Mika likes Kylie Minogue??

I need details. She won´t come to Spain, so i need to live the feeling from the others´experiences :mf_rosetinted:

Oh it wasn't that interesting. We were at some awards thing concert in London a few years ago and saw her near the backstage area. Said hi and that was about it.:naughty:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched the video, seriously, he's dancing extremely bad but that's kinda cute:naughty: And is everyone there so small or is Mika a giant? The woman that sings at his mic in the end had to jump to be able to sing in it:roftl:

am i the only one who doesnt like kylie?????

im so embarrised. but oh well.

No, I don't like her either. Her success is a mystery to me. Yes she is good-looking and sweet, but she's *whispers* very limited talent-wise, in my opinion.

But, plenty like her, so who am I to judge.

*runs away*.

No, I don't like her either. Her success is a mystery to me. Yes she is good-looking and sweet, but she's *whispers* very limited talent-wise, in my opinion.

But, plenty like her, so who am I to judge.

*runs away*.

YAY!!!!!!i totaly agree with you. about as talented as a soggy kipper. i love your signiture. the fat cat.lol

I think she's 39, nearly 40.

She looks AMAZING for her age.

Well, plenty of people look equally good or better than her, and minus the botox and other little "helping" bits :naughty:

I don't, I wish she would put her ass away sometimes.

I do often think that we get to see a bit too much of her anatomy. Let's not forget that her career had clearly dried up quite a bit until the "lalala" video with the hot outfits :roftl: .

I don't really MIND Kylie, she seems like a nice girl, but I do think that she's often quite overrated, which kind of irritates me.

There are plenty of other musicians that are IMO more talented, and other celebrity style women who are more attractive.

But hey, who am I to say, right?:blush-anim-cl: As long as she does it for her fans that is ok. It's not like she's one of those super annoying celebrities.....

No- she doesn't have a boyfriend- she recently split up with her boyfriend.

I'm sure that's what I read in a magazine or something..:D

Yes, and if I read once again how eager she is to find the right guy and start a family and move to the country I will DIE!!!:sneaky2::thumbdown::roftl:

I don't think they'd work out together, personally..

He was only dancing with her! It was New Year's Eve, for godssakes! :wink2:

Actually it was a few weeks beofre New Years Eve. I had to point that out, sorry.

I don't think they'd work out together, personally..

He was only dancing with her! It was New Year's Eve, for godssakes! :wink2:

I want to see MIKA dancing with her. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE show it to me :wink2: :wink2: :wink2: