The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had the funniest MFC dream last night. It was one of the ones where you wake up and remember the whole thing (because it was rudely interrupted by my dog barking at the man on the neighbour's roof).

That was some strange dream.

!! I had fun photoshooting.. might do some more tomorrow :naughty:

DC and I have plans to run Scutty's baby pic through an online age progression site.. when we find one that does it for free..

I was looking for a top today to wear out to a friends birthday do on tuesday, and randomly photoshoot some random outifts

*joins line to see aged baby pic of scut*

It is a bit isn't it? Bit you were definately in orange, and may have been in possesion of a white tube. :naughty:

Cleaning up vomit has to be the most revolting thing in the universe. :thumbdown:

I don't know, for me cleaning up cat crap is worse. Stupid brothers locking them in the half of the house without kitty litter. I can't clean it without gagging (and if I gag too much, then there could always be vomit to clean up)

It is the absolutely most disgusting thing in the world, and I was not looking forward to doing it. That's why it was so sexy when he cleaned it up for me. Someone's racking up lots of good behavior points...

You do realise you just called cleaning up vomit sexy :shocked:

Greetings, earthlings.

For the record I have not gone mad, I am compleeeeetely sane.

Sanity is relative

I'm good.. I'm loving the fact it's summer and it just rained!! might get a summer storm tonight!

I want a summer storm.

Anyways howdy everyone....

That was some strange dream.

I was looking for a top today to wear out to a friends birthday do on tuesday, and randomly photoshoot some random outifts

I don't know, for me cleaning up cat crap is worse. Stupid brothers locking them in the half of the house without kitty litter. I can't clean it without gagging (and if I gag too much, then there could always be vomit to clean up)

You do realise you just called cleaning up vomit sexy :shocked:

Sanity is relative

I want a summer storm.

It is sexy when Jackers is the one cleaning it up and not me.:wub2:

There's that howdy again, dammit. *msn slap*

never fear, for *I* am here! hehe

I'm new and more importantly I'm Australian! Hurrah!

(I've also been told that the forums are lacking guys?) I happen to be one of them too... well... it HAS been rumoured! :biggrin2:

Woot!

A boy!

Ahem...

Welcome!

I'm sure you won't find us too crazy...

Wooo wooo Welcome!!

I thought the same thing HK

I went to bed, like I said I would but couldn't sleep so I put on the labyrinth.. hmm David Bowie's pants are tighter than Mika's purple jeans.. :bleh:

Planning on trying to go to sleep now.. Goodnight anyone who is still here..

They get tighter as the movie goes on...

And there a few crotch shots...

Yay A new boy to play with. *claps*

And... omg... you are a pirate too?

*edges closer* :das:

:naughty:

Pirate? Where?

Yippee for Paul and hopefully Julie and Mikey!

I hope so!!!

I'm glad some people share my enthusiasm fo the return of GNW...

I know.... I got there just as I was supposed to start, put my bag in the changing room, put on my hat and clocked on a minute late. Now thats skill :naughty:

That is skillful...

helloooooooooooooooooo everyone:)

just popping into to say allo!!!!from accross the pacific!!

how are we today???

34a469.jpg

Awwww.. that pic is cute!

Morning aussies . just a quick helloooooooooooooo must fly :punk:

Heya Fredster

It is sexy when Jackers is the one cleaning it up and not me.:wub2:

There's that howdy again, dammit. *msn slap*

Cleaning vomit is never sexy, no matter who cleans it :naughty:

And I can howdy whoever I damn well want to, whenever I damn well please Artsia

Cleaning vomit is never sexy, no matter who cleans it :naughty:

And I can howdy whoever I damn well want to, whenever I damn well please Artsia

That's because you haven't seen Jack clean it up. He wears rubber gloves and gets that little line of concentration between his brows...*bites lip*

Man, I'm one lovesick puppy.:boxed:

I can't stop you from howdying, but I shant stop calling you a hick when you do.

That's because you haven't seen Jack clean it up. He wears rubber gloves and gets that little line of concentration between his brows...*bites lip*

Man, I'm one lovesick puppy.:boxed:

I can't stop you from howdying, but I shant stop calling you a hick when you do.

Its still vomit, Now maybe watching him clean up some other, less disgusting substance, would be more enjoyable :wub2::naughty:

And I am a hick. I lived 4 years in the country, bogansville area, and when I wasn't living in the country I was living in bogansville metro

Its still vomit, Now maybe watching him clean up some other, less disgusting substance, would be more enjoyable :wub2::naughty:

And I am a hick. I lived 4 years in the country, bogansville area, and when I wasn't living in the country I was living in bogansville metro

*spills jam on the floor and sends Jack to clean it up, then sits back with Bec to admire his ass as he bends over*

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

I confess to being a hick as well. It's not something that ever really leaves you, is it?:naughty:

*spills jam on the floor and sends Jack to clean it up, then sits back with Bec to admire his ass as he bends over*

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

I confess to being a hick as well. It's not something that ever really leaves you, is it?:naughty:

Yes thats much better *watches* :mf_lustslow:

And it isn't. I wasn't in the country for long, and was born and bred a city girl, so now I alernate between a city brat and a country hick.

*sings* Insane in the membrane...

:naughty:like an alcoholic in a bottle shop

I want a summer storm.

where are the pics?

Haven't found a free age progression yet.. but good to see it's in demand..

I don't know if it will storm now, but I'm feeling like a snooze cos it's so nice..

Morning aussies . just a quick helloooooooooooooo must fly :punk:

Heya Fred.. *swats you*

Woot!

They get tighter as the movie goes on...

And there a few crotch shots...

I love them.. love the movie.. my first BF made me watch it years and years ago.. and we used to walk around saying "okay? okay.. alright? alright.. it's so stimulating being your head"

His current GF's name is Sarah.. I say "Sarah friend" :naughty:

:wub2: :wub2:

*joins in and stares at his lobes*:blush-anim-cl:

where are the pics?

I don't know if it will storm now, but I'm feeling like a snooze cos it's so nice..

[/color]

When I have the time (effort) I will upload them to pb (or myspace... but I'm thinking of getting another mfc myspace account, so I can be less confused about whose who)

Its all cloudy here now, may storm. *is excited by thought*

:naughty:like an alcoholic in a bottle shop

where are the pics?

Haven't found a free age progression yet.. but good to see it's in demand..

[/color]

Heya Fred.. *swats you*

I love them.. love the movie.. my first BF made me watch it years and years ago.. and we used to walk around saying "okay? okay.. alright? alright.. it's so stimulating being your head"

His current GF's name is Sarah.. I say "Sarah friend" :naughty:

*joins in and stares at his lobes*:blush-anim-cl:

Oh yes... I only saw it last year... Zoe (my sister) always said that I looked like Jennifer Connolly (the way she looked in it compared to the way I looked like when I was 17...)

I love the fact that his trousers get tighter... and he says something kinda kinky near the end... something along the lines of "If you'll be my slave I'll worship you"... or something...