MFC First Birthday

deano

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all.

Just to let you know that the domain name MikaFanClub.com was purchased on January 5th 2007. So it is almost one year old.

So how should we celebrate MFC's first birthday? :punk:

:biggrin2::wub2: I dunno 'how' we'll celebrate Deano ...... but veryhappy.gifveryhappy.gifveryhappy.gif to our MFC Birthday !!!!!!

What an incredible year!

It would be amazing if we could all get together...but of course we can't apart from virtualy....but if everyone (or as many as possible) just post on here I think that would be nice..people can express how much MFC means to them, how it has changed their lives etc...it has certainly changed mine! I have had a fantastic 2007 and have met so many amazing new friends on here.

Thank you so much to all that work so hard to keep us up and running and one of the best places to be on the whole of the web!

Heres to an even better 2008 if that is possible!

Cakes and balloons and drinkies ...

1 year , its been amazing!! :biggrin2:

yeh me need to do something:punk:

Why did I know you would bring up the subject of drink! But you are right...on the 5th we should all drink to celebrate!

I think we should celebrate it's birthday by celebrating my birthday (MFC and I share the same day of birth) :naughty: I'm also one year old.

LOL! Happy birthday for Saturday! Very good idea..huge party! What a good day to have a birthday...MFC day!

Yes me too...trouble is I am working on that night so I may have to be an early visitor..but yeah...great idea...party thread!

Yeh a party thread , nice if we could have some gifts and prizes too

Like pass the parcel :biggrin2: .. virtually!:thumb_yello:

Deano between us can we do this , I can get a few prizes together???

We need to celebrate,its been one amazing year , life changing for me

I think we should celebrate it's birthday by celebrating my birthday (MFC and I share the same day of birth) :naughty: I'm also one year old.

And you share you and MFC share your birthday with my mum:roftl:

But I can see a giant pie in MFC logo:mf_rosetinted: Lots of champagne....:naughty: