Mika on Jool's Holland Hootenanny tonight!

markie

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen darlinggggggggg he says chicken :biggrin2:

Paris Hilton :roftl:

Yeah that doesnt sound like "ticket" at all to me.

Maybe he says I got no chick and ain't got...

but I'd say 'chicken' sounds more plausible.

Listen darlinggggggggg he says chicken :biggrin2:

Paris Hilton :roftl:

Yes that's why I said it was hot.....like Spiced Chicken, gotta love it...:wub2:

Who cares about the tickets...the chicken is important...

*Walks to a wall to talk to instead*

Yes that's why I said it was hot.....like Spiced Chicken, gotta love it...:wub2:

Who cares about the tickets...the chicken is important...

*Walks to a wall to talk to instead*

*Gives aspirine to wall* :naughty:

YOU GUYS CRACK ME UP!!

Poor guy will be attending elecution lessons after this through being paranoid of saying something that can be construed into somethingelse!!

Actually I think somethingelse is said in the DVD NOT "cocks" as in Christine's sig,but hey I could be wrong as my mouth and mind have been known to be like a sewer at times!!.....and me such a ladyeeeeeeeee LOL!!

xx

Yes, with some appropriate hip-thrusting dance moves on the word "chicken". That would clear up any ambiguity. :naughty:

:blush-anim-cl:

:roftl::naughty: haha well now you mention it I think he has been getting a little more raunchy lately cos at Newcastle when he sang BIG BUST ON he looked at Vix while making grabbing gestures to his moobies and had a pervy face on lol. So CHICKEN is a defo that is what I hear every time, whether he meant it that way or not he sang it and its even more fun that he did whether he meant to or not.

:roftl::naughty: haha well now you mention it I think he has been getting a little more raunchy lately cos at Newcastle when he sang BIG BUST ON he looked at Vix while making grabbing gestures to his moobies and had a pervy face on lol. So CHICKEN is a defo that is what I hear every time, whether he meant it that way or not he sang it and its even more fun that he did whether he meant to or not.

Yeh that was sooo true at Newcastle :thumb_yello:

Hiya btw hugssssssssssssssssssss

he said chicken , its you boro accent that causes the issues here :bleh:

haha NOO Chicken tonight :naughty:

As far as I know he didn't meant sex then... because he didn't know then... but I'm not sure...

I heard a story about that vid that was like... Mika always sang a song with chicken in it and everytime someone took out a camera he stopped :wink2:

Don't know exactly

It used to be on an old uk advert a few years ago, but he DOES know what it means now cos Andy said they knew what it means when HJ tried to give him a jar of NO Chicken Tonight in Doncaster, and he wouldn't accept it or sign it cos it meant he was either getting chicken tonight or signing of r chicken tonight...he's a shrewd boy and on the ball lol.

Also we have to remember he likes to play around with lyrics and make them dirty as I think he has a naughty sense of humour at times.

It used to be on an old uk advert a few years ago, but he DOES know what it means now cos Andy said they knew what it means when HJ tried to give him a jar of NO Chicken Tonight in Doncaster, and he wouldn't accept it or sign it cos it meant he was either getting chicken tonight or signing of r chicken tonight...he's a shrewd boy and on the ball lol.

Also we have to remember he likes to play around with lyrics and make them dirty as I think he has a naughty sense of humour at times.

Yeah he knows, i heard him in Donny too :biggrin2:

And yes he has a dirty sense of humour, and I LOVE IT :bleh: