Bliss Magazine Interview

Becky

sorry, what is *bliss* magazine ? we don't have it in nyc !!

is that a free one handing out from the parish church and infant school ??????

humm ........ nice interview

Mika the gorgus is very suspicious, he's got tons of clothes and he loves Kylie !! :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry, what is *bliss* magazine ? we don't have it in nyc !!

is that a free one handing out from the parish church and infant school ??????

humm ........ nice interview

Mika the gorgus is very suspicious, he's got tons of clothes and he loves Kylie !! :blush-anim-cl:

It's like a girl-teenager magazine in th UK

http://www.mybliss.co.uk/

Nice interview, funny.

What are plimsolls?

http://www.broadwaysons.com/product_info.php?products_id=97

To be quite honest I thought he meant those rubber things you wear in PE that are horrible, uncomfortable and sweaty.

luv this interview. its diferent than like 'wot's your name', 'where were you born' that everyone is getting so bored of. were there any pics???

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Arts/Arts_/Pictures/2007/03/28/mika460.jpg

and a small one of this in the contents;

http://www.aolcdn.com/ch_kids/mika-400a0510.jpg

I've already got people on my forum comparing what I've been wearing 'cause I'm having to repeat clothes as theres only so much I can carry!

I read this as complaining as well. LOL!! Is this the forum he is saying is 'his forum' or is it that one on mikasounds (I don't go there!!! Does anyone else?)

How old is this interview?

I did search for this, so I can't be blamed if its been posted:biggrin2:

Fash Mad Man!

What are your top style tips?

You don't necessarily have to follow fashion. You can be fashionable but that's no guarantee you'll be stylish. The best thing you can do is be yourself. Just because you walk out of a designer shop wearing £8,000 worth of the lastest season clothes, doesn't mean you have any style.

Where do you buy your clothes?

I go to tiny little shops pretty much all over the world. But I also have really cheap £20 plimsolls that I wear almost every day and bargain t-shirts, as well as hoodies and jackets that cost £6,000.

Do you get sent free clothes?

Yes and it's great because of the amount I need.I can do something at a rodio station in the middle of nowhereand within 3 hours its on Youtube. I've already got people on my forum comparing what I've been wearing 'cause I'm having to repeat clothes as theres only so much I can carry!

What's your favourite item in your wardrobe?

It changes every day. Right now, it's a necklace made of clay beads and bright orange Mexican skulls. You're supposed to wear it on the Day Of The Dead, which is a holiday in Mexico in November to celebrate the lives of the dead.

When did you wear it?

I wore it on a photoshoot for Interview magazine, which is totally fashion concious. But, that's what I mean, you have to make things your own. My latest obsession is collecting Japanese designer toys and antique Playmobil men, which I then attach to necklaces.

Whats the worst item of clothing you own?

Ask me tomorrow and it'll probably be the toys!

If you could only wear pants or socks for the rest of your life, which would it be?

I think I'd have to keep the pants! I had an uncle who went barefoot all the time.He walked around New York for a couple of years without shoes. Lets not underplay it though, his feet were really crappy and hard.

:roftl:

Nice one! thanks 4 posting...haven't seen it before :thumb_yello:

Silly boy, we don't complain about you wearing the same stuff (though he said COMPARE not complain), we like it!

We'll start complaining if you start to never wear the same thing twice and become a total diva, that's when we'll complain!

--Jack

Silly boy, we don't complain about you wearing the same stuff (though he said COMPARE not complain), we like it!

We'll start complaining if you start to never wear the same thing twice and become a total diva, that's when we'll complain!

--Jack

Yeah. Totally agree :thumb_yello:

--Jack

agreed, cos that would be a Mika we are not used to.