1 Million MFC Posts

deano

:shocked: That means I win something ??I was so close !!!:naughty:

We should all get something, the millionth and the ten runners up.

Gimme a LiCM shirt.:naughty:

me too! he is getting tea! yay for Canadians! and Australians!

and Americans! and everyone else!!!! :) :)

YAY FOR US ALL!!!!!! HAPPY MILLIONTH POST, EVERYONE!!

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:biggrin2:

Congrats to you though!!! I guess we'll have to wait for a few more and see but it probably is you! :biggrin2:

I don't know.... I doubt it :naughty: (even with all my calculations)

But it would be nice... and I think if not me, then one of the ones on either side will be it

Or I could be way off :naughty:

Fine.... editting now.... but I'm still worried I'm wrong

I think you must be right (or nearly) because literally one second before I posted, I refreshed the other page I had open and saw the posts had hit 1,000,000 exactly.

Well I'm off to bed. Goodnight everyone, it's been really... something.:cheerful_h4h:

And because we're almost positive that soangel is the winner, CONGRATULATIONS! :huglove: job well done.

Night guys.:wub2:

Poor dear, you've been saying goodnight for awhile now and we kept dragging you back in.:naughty:

Goodnight! Sleep well!

But it would be nice... and I think if not me, then one of the ones on either side will be it

I wish I was the post after the 1 million post because of my "I'm one in a million" picture in my post. It would have been perfect. :roftl:

I think you must be right (or nearly) because literally one second before I posted, I refreshed the other page I had open and saw the posts had hit 1,000,000 exactly.

Yeah and when I refreshed I got 1,000,002 but I wanted to post anyway just in case. :bleh:

Soangel, what calculations did you use to get that number?

The difference between the number that comes up when you hold your mouse over the # (in the taskbar on the bottom left of the page) and the post number on the first page......(which was, and is 21997, which was added to the million. Suzy did the same thing earlier, as did a few others)

Then anyone could find the post that was 1021997, if they replaced the numbers in a link like this one : with the number 1021997 (or another such number)

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1022141#post1022141

But I could be wrong...... As I said, I'm not even sure I did it right.... it was just a rough guess.....

Oh and Soangel, perhaps you really are The Chosen One. :wink2::roftl:

The post i've gotten was

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1021184

basically, I just asked the database to take every post that isn't marked as deleted, and give me the 1,000,000th entry. Of course, this number could technically change, and if a mod deletes a post that was BEFORE this one, the 1,000,000th post would go up to the next non-deleted record.

mysql> select postid, username,dateline from post where visible=1 limit 999999,1;
Current database: mikafanc_mikafanc

+---------+----------+------------+
| postid  | username | dateline   |
| 1021184 | Ceci_B   | 1199933482 |
1 row in set (1.84 sec)

mysql> 

The post i've gotten was

basically, I just asked the database to take every post that isn't marked as deleted, and give me the 1,000,000th entry. Of course, this number could technically change, and if a mod deletes a post that was BEFORE this one, the 1,000,000th post would go up to the next non-deleted record.

mysql> select postid, username,dateline from post where visible=1 limit 999999,1;

1 row in set (1.84 sec)

mysql> 

But that post was made at 1.51 pm our time (or 6 hours ago) and we only recently got the millionith post on the first page :blink:

*is confused*

The post i've gotten was

1 row in set (1.84 sec)

mysql> 

Wow - that was at 02.51am!!! So all this mornings postings were way off :shocked:

The post i've gotten was

1 row in set (1.84 sec)

mysql> 

The post said it was posted yeterday though so that must have been the official post on the board because we were going by the counter on the first page for tonight.

I may be wrong though. It's all just a bunch of confusing-ness right now.:naughty:

The post i've gotten was

1 row in set (1.84 sec)

mysql> 

:naughty::das: Sooooooooooo ...... if us mods start deleting ........ :roftl: