonderful pic of mika that is why its my siggie:naughty: i love how high he is jumping it must have been wonderful to see that live!!!! you look like you are in awwwww at him!:biggrin2:

I couldn't believe jus how high he is jumping, it is such a good pic!:wub2:

i dont think that u should be un healthy i think u should just not wish u were different accept who u are in a healthy manner:biggrin2:

huh, didn't catch you ? u r not too healthy here i reckon :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

my mum was like : "huh .......... ??? Mika's fan club ? I knew you are insane when I was having chicken with your daddy !!!"

f_panettonewim_26597c5.jpg

Oh my heavens, that looks amazing. Of course, anything that comes from the country that gave us tiramisu has to be amazing. :wub2:

Guys, I'm more motivated than ever to drop some pounds - I bought my wedding dress today! :shocked:

It will take about four or five months to get in (!), but I'm hoping that when it does come in, they have to take the sucker in a lot. Wish me luck!

I'm a big girl but I don't want to pretend that I think I'm fat or anything like that. I love my curves but I do want to be healthier. I'll never be thin, a fact with which I am very happy. Still, my body now is rather different from my body when I played tennis regularly. I would really like to get in better shape in time for graduation so that I might start over with a clean, healthy slate.

Welcome to our thread!

PS: I love your avatar. :biggrin2:

Oh my heavens, that looks amazing. Of course, anything that comes from the country that gave us tiramisu has to be amazing. :wub2:

Guys, I'm more motivated than ever to drop some pounds - I bought my wedding dress today! :shocked:

It will take about four or five months to get in (!), but I'm hoping that when it does come in, they have to take the sucker in a lot. Wish me luck!

Oooo that is probably one of the best motivations to have. Have u got a pic of your wedding dress?

Have u set a date for the big day yet?

I've just posted Jemmalee to join, but want to jump in now. I've been reading the back thread and got to page 36 and thought "bugger it!" I'm about 25kg bigger than I would feel comfortable being. I was doing well before Christmas, getting up early and going walking, but it all stopped. And I really shouldn't be staying up late like this if I plan to go walking early so this late night stuff will have to stop.

My mental motivators at the time were two things... Somebody on the Aussie thread had been talking about getting dressed up like RHPS for when Mika comes to Aus (yeah, when he finally gets here again!) and I thought, I couldn't even dress up as Franknfurter if I had the guts to. The other thing was saying to myself when faced with a temptation "If I eat this, I've still got to walk it off. It's bad enough having to walk off all the stuff that you've eaten over the years, don't add this to the list". Strangely enough that helped. Soooo, will try and get back on the wagon tomorrow. I will be counting on you all for your support and I'll try and give it back too.

so Jemma my dear....thanks for starting this.

i'm not a big girl but i have some 10 kilos more than due!

i have started my diet TODAY, as i have started it many times...i loose weight and then i take it back with interests.

nevertheless, i have learnt something from my weight story:

you cannot fight age.

i'll never be as thin as when i was 20, but i MUST be thinner then when i'm 60!!!

being fat makes you older looking.

so as i am already toooooooooo old, i don't want to look older than this!

you cannot be on a diet all life long.

but this is what you need to do if you tend to get fat easily. so i'm happy with being on a diet for some months and then eat as i like....i't like a seesaw, but it helps you living with a smile on yr face.

being sit all day doesn't help.

so, as i spend most of my time sit (and this mfc addition is soooooooo bad) i hereby promise i'll make some exercise from time to time...and believe me, it's so painful for me!

stated this, i need company and support....jemma, please, come here often and kick me in my fat ass if i eat too much!

i went to a doctor last year and i'll follow that diet, as it was good and balanced (no no no it was awful - blood sweat and tears)...if you are interested ask me, no problem.

GOOD DIET ANYONE! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Welcome to this thread Robi. From the pics I've seen of you, you don't need to lose weight. But I suppose we could all do with eating sensibly.

I hope that your back recovers soon. I know how painful it is living with a bad back. Most of 2006 I couldn't walk properly because of my discs.

I'm glad I have the company to motivate me in this thread.

However I'm feeling dispondant today. I ate a tube of smarties and 5 Roses chox last night.

6 days of not snacking and not treats and I've lost nothing. I could do with noticing a slight difference on the scales to encourage me! Wahhhhhhh

I think this thread is a great idea.

My motivation is the summer as I want to be able to wear a tankini and look good (not brave enough to wear a bikini)!

I lost a lot of weight two years ago but I lost it in the wrong way and too quickly(as in 2 stone in 6 weeks) so when I started eating properly again I put it all back on and some extra so this time I am determined to lose it the right way. I know it is going to be hard but I am up for the challenge and really want to go down a few dress sizes so I can fit into my smaller clothes!!!

If anyone any motivation or advice then i am around jus about every day and when everyone was telling me how I should be eatin a few years back I gained a lot of information about nutrition and exercise so do not hesitate to ask me anything! :wink2:

Welcome to this thread Robi. From the pics I've seen of you, you don't need to lose weight. But I suppose we could all do with eating sensibly.

I hope that your back recovers soon. I know how painful it is living with a bad back. Most of 2006 I couldn't walk properly because of my discs.

I'm glad I have the company to motivate me in this thread.

However I'm feeling dispondant today. I ate a tube of smarties and 5 Roses chox last night.

6 days of not snacking and not treats and I've lost nothing. I could do with noticing a slight difference on the scales to encourage me! Wahhhhhhh

give me time and i'll send you my diet, i have to translate it a bit!

it works....

blood sweat and tears! don't forget! :thumb_yello:

I'm still feeling dizzy :blink: . I've been eating healthy stuff for about a week now and I feel sick (like when you're sick because of hunger) all the time. I don't starve myself or anything. Could someone please try to explain why I feel so strange? Is it all because of the different food? I mean I did diets before and I usually felt great. I had a lot more energy and felt just healthy. But this time I'm just tired and sick. Did I miss something important in my nutrition? Argh! Its driving me crazy :annoyed_h4h:

I'm still feeling dizzy :blink: . I've been eating healthy stuff for about a week now and I feel sick (like when you're sick because of hunger) all the time. I don't starve myself or anything. Could someone please try to explain why I feel so strange? Is it all because of the different food? I mean I did diets before and I usually felt great. I had a lot more energy and felt just healthy. But this time I'm just tired and sick. Did I miss something important in my nutrition? Argh! Its driving me crazy :annoyed_h4h:

Are you making sure you have plenty of things like protein, some carbohydrates and plenty of water??? It may jus be your body de-toxing, did u used to eat junk food all the time or has ur diet been ok in the past?