Hi

ewokwicket

I just joined the MFC and wanted to hi to all those wonderful Mika fans out there, I could talk about Mika all day on here instead of boring my family! I have seen Mika twice in 2007 and hope to see lots more in 2008, in a way I hope he doesn't become too popular as I think we all like him just the way he is, anyone agree? Anyway hope to talk and hopefully meet some of you guys soon.

Karen :wub2:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to say thanks for being made so welcome, I have been reading lots of your past stuff/discussions over the last few days, I know its an old subject but I LOVED the stranded on desert island thread! I 'm still reading them all wow they are so good! I did write a bit on there but I'm afraid all my thoughts were toooo dirty!!!!!!:naughty: I think I should just keep them in my head! or maybe I should write them down but I might get chucked off MFC LOL!!!!! Hope to speak to u all soon or maybe see u at Brixton on 28th Feb

xx

:starwars: :wub2:

I just wanted to say thanks for being made so welcome, I have been reading lots of your past stuff/discussions over the last few days, I know its an old subject but I LOVED the stranded on desert island thread! I 'm still reading them all wow they are so good! I did write a bit on there but I'm afraid all my thoughts were toooo dirty!!!!!!:naughty: I think I should just keep them in my head! or maybe I should write them down but I might get chucked off MFC LOL!!!!! Hope to speak to u all soon or maybe see u at Brixton on 28th Feb

xx

:starwars: :wub2:

ahh i might be going to that. it is near my birthday:naughty: i hope you are enjoying mfc!

Yeah I'm loving it! I can't get enough Mika!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm soooooooooooooooo excited to be going on 28th Feb as I didn't think I would be able to go due to work but stuff it work comes second Mikas worth it!!!!!!!!!! He is just so awesome live isn't he?

Yeah I'm loving it! I can't get enough Mika!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm soooooooooooooooo excited to be going on 28th Feb as I didn't think I would be able to go due to work but stuff it work comes second Mikas worth it!!!!!!!!!! He is just so awesome live isn't he?

he realy is! but he is awsome live,cdor radio! i heard him on the famose rag market in birmingham. he was pumping out the radio! i stood stil outside a shop and the woman asked me to buy something or get lost:blush-anim-cl:

Thanks I'm sure I'm going to love it, I've love talking to all the Mika fans on My Space so far, anyway I must get back to reading stranding on a desert island........................... I so wish I was in some of those stories !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink2::mf_lustslow: