MFC First Birthday

deano

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe hypothetical.... but I like the idea very very much.

Not that I'm planning on throwing 1000 questions to his head, just the idea that MFC could celebrate it's first birthday in such an incredible way... makes us al dream.

I think it could be really possible. It's a matter of strict rules and good moderation...

... and if not, ik like to dream together with all of you!:biggrin2:

like I wrote before, there'd have to be a lot of work from the mods, who'd have to check the questions: appropriate, redundant etc.

like I wrote above, it'd be great to have him online actually answering the questions in REAL time, but it'd mean congestion on the server 100%. so he could like pm the answers to the mods, or post his answers all together in a series of posts in the thread, or even in one unique posts. again, like sesil suggested, the account would have to be then deleted, or else it'd be spammed to death LOL

Well, at least we'd know once and for all just how much this server can take icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Well, at least we'd know once and for all just how much this server can take icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Or more, how much it can't take. :mf_rosetinted:

About the hypothetical Q/A I don't feel 100% happy with planning something without knowing if the M would be up for it (regardless of the actual design of that questionnary/chat whatever).

Because if not (which is quite likely), we'd just cause a big buzz, have people getting excited just to find themselves in disappointment in the end (if it should not work out) and that would just cause ill-feeling.

it's just talking, dear. deano asked what we'd like for the mfc bday celebration and we talked about it. it sounds good cause it's probably too good to be true. and I'm sure mr M would not agree, provinding we can get to let him know. not a big buzz, just espressing wishes and explaining how it COULD be done. as a matter of fact, i am sadly sure it WON'T be done.

One ques though...it seems that there r serious preparations being made, but how would Mika know about it/how would we be sure he finds out about it?

Good point, but either way, we have like 2 days left...

and the 1 year birthday is really special... (even tho i joined like a couple months ago)

I've got an idea!

Can we ask Andy if he can indulge us in sharing some of his video recordings?...I mean, a lot of the "STARS" in his films are our own MFCers!

I think that would be nice. :biggrin2:

I've got an idea!

Can we ask Andy if he can indulge us in sharing some of his video recordings?...I mean, a lot of the "STARS" in his films are our own MFCers!

Great idea!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

I've got an idea!

Oh, god no!! I don't wany my face plastered all over these pages!:shocked::roftl:

But Andy-vids with the nr.1 star, I would LOVE to see!

Or more, how much it can't take.

About the hypothetical Q/A I don't feel 100% happy with planning something without knowing if the M would be up for it (regardless of the actual design of that questionnary/chat whatever).

Because if not (which is quite likely), we'd just cause a big buzz, have people getting excited just to find themselves in disappointment in the end (if it should not work out) and that would just cause ill-feeling.

it's just talking, dear. deano asked what we'd like for the mfc bday celebration and we talked about it. it sounds good cause it's probably too good to be true. and I'm sure mr M would not agree, provinding we can get to let him know. not a big buzz, just espressing wishes and explaining how it COULD be done. as a matter of fact, i am sadly sure it WON'T be done.

Mika said he would be canyoning, snow boarding etc so maybe

he would not be available anyway!!

I think the most "realistic" option seems to be collecting few (hundreds :naughty: ) MFC-ers questions and passing them on to his management or whoever is in contact with MFC...just some little innocent polite not-one-million-dollar questions....it wont take much effort to answer....

I've got an idea!

Can we ask Andy if he can indulge us in sharing some of his video recordings?...I mean, a lot of the"STARS" in his films are our own MFCers!

at first just read it that way....:doh:

Huh?:blink: Can u please elaborate? (Or can you?:naughty: )

nooo, nothing too elaborate and complicated :no: - just when I saw Andy mentioned - immediately thought about the whole thread dedicated to the cameraman...so thought in case the main subject is not available - Andy wld suffice ....

(and all that in 0.00000001seconds before I've read the second sentence :naughty: )

a restyling of the thread pages can be considered as a mfc bday present..? :fisch: I just noticed.. :thumb_yello:

It all seems very odd!

I won't be here for the party tomorrow as I have to work..boo hoo! I hope you all have a brilliant time though..and have a drink for me please!