Other Obsessions

Kachinga!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyways i gotta skoot. im getting fire breathed down my neck and it hurts! Byexxxxxxxxxxxxx

humm.........didi tell that i got a mark on my throat since whenever :shocked: for real, i know why now, tehre's magic in the world is that a obsession :mf_lustslow:

I have an annoying addiction to the Sims2. I actually have every expansion pack. It's a bit worrying.:insane:

I would have nearly all the expansion packs to the Sims 2 if it wasn't for the fact that I've heard Bon Voyage is riddled with bugs and installs this certain copy-protection software that mucks up various CD drive functions as well as interfering with anti-virus software (it's called SecuROM, apparently). If EA keep churning out rushed games with problematic security software, I'm not gonna give them any more of my money. :mf_rosetinted:

I would have nearly all the expansion packs to the Sims 2 if it wasn't for the fact that I've heard Bon Voyage is riddled with bugs and installs this certain copy-protection software that mucks up various CD drive functions as well as interfering with anti-virus software (it's called SecuROM, apparently). If EA keep churning out rushed games with problematic security software, I'm not gonna give them any more of my money. :mf_rosetinted:

I want the H&M expansion pack :wub2:

OMG are so many things i love!!!:biggrin2: Ok,first is Mika!

-Will and Gracee.jpg

The Phantom of the Opera rd.jpg

Johhny Depp johnny_depp_17.jpg

Anita no te rajes! SME_2420_SMK_09551870Q_200x200_72dp.jpg

Harry Potter 059.jpg

Titanic Titanic-003.jpg

And others... Oh,and Green day too! I love painting, playing piano, and sooo many other things to do!

I have 6 obsessions

1ºFood with Chiken (the animal :P)

2ºMoulin Rouge (CD DVD and singing all the day)

3ºFabricio Oberto, the NBA player in the SA Spurs

4ºWatch tv all i love all of her hahahhaa

5ºHarry Potter

6ºMFC :biggrin2:

Yea, EA do bring out a lot of Sims games in very little time...I'm not sure about these 'stuff packs' you can get...thay don't really add much, and just take up memory, so i have given up with them :boxed:

I have one of the sims life storys, thats alright, but a bit predictable sometimes...

I have an annoying addiction to the Sims2. I actually have every expansion pack. It's a bit worrying.:insane:

It's not! I have all of them too! University, Nightlife, Open for Business(i dont like that one too much), Seasons, Bon Voyage, oh and Pets!! I love that one. But i dont have any stuff packs.. kind of pointless if you ask me . :bleh:

It's not! I have all of them too! University, Nightlife, Open for Business(i dont like that one too much), Seasons, Bon Voyage, oh and Pets!! I love that one. But i dont have any stuff packs.. kind of pointless if you ask me . :bleh:

Hehe :naughty: thats kl!

Yea I agree about the stuff packs..but for some reason I still have 4 of them installed.But you're right, don't bother getting them..there not really that great...

I'm thinking a bit about this castaway one for the ps2, but the website seembed a bit of a joke to me..anyone got it?

I have the other sims on the ps2 and don't think that much of them...