MFC First Birthday

deano

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We will have a laugh if nothing else .. we can pick a post number , whoever posts that number gets a prize

Damn Im clever :roftl:

:roftl: YES YOU ARE DEAR FREDDIE !!!!!!! :wub2:

Yeh or Deano . .on the day we will throw it up .. the thread that is not the huge amount of drinkies Im going to have:biggrin2:

:blink::roftl:

What an amazing year it has been. I have been here pretty much from the start and can't believe how much this place has grown.

I have met some amazing people and had some fabulous times. I have laughed so hard my ribs have hurt, travelled across the country, I even went to Denmark (and Mika turned up!). I have also cried and this place is so supportive. I've been a cowgirl, a bunny, a fairy and I have even walked the streets of Glasgow, Denmark and London dressed (basically) like a hooker.

I have seen Mika appear in bab's soup, got fooled by Enfa's girlfriend thread, and had a drink with a ladybird, boo peep and a penguin.

This place is more than a fan club. It is a community - where miracles really do happen.

Lets party hard (blimey we are good at that)

Roll on 2008!

Ohh its got to be champers :biggrin2:

How about a certain post number gets a bottle of champagne sent to them .. Deano??

":roftl:

yeah maybe we can do that! :biggrin2:

champagne.jpg

and some whisky

whisky.jpg

but... gimme some whisky then.. :das: otherwise i cant get it!

What an amazing year it has been. I have been here pretty much from the start and can't believe how much this place has grown.

I have met some amazing people and had some fabulous times. I have laughed so hard my ribs have hurt, travelled across the country, I even went to Denmark (and Mika turned up!). I have also cried and this place is so supportive. I've been a cowgirl, a bunny, a fairy and I have even walked the streets of Glasgow, Denmark and London dressed (basically) like a hooker.

I have seen Mika appear in bab's soup, got fooled by Enfa's girlfriend thread, and had a drink with a ladybird, boo peep and a penguin.

This place is more than a fan club. It is a community - where miracles really do happen.

Lets party hard (blimey we are good at that)

Roll on 2008!

I drink to that :biggrin2: