Mika on Jool's Holland Hootenanny tonight!

markie

Wait you mean it's your British sense of humour because you made it up, or it's just a regular thing that Brits say all the time?

Because if Brits say chicken instead of sex then it's a bit more plausible that Mika would throw it in there.

Ohh no , its just a typical British weird sense of humour :roftl:

Brits would never say , come to bed with me and lets have some chicken!!!

We are just kinda wacky and dry , the oldlings thread got it

Now with Mika hes been told face to face many times about the association .. he "gets" it

So to me its small bit of fun from him

Chicken - sex :cool:

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Knitting is more for the pervert/pervo/perviness thing :bleh:

Maybe on MFC, but it's used as a synonym for shagging so it seems more appropriate than chicken. Mixing up images of Mika, sex and some plucked raw poultry really freaks me out. :boxed::naughty:

I don't think british people use the word chicken for sex :naughty: I think just MFCers right?

and Mika knows about it :wink2:

Its all round my daughters' schools now as well - and they have

told their friends. NO-ONE asks for chicken anything now without

a huge snigger going round!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

Its all round my daughters' schools now as well - and they have

told their friends. NO-ONE asks for chicken anything now without

a huge snigger going round!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

:shocked: I thought this is just an MFC thing... or is someone from MFC spreading the word out to schools now haha :roftl:

:shocked: I thought this is just an MFC thing... or is someone from MFC spreading the word out to schools now haha :roftl:

One of my daughters is a member on here - and she hesitates now

to ask whats for dinner!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

Nandos is yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Ok night all , a whole night talking about chicken , I loveeeeeeeeee this place :wub2:

:biggrin2: Night Freddie.

I think I did Freddie well...MFC did :naughty: (I can see why chicken has this connotation though if you think what you have to do to it before you eat it though.

I know, that's why it grosses me out and I'd rather not think about it in terms of Mika and sex of all things. I so wish we could call it something else but it's too late for that now if Mika's lamenting that he ain't got no chicken on TV. :naughty:

Ohhh fnar fnar you cant beat a bit of stuffing missues :naughty:

true Freddie, one likes a little stuffing at dinnertime. I mean the least you can do to the old bird once you have plucked it is to stuff it a little to make it a real treat :wink2:

YES YES YES

Mika knows AAAALLLL about it so does Andy and no doubt they all do including his manager I would guess, and now half the universe who ever visits this thread as its aallllllll about the chicken :roftl:

well... it's an open forum so the whole world has the potential to know about it. maybe one day sex will just be called chicken. full stop. and then it's all FD's fault.

btw, back to thread-topic: i'm just falling for the Grace Kelly-version. it has rythm. wow. i LOVE it. :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk:

well... it's an open forum so the whole world has the potential to know about it. maybe one day sex will just be called chicken. full stop. and then it's all FD's fault.

btw, back to thread-topic: i'm just falling for the Grace Kelly-version. it has rythm. wow. i LOVE it. :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk:

I know what you mean, he seems to make so many different unique versions of Grace Kelly simply by changing the tempo, or the speed etc.

But I am loving the cover he did, and not just for the chicken reference but because that song compliments his voice and really shows everyone how much of an amazing singer he is and how much talent he has (for those he didnt know already!) I have listened to that song so many times already and cannot stop listening to it! He looks really well and his voice definitely seems to have its strength back!!

But then we could be proud it's called chicken because of MFC! :roftl:

just a random question - i remember that there was a french tv show that was made at the beginning of december with mika and then broadcasted on christmas or so ... does anybody have a link? :blink: (sorry - maybe this has been a gigantic thread in the forums which i have obviously not read)

Don't worry it's coming! on feb 5th!

I'll put it on youtube!

couldn't be bothered to post in this thread all day, but i will now lol.

I totally loved the performances, one of the best! The whole chiecken thing :naughty: kinda went though .. got no love.. got no chicken, well duh :bleh::naughty:

anyway, GK was great as well! loved this version, and was amazed that mylie was singing along, ust great :thumb_yello:

and the ending.. aah i could go on for days