The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

OMG that's a great pic!!! Nice outfit! Don't tell anyone, but I used to have a skateboard too..

OG, My mum loved Sir Cliff too

And a synchronised falling off skates scrapping knees on concrete clip sounds like fun

Haha! Thanks! :naughty: I had to wear those socks - they are the only ones past ankle height I have! :bleh:

Ooooh, I have never been able to use a skateboard - scaryyy! :naughty:

LOL! My mum has a signed picture :naughty:

And the has a photo album of pictures where she's cut out pictures of herself and put them next to him :roftl:

Synchronised knee-scarping! I can do that! Perfect :naughty:

Ahh, but I really have to go to bed now! Goonie Dighty!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha! Thanks! :naughty: I had to wear those socks - they are the only ones past ankle height I have! :bleh:

Ooooh, I have never been able to use a skateboard - scaryyy! :naughty:

LOL! My mum has a signed picture :naughty:

And the has a photo album of pictures where she's cut out pictures of herself and put them next to him

Synchronised knee-scarping! I can do that! Perfect :naughty:

Ahh, but I really have to go to bed now! Goonie Dighty!

:blink: your mum!!!:roftl:

I have to go too.. it's 3am!!!!!! too many late nights

Goonie Dightey !! (I knew if I said it often enough it would be contagious)

Hello!

Okay, piano/music-whizzes, I have the first page of Grace Kelly, and I'm trying to play it, but it's driving me crazy, because I play what's not written there. So can some one tell me if I'm wrong or if the music is?

I dunno how to explain it without drawing, so I'm going to try and write note and then note value underneath it:

What's written:

G..G..F.G..G..F.G.G..D F..D..F

ta ti-ti ta ti-ti ta ti-ti ti -ti ta

But this is what my fingers want to play, and what I hear Mika play:

G..G..F..G.G..F.G..G..D F..D..F

ta ta ti-ti ta ti-ti ta ti-ti-ti ta

Am I going crazy? I probably am. I can't even remember the proper note value names, so you can figure it out from my ti-ti's and ta's

Edit: Oi! The forum deleted all my spaces so it bunched up all the things! Okay, so now there's fullstops to line them up

I think the issue you're having is that it is supposed to be played as a shuffle, not with the notes strictly as written. If you look to the top of the page, above the treble vocal line it should have moderate shuffle and some tied notes there.

Wired for Sound/COLOR]

yes, I can totally see you and Mika doing this:naughty:

I would HAVE to join in of course.. purely for MFC observational purposes.. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm such an 80's chick. i knew exactly what song immediately, without having to look it up

Wohowhowhwwowowow!

Hahaha, I love that! They look so great! I look like a complete spastic, I have no balance whatsoever.:roftl:

I've gone rollerblading once, and this is why I've never gone again:

skateri2.jpg

... my mum is the hugest Cliff Richard fan, lol.:naughty:

Fine, you can join in, as long as I get to skate with Mika :blush-anim-cl:

Hey, we could make our own synchonised-skate-videoclip! :naughty:

My Mum too!

You'd better be careful with that. The sexuality police will find you and see the connection between Mika influencing you to confuse people with gender swapping.

"Popstar Mika was arrested this morning on charges of influencing an american college student to turn transvestite for amusement purposes. Mika denies any statements that he 'told' the girl to blatantly confuse people, but various youtube videos of the award-winning singer obviously lying in multiple interviews for no apparent reason tell another story.":naughty:

I use Telfast, because they basically work for most allergies. The problem with my allergies is they are everyday things.

Cats is the main one which makes me sneeze, though I get hayfever as well.

Then I'm allergic to most forms of metal, quite a few bath/shower products, some perfumes, cerain soaps, laundry powders and other such products

Their all developed allergies, so I have to keep changing brands of all those items to stop an allergy forming

Uggh, that would drive me crazy. I thought I was just allergic to a family of antibiotics called tetracyclines, but apparently there's something else, and it entered the house recently. I finally got some Benadryl this morning. It controls the sneezing, but I'm all muzzy in the head now.

LOL! Oh no, I sound like an idiot, because I am a horrible actor, so I talk in a stupid voice

I am in such a movie-making mood now. Which video should I finally get around to editing? The one from my US trip in 2005 (lol) or the one I was meant to give to my grandpa last june?

Because there aren't enough boys around here

No, the accent is cool!

You came to the US? Where'd you go?

I agree. This forum is sadly lacking in boys, and even more so in straight boys.

I see how it is. So your not only taking the laziest course, it's also the cheapest.

Hey I switched to arts/education.... its about as lazy as Arts (at my uni at least), except now there's more chance of a career at the end of it, and I have to do placements each year

This lazy as Arts talk(and that A did NOT need to be capital, Soy.) must stop.:thumbdown::naughty:

speaking of uni.. I had an appt with my work counsellor today..

I need to decide between 3 courses..

1, Aged care

2, Hairdressing

3, Business admin..

the advantage to aged care is mum already works with alzheimers and dementia people.. the hairdressing thing is something I wanted to do when I was 17, but never happened.. I cut and dye my own hair cos I don't trust hairdressers (yet I want to be one) .. and the business admin is computers and stuff that I can do without any probs.. grrr.. I can't decide..

The next best news is when I mentioned a Diploma of Theatre Arts, she convinced me to join up with an amateur theatre group instead.. and there's a few around here.. So tonight I'm checking out my options.. Wooo

Sound like great options, Mum!

I hear that aged care and computer stuff gets paid well.

*siddles up and bats eyelashes*

So.... will there be a friend discount if you do hairdressing :fisch:

And the theatre group is cool... I wish I had the time/confidence/committment to join one

If there's a friend discount, I claim family discount. Blood is thicker than water, MOTHER DEAREST.:wub2:

my back hurts from trying to work out how to bloody play Grace Kelly.....the acoustic way (piano). Argh! I want longer fingers..............

Ouch, that's hard. I've got the songbook.....no idea how to use it.:naughty:

I had a picture of him on my door for many years from this video . it was when I was going through my heartbroken mixed up teenage years

I.e .. Freddie gets dumped

I wanna laayyyyyyyyyy you downnn on a bed of roses . Ill never ever forget youu

Awww......Poor teenage Freds. *hugs*

Flirty Dirty 30 *points to custom user title*

Thanks for the 'you look damn young girl' compliment.. *gets it alot*

As if 30's old anyways. Although I did think you were my age when you joined the PPRC.:naughty:

"Popstar Mika was arrested this morning on charges of influencing an american college student to turn transvestite for amusement purposes. Mika denies any statements that he 'told' the girl to blatantly confuse people, but various youtube videos of the award-winning singer obviously lying in multiple interviews for no apparent reason tell another story.":naughty:

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Gold!

And for Oakie Doke - was that you that had gone out and bought a impulse buy keyboard around christmas time, or was that someone else??

And are you playing GK from the sheet music book (which SUCKS btw and is pretty much only accurate for a few songs.....)?

Yesterday I knuckled down and played GK acoustic, like when He plays it on that New Year Eve thing, Jools Hootenanny....I can play the beginning up until the high G :naughty: haven't learn anything else....was too tired....

I wish I could get some accurate sheet music - but since Mika does not know how to read sheet music maybe this is why he approved a whole book of it getting published when it is not correct :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

:roftl: Thats more like it

WOOO WOOOOOOO CLANG CLANG WAKE UPPPPPPPPP

:punk:

Hey, I'm awake already! Just sorting robotic vacuum cleaners, my dog, my darling and my cat, with coffee, doors, bones and walls.

Confused??? Yay!

Also, somehow catching up on 2 days of forum takes a few hours, and I still turn up here on this thread to post once, then log off and vanish into RL for the day...

Hi Freddie, hi Artsy, hi everyone!

Now it's gym time - Bye!

Is your toddler 30 pounds, purring. oddly hairy, stinky, and has whiskers?

*glances at orange cat trying to grope way up to lap*

No, she's about 26 pounds, very cute, wriggly and she was demanding I paint her fingernails. Which I've done and now she wants her toenails done.