The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

Oh, sorry, I took them, want them back?

*tries to blow hot weather eastwards*

My dog is too hypo to walk on a leash. Lol. He runs like 50 metres past me, then runs back 50m behind me, and then back infront of me, and just back and forth, back and forth. And then he comes home and sleeps for the rest of the day :original:

One word... Pomeranian...

Lazy little bugger

Also, he is 10, so, he's a geriatric puppy dog...

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One word... Pomeranian...

Lazy little bugger

Also, he is 10, so, he's a geriatric puppy dog...

Lol, awww.

Two words, no wait, three words ... Whippet / Red heeler.

Who's bright idea was it to make an overly energetic dog that can run really fast? ... and is one and a half :bleh:

Its this global warming , we have flood alerts al over the place

Last year June was the wettest on record , August was the hottest

How mad is that!! :shocked:

Ah the flood alerts, we haven't had them in Victoria for a few months, thankfully.

Apart from one day, where it just rained and rained and rained just before christmas (my main street in town was over ankle depth in water, and cars driving past my parked car caused a splash that went over the roof.)

Of course, it was the day I chose to go christmas shopping :naughty:

We have had a little bit more rain than usual

Here we go...

Outside...

attachment.php?attachmentid=4766&stc=1&d=1200905253

attachment.php?attachmentid=4767&stc=1&d=1200905303

The temperature here...

attachment.php?attachmentid=4768&stc=1&d=1200905349

It is cold... the temp dropped suddenly... now I've gotta cold...

Yes, I suffered the evil cold lately as well, just before a production and at the end of filming a short movie, in which I was the lead, oh what fun.

Yeh I get it , still its lovely and warm

Hey . .. the English are obsessed by the weather .. :wink2:

Warm... :blink:

I wish it was...

Last Tuesday I went swimming... now it's cold... considering we were mid 30s last week... Actually, Summer here has been quite cool...

Question...does it get humid in England?

Yes, I suffered the evil cold lately as well, just before a production and at the end of filming a short movie, in which I was the lead, oh what fun.

Sucks doesn't it...

Oh, and I hate the fact that I can't send a PM to more thn 5 people...

Ooooh, exciting! Elaborate? What was the film/for/about?

Hmm... this thread has hit a negitive...

Now that we have had our fair share of cursing the weather

Lets have a spontanious party!

:yay: Yay :naughty: Me likes parties.

Hmm, I'm trying to chose a new myspace layout. Such a hard desicion (what the hell, why can't I spell, that isn't right, is it?), and, of course, immeasurably important ... critical in forming first impressions. :bleh:

Hmm, I'm trying to chose a new myspace layout. Such a hard desicion (what the hell, why can't I spell, that isn't right, is it?), and, of course, immeasurably important ... critical in forming first impressions. :bleh:

Nearly right. Decision. :wink2:

I've been trying to find a new myspace layout for a while but I can't find any that I like more than my current one.

Ooooh, exciting! Elaborate? What was the film/for/about?

:yay: Yay :naughty: Me likes parties.

The short film was for this SUNfest activity (SUNfest is this thing in my town for teenagers to stop them from being bored therefore not a public nuisence) anyways the film was awesome fun we did it (as in filmed, scripted, etc) in the short time frame of a week

*puts out the party food*

This is my profile if your looking for some sort of insperation http://myspace.com/jjls_place_to_be

Nearly right. Decision. :wink2:

I've been trying to find a new myspace layout for a while but I can't find any that I like more than my current one.

LOL! Dammit. I tried like 400 different ways. Stupid brain.

*goes to perve on SD's layout*

The short film was for this SUNfest activity (SUNfest is this thing in my town for teenagers to stop them from being bored therefore not a public nuisence) anyways the film was awesome fun we did it (as in filmed, scripted, etc) in the short time frame of a week

*puts out the party food*

This is my profile if your looking for some sort of insperation http://myspace.com/jjls_place_to_be

Oh awesome. My HS had a similar "WAvE Festival" and we had to make a film in one day and then had a week to edit it. Fun fun. I've been trying to upload it forever, but I can't get it to play on my computer :sad:

What happened in your film? :original: Mine was about a serial killer :bleh:

*nibbles on some party food*

Mmm. :thumb_yello:

Nice - colourful :mf_rosetinted:

SD - private profile! :thumbdown::bleh:

Oh awesome. My HS had a similar "WAvE Festival" and we had to make a film in one day and then had a week to edit it. Fun fun. I've been trying to upload it forever, but I can't get it to play on my computer :sad:

What happened in your film? :original: Mine was about a serial killer :bleh:

Mmm. :thumb_yello:

Nice - colourful :mf_rosetinted:

SD - private profile! :thumbdown::bleh:

In the last year of uni, one of the classes made short movies...

My friend made one where a guy won tickets to the Rugby world cup, but the game was the same day as the wedding... so he made a clone who went to the wedding and he went to the game... the guy got jealous that the clone was getting lucky with his missus, and they fought (they put in this stick fight cartoon they found on the internet) and the clone won... it was easily the best of the lot...

We even got to watch it at the cinema...

Oh yeah, sorry! It's because I'm under 16 or 18, or whatever the age is!

You can add me as a friend if you want so that you can see it.

SD's one of MY friends already.:wub2:

Hey Aussies! Haven't been here in a while (I've been too busy off calling you names on other threads!:mf_rosetinted: ). What's been going on?

Oh awesome. My HS had a similar "WAvE Festival" and we had to make a film in one day and then had a week to edit it. Fun fun. I've been trying to upload it forever, but I can't get it to play on my computer

What happened in your film? Mine was about a serial killer

Mmm.

Nice - colourful

SD - private profile!

Mine was about an evil art director haveing this picture of a demon who loves dancing to the everybody dance now song and the demon changed my cousins to zombies/statues for the art director to sell to make millions.

Yay!!!

Party!

*rolls in glitter* :roll1: :roll1: :roll1: :roll1: :roll1: :roll1:

*puts in DJ table*