The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

Its snowing heavy now :shocked:

Wooo !! make me a snowman!!!

I made a new myspace friend from Pennsylvania and he made me a snowman today.. it was pathetic and melting in the pic, but the thought was awesome.:naughty:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SD's one of MY friends already.:wub2:

Hey Aussies! Haven't been here in a while (I've been too busy off calling you names on other threads!:mf_rosetinted: ). What's been going on?

Ooooh...

Your'e already one of mine too...

And what sort of names have you been calling us??? :sneaky2:

Its snowing heavy now :shocked:

SNOW!!!!

So jealous... It hasn't snowed here (and settled on the ground) for about 7 years... even then it wasn't heavy...

Mine was about an evil art director haveing this picture of a demon who loves dancing to the everybody dance now song and the demon changed my cousins to zombies/statues for the art director to sell to make millions.

*puts in DJ table*

Oh cool!

That would be cool to see!

And yay! DJ table!

Yay!!!

Party!

*rolls in glitter* :roll1:

*joins in glitter-rolling* :roll1:

Oh yeah, sorry! It's because I'm under 16 or 18, or whatever the age is!

You can add me as a friend if you want so that you can see it.

Really? I never knew that ... I think ... oh yeah, no I was 16 when I signed up.

In the last year of uni, one of the classes made short movies...

My friend made one where a guy won tickets to the Rugby world cup, but the game was the same day as the wedding... so he made a clone who went to the wedding and he went to the game... the guy got jealous that the clone was getting lucky with his missus, and they fought (they put in this stick fight cartoon they found on the internet) and the clone won... it was easily the best of the lot...

We even got to watch it at the cinema...

Lol! Sounds great.

We held fancy movie premieres and such too, but made a cinema in the theatre at school :bleh:

SD's one of MY friends already.

Hey Aussies! Haven't been here in a while (I've been too busy off calling you names on other threads!). What's been going on?

That's not very nice... :sad:

Its snowing heavy now

Snowww! :yay:

Mine was about an evil art director haveing this picture of a demon who loves dancing to the everybody dance now song and the demon changed my cousins to zombies/statues for the art director to sell to make millions.

Oh, I see, that makes plenty of sence :naughty:

My dad is so slack, we're only just about to have dinner.

But he justifies it by the fact that I have only been up just under 7 hours (so it would only be afternoon tea time for me)

Gah! My mum uses the same justification! The obviously don't understand how bodies function after a sleep in.

They just pick up the meal schedule as usual, duh. :mf_rosetinted:

Ooooh...

Your'e already one of mine too...

And what sort of names have you been calling us??? :sneaky2:

SNOW!!!!

So jealous... It hasn't snowed here (and settled on the ground) for about 7 years... even then it wasn't heavy...

Oh cool!

That would be cool to see!

And yay! DJ table!

I'm curious to hear what you've been calling them too

I'm gunna put the movie on youtube or photobucket when I get it

*starts playing music on the newly purchased DJ table*

Yeh girls snow!

<runs outside with mittens and scarf to make a snowman> :naughty:

Yay for snow!!! I would say I'll have to wait for winter here in Canberra, but it's the middle of summer and I have on long trousers, a t-shirt and a jumper!:blink:

I'm curious to hear what you've been calling them too

the movie idea sounds interesting...

But no-one answered my question on what's been happening! Anything earth shattering?

Yeh girls snow!

Oooh yay!

If you make a snowman, make sure you take a pic...

I forget what snow looks like... :naughty:

*joins in glitter-rolling* :roll1:

Lol! Sounds great.

We held fancy movie premieres and such too, but made a cinema in the theatre at school :bleh:

I love rolling in glitter... glitter makes everything better...

It was prettycoolhow the cinema let them use the theatre... all we had to do was buy something at the candy bar... a lot of people didn't... :sneaky2:

I haven't really!!! In the group therapy thread I was talking about the time i got angry with the Aussies and no-one realized.

i noticed!! i think i answered u

but i just thought..dont worry if the rest of the aussies are like me , they might be too lazy to reply.

(coz i think that was the reason u got angry)

*is jealous*

Yeh girls snow!

*is even more jealous*

Yeh girls snow!

Take a pic of it and post on here for us

Gah! My mum uses the same justification! The obviously don't understand how bodies function after a sleep in.

They just pick up the meal schedule as usual, duh. :mf_rosetinted:

I know, they just don't get it. I nibble all day on fruit anyway, and I'm hungry now, so there should be dinner (another 10 minutes)

Yay for snow!!! I would say I'll have to wait for winter here in Canberra, but it's the middle of summer and I have on long trousers, a t-shirt and a jumper!:blink:

We never get snow here, shame. But I am also wearing jeans, a t-shirt and a jumper (my large year 12 jacket to be precise)

I miss the hot, want to die, nights

Tis true

*can't wait to watch this movie*

*starts dancing to the music, which is presumably Mika?*

It does. :mf_rosetinted:

It was prettycoolhow the cinema let them use the theatre... all we had to do was buy something at the candy bar... a lot of people didn't... :sneaky2:

LOL :naughty: Did you?

i noticed!! i think i answered u

but i just thought..dont worry if the rest of the aussies are like me , they might be too lazy to reply.

(coz i think that was the reason u got angry)

actually I think you are right PO. I think you and Armande were the only ones who realised I wasn't angry at Mika about cancelling the V festivals. But anyway, that's all water under the bridge. I only brought it up in the other thread as an example, because people were saying that only you can let others upset you, and I don't think I'm as highly evolved as that.

the movie idea sounds interesting...

But no-one answered my question on what's been happening! Anything earth shattering?

If you want controversy, read the therapy thread ( I can't remember the full name) and the No D Team Thread (which I'm nt sure you can get into cause it's closed)...

Basically, people started talking about Mika's penis, (for about 30 pages) in the Therapy thread... then took it elsewhere...

Quite a few people think it's not an issue, and that it should be allowed... others think it's inappropriate (I personally think so)...

If talk about Mika's manly bits is going to be allowed, then I think I should be able to post my highly descriptive Mika fan fics... and the PPR should be allowed to write about chicken in as much detail as they like...

Deb copped a fair bit of abuse about not wanting that sort of talk... Yeah, free speech should beallowed, but I think there need to be some rules...

Take a pic of it and post on here for us

I know, they just don't get it. I nibble all day on fruit anyway, and I'm hungry now, so there should be dinner (another 10 minutes)

We never get snow here, shame. But I am also wearing jeans, a t-shirt and a jumper (my large year 12 jacket to be precise)

I miss the hot, want to die, nights

Tis true

Actually, I really don't miss the hot nights. I am sooo enjoying the fact that the weather is pretending to be autumn. I LOVE autumn!

It does. :mf_rosetinted:

LOL :naughty: Did you?

I'm happy that you guys want to see my slightly demented movie!... *jumps around like a moron*

Of course its Mika... there may be a few other things hidden in there as well...:naughty::wink2:

*rolls in glitter* OWWW I got glitter in my eye!

If you want controversy, read the therapy thread ( I can't remember the full name) and the No D Team Thread (which I'm nt sure you can get into cause it's closed)...

Basically, people started talking about Mika's penis, (for about 30 pages) in the Therapy thread... then took it elsewhere...

Quite a few people think it's not an issue, and that it should be allowed... others think it's inappropriate (I personally think so)...

If talk about Mika's manly bits is going to be allowed, then I think I should be able to post my highly descriptive Mika fan fics... and the PPR should be allowed to write about chicken in as much detail as they like...

Deb copped a fair bit of abuse about not wanting that sort of talk... Yeah, free speech should beallowed, but I think there need to be some rules...

We have been speed limited on our comp so I only caught up with the rest of that thread today. I have to admit, I sat there with my hand over my mouth gasping and cacking myself laughing for a lot of it. My son kept coming out and asking what was so funny and I couldn't explain it to him, but some of it was faaaarrr too out there.

I remember my red cheeks when I was reading that thread, I was sorta there thinking that its sort of rude to talk about someone like that, famous or not... but that could just be me

Lucky you! What did you get up to?

I had SUNfest... which was the film, I also caught up with my friends... however having that real life caused me not to have enough time for my cyber life :(

Scarilly enough, I'm wearing my yr 12 jumper too.. and it says Igor (my M*A*S*H nickname) on the back... :punk:

We can't play anything but Mika on the turntable... except maybe Queen... :wub2:

actually I think you are right PO. I think you and Armande were the only ones who realised I wasn't angry at Mika about cancelling the V festivals. But anyway, that's all water under the bridge. I only brought it up in the other thread as an example, because people were saying that only you can let others upset you, and I don't think I'm as highly evolved as that.

i have earth shattering news :bleh: as of thursday i will no longer be blonde :shocked:

oh and speaking of armande, i havent seen more than one or 2 random posts from her lately, has she dissapeared or am i not paying enough attention?