Mika on Jool's Holland Hootenanny tonight!

markie

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh that was sooo true at Newcastle :thumb_yello:

Hiya btw hugssssssssssssssssssss

he said chicken , its you boro accent that causes the issues here :bleh:

hey now Freddie meluv I agree it's chicken so no need to get a strop on :bleh::roftl: did you see it (I was at work and didn't see it I am dying to know if it's true or she just made it up to get me all steamed up) lol.

but our Vix said he sang a few words of SITM in Paris I think on T4 or something the other day in a GEORDIE accent

hey now Freddie meluv I agree it's chicken so no need to get a stop on :bleh::roftl: did you see it (I was at work and didn't see it I am dying to know if it's true or she just made it up to get me all steamed up) lol.

but our Vix said he sang a few words of SITM in Paris I think on T4 or something the other day in a GEORDIE accent

Would you happen to have an example of that accent?

Yeah he knows, i heard him in Donny too :biggrin2:

And yes he has a dirty sense of humour, and I LOVE IT :bleh:

me tooo *does the hand* (well everyone else is doin' it doin' doin' it

gotta lurrrve that mans humour :naughty::naughty: it's one of his fab bits (after the chicken that is) :bleh:

BTW... helen100 was watching it all with subtitles on and they said CHICKEN

So well...

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: I KNEW it was chicken I rewinded the vid for about ten times at this part and my mother was like... what's wrong with this song you listen to it's kinda stuck:roftl:

Fried chicken, freds :biggrin2:

:roftl: haha never linked that to the whole chicken thing ... now I do... no One Vision anymore without thinking naughty things :naughty:

hey now Freddie meluv I agree it's chicken so no need to get a strop on :bleh::roftl: did you see it (I was at work and didn't see it I am dying to know if it's true or she just made it up to get me all steamed up) lol.

In a Geordie accent!! :naughty:

Fabbyyyy

I wanna be like Grace Kellyyyy why I man!:punk:

COCHT.jpg

I was more thinking of this but if you want to go for Swallow-it-hot that's fine by me...I'm flexible:mf_rosetinted:

why does it say "no chicken tonight" but then it is for chicken? :blink: please excuse my stupidity. (yes, THIS one doesnt say "no chicken" but the advertisement said so... i'm just wondering.)

hey I have seen him topless and there are NO boobies moobies or any other protrudences that should NOT be there.

I have to agree! LOL!!

I missed the T4 thing too so if anyone has taped it please..........

Tried to use the on demand thingy on channel 4 but wouldn't go back for some reason!!

xx

why does it say "no chicken tonight" but then it is for chicken? :blink: please excuse my stupidity. (yes, THIS one doesnt say "no chicken" but the advertisement said so... i'm just wondering.)

*Is puzzled and goes back to wall, wall refuses to talk....does the hand again*

*Is puzzled and goes back to wall, wall refuses to talk....does the hand again*

Formal apology: *clears throat* I was wrong. I'm sorry. You are all right. I was not. *paints heart saying "MFC" on her chest*

*slaps herself* stupid me.