Mika likes Kylie Minogue??

please don't laugh at me if i say i used to have beddings with lots of Keroppi :roftl: but my friend was even worse, her mum made the beddings and her pajamas herself. so they were the same ! you can't find her on her bed !!

cool!:biggrin2: my first pursallet{dunno what seemed exactly:naughty:}was a keroppi-one!

:naughty: modestamente...

però,niente Hello Kitty???:tears:

sai com'è, preferisco poco d tutto ke tanto di uno...mi era venuta a noia,ma la sto rivalutando:thumb_yello:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika would be a smart a*ss if he fancies kylie but..come on! they´re working together in a few shows this xmas and it seems they started well. I really loved the moment when they danced together in hootenanny...

Kylie is amazing and mika knows that :wub2:

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but Kylie was singing along to Grace Kelly.

But otherwise, he metioned in an interview somewhere (I think it was an awards ceremony of some kind) not long before this was probably filmed he had quite a few TV shows to film with Kylie, so wanted have a chat with her.

I also noticed it. Do you mean she likes Mika's music??

Kylie is so beautiful (even with all the botox) and her body looks wonderful now after she has beaten the cancer.

Of course he would look at her and see her beauty. Thats just a given :D

lmao! botox, lol.. yeah, she has lots of botox :biggrin2:

I love Kylie. Her concerts are great... Mika likes pop icons, so he sure likes her.

I love Kylie :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: she is so funny !! She appeared in a german show several times and spoke kölsch (difficult german accent) there and she did it soooo well and it was so cute :blush-anim-cl:

I also saw the first interview after her breast cancer... I cried like a baby :tears:

I didn't see her dancing with mika... don't know where to look and I don't have the time to watch the whole video but I'm sure it's cute :wub2:

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but Kylie was singing along to Grace Kelly.

I did, she loves Mika the gorgus too ! i like the way she sang along:wub2:

Come on Mandi don't shatter my dreams. If he's hot for Kylie, it's only a matter of time before I can get in there too. :mf_rosetinted:

It might be not a dream. Maybe the gorgus is obsessed with you too, you will never know, you are very funny btw :naughty:

Kylie is so beautiful (even with all the botox) and her body looks wonderful now after she has beaten the cancer.

Of course he would look at her and see her beauty. Thats just a given :D

i nod my head for your comment, don't sol about botox and stuff to nice pop stars, give it to ... hmm ... kiera knightley ????:shocked::wink2:

Who wouldn't like Kylie ?

Damn straight!

She's like our national treasure! Just ask deconstruction!

Then again, who doesn't love the Aussies? :wink2:

Awwwwwww ...... :wub2: ...... Mika with an Aussie ........... :wub2:

*grins* Oh yes... :wub2:

Didn't see him dancing with Kylie (Can't be bothered right now:naughty: ) He didn't do a JT right? Grabbing her ass:biggrin2:

But who wouldn't? She's got a damn good arse for a 40 year old!

Damn straight!

She's like our national treasure! Just ask deconstruction!

Then again, who doesn't love the Aussies? :wink2:

I haven't met an aussie in my life :blink: but I'd love to meet a few aussies one day :cool:

And Mika even doesn't know how to dance !:naughty:

They were so funny !