The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, you know what some of us are doing? We're posting messages on Mika's MySpace saying how upset we were about him cancelling V Festival... :naughty:

Oh no. I've just read them. You guys are crazy, comments are barely up there for a day, lol. Bitching sure is fun though.

Owhh, and I checked the video and am soooo jealous. Stupid big country with it's big-ness and expensive to cross-ness. Stupid parents and their stupid decision to move to stupid WA. :original:

You should join us.

And I watch the biggest loser finales, but never anything else, I like the before and afters.

Anyways, randomnly, typing with a bandage.... never fun :naughty:

I do love the before and afters. Yeah, I like the first and last episodes best.

Typing with a bandage?

Oh no. I've just read them. You guys are crazy, comments are barely up there for a day, lol. Bitching sure is fun though.

Owhh, and I checked the video and am soooo jealous. Stupid big country with it's big-ness and expensive to cross-ness. Stupid parents and their stupid decision to move to stupid WA. :original:

Typing with a bandage?

We are crazy, but we started a trend in bitching for awhile (and someone might check)

I do so like the last episode, since they show shots from the first, so I get my before and after.

And as for the bandage, my wrist is bruised due to the brother hitting it with a shoe (well the wrist was blocking the face from the shoe) so the bandage is on for now.

Theres a story there

Typing with a bandage?

Well... we can always send him messages saying how disgusted we are...

Someone might see it... otherwise we can just keep posting how annoyed we are...

We are crazy, but we started a trend in bitching for awhile (and someone might check)

I do so like the last episode, since they show shots from the first, so I get my before and after.

And as for the bandage, my wrist is bruised due to the brother hitting it with a shoe (well the wrist was blocking the face from the shoe) so the bandage is on for now.

Theres a story there

Your brother threw a shoe at your face? That is most definately a story - explanation?

And yeah, they do make a good whole-season-replacement cut into one episode.

Yeah i agree......if we all keep posting he is bound to come accross them :naughty:

But-but-but, what if he doesn't take it well ... what if ... he decides we are un-grateful fans, not deserving of a tour? :tears:

...is scut performing ... monkey surgery in her display pic? :bleh:

Sorry to NOT be going along with it ........ but I don't feel like bitching at Mika ......... I AM disappointed ...... but I don't feel like attacking him ....... I dunno .... I just don't see him as being particularly malicious ...... anyway .... that's just me ... :wink2::wub2:

Sorry to NOT be going along with it ........ but I don't feel like bitching at Mika ......... I AM disappointed ...... but I don't feel like attacking him ....... I dunno .... I just don't see him as being particularly malicious ...... anyway .... that's just me ... :wink2::wub2:

Yeah, me too, lol. But then again, I didn't actually buy tickets, and I am now hoping he will do some form of make up tour that involves more of Australia :bleh: :bleh:

I saw it all over his myspace , ohh well thats one way to do it

Well... we can always send him messages saying how disgusted we are...

Someone might see it... otherwise we can just keep posting how annoyed we are...

I don't get why you guys are just sending him messages about this now! I mean, I know some people sent msgs at the time, but why are you bombarding him now?

Your brother threw a shoe at your face? That is most definately a story - explanation?

And yeah, they do make a good whole-season-replacement cut into one episode.

But-but-but, what if he doesn't take it well ... what if ... he decides we are un-grateful fans, not deserving of a tour? :tears:

...is scut performing ... monkey surgery in her display pic? :bleh:

Yeah, I too wonder what kind of fans he will think he has in Aus and if he would think "Ah, F*ck them!" I know that if contractually he has to come here, then he will, but he may have a different attitude towards us and a tour here. Then again, he may just decide you are a small bunch of disgruntled fans from Aus, not the whole flippin country.

I can't do it either. If I was going to bother bitching, it would be to his management team, not at him personally. And I'm not going to be bitching at management....

I can't get to sleep. It's too hot. :tears:

So I made a new signature. Tell me what you guys think when you wake up..

*Rocks back and forth in the foetal position*

Good Queen shot:thumb_yello: That looks like a fairly early shot, they all look quite young.

ooooh I just read all the hate messages on his Myspace :o

I didn't write anything bad but when he cancelled I wrote that hopefully he will be able to reschedule and come to Oz but not in festival style, at his own gig.

I'd rather wait a few more months to see him for 90 minutes than for 15 minutes at a dumb festival for $130.

My sis and i made this on the weekend......was heaps fun making it!

Very funny! Love the can of bundy!

ooooh I just read all the hate messages on his Myspace :o

I didn't write anything bad but when he cancelled I wrote that hopefully he will be able to reschedule and come to Oz but not in festival style, at his own gig.

I'd rather wait a few more months to see him for 90 minutes than for 15 minutes at a dumb festival for $130.

I haven't been game to go and read them. Maybe I will....

I don't get why you guys are just sending him messages about this now! I mean, I know some people sent msgs at the time, but why are you bombarding him now?

Yeah, I too wonder what kind of fans he will think he has in Aus and if he would think "Ah, F*ck them!" I know that if contractually he has to come here, then he will, but he may have a different attitude towards us and a tour here. Then again, he may just decide you are a small bunch of disgruntled fans from Aus, not the whole flippin country.

I can't do it either. If I was going to bother bitching, it would be to his management team, not at him personally. And I'm not going to be bitching at management....

The reason we were doing it now, is because another Aussie asked via the comments about it, so it was brought up by them, not us.

Also, as for the comments, he was probably expecting such a thing eventually. Its not nearly as bad as the hate Mika fangroups out there, just a bunch of aussies expressing their disappointment. We have every right to be disgruntled when we want to be, and the fact is, it does seem like Australia is low on his list of priorities.

Most of us were just saying we were disappointed, or that we don't approve of being blown off for a new album. It means we are his fans, and we wanted to see him, we paid to see him at a mere festival and we were let down. (That and I also bitched at how full his page is, and honestly, it has gotten to the stage where I don't bother checking unless I have some reason, because its too full, so takes too long to load, if it doesnt crash internet explorer)

Also, it is highly suspected that Mika doesn't run his myspace, but that someone in his franchise does. So Mika may not even read the comments,heck, the person running the page may not even read the comments. What does it matter in the end, if they do. So they see we were dissapointed, all they had to do was log on here during any of the cancellations that have occured and see the same thing.

But Mika, if he even reads the comments, will not judge an entire country by what we said, and I doubt very much his attitude to Australia will change. He may not even judge us, because, by cancelling, he has to expect fans who were willing to pay so much for that mere 15 minute slot to be disappointed. Supporting him does not mean we give up our right to criticise him when we feel disappointed in him.

(and I mean no offence and am not trying to start an argument, I just wanted to point out my point of view on this)

Hello.

I finally managed to get some sleep last night after a few posts on the MFC. :wink2:

Heya SD, how are you?

I slept until 12 (despite swearing I wouldnt again, must start waking in the morning again, especially since I have work at 8am on Friday)

Heya SD, how are you?

I slept until 12 (despite swearing I wouldnt again, must start waking in the morning again, especially since I have work at 8am on Friday)

I'm pretty good thanks. I've got this week off from work (unless they call me in).

I woke up at 1pm today. :naughty:

The reason we were doing it now, is because another Aussie asked via the comments about it, so it was brought up by them, not us.

Also, as for the comments, he was probably expecting such a thing eventually. Its not nearly as bad as the hate Mika fangroups out there, just a bunch of aussies expressing their disappointment. We have every right to be disgruntled when we want to be, and the fact is, it does seem like Australia is low on his list of priorities.

Most of us were just saying we were disappointed, or that we don't approve of being blown off for a new album. It means we are his fans, and we wanted to see him, we paid to see him at a mere festival and we were let down. (That and I also bitched at how full his page is, and honestly, it has gotten to the stage where I don't bother checking unless I have some reason, because its too full, so takes too long to load, if it doesnt crash internet explorer)

Also, it is highly suspected that Mika doesn't run his myspace, but that someone in his franchise does. So Mika may not even read the comments,heck, the person running the page may not even read the comments. What does it matter in the end, if they do. So they see we were dissapointed, all they had to do was log on here during any of the cancellations that have occured and see the same thing.

But Mika, if he even reads the comments, will not judge an entire country by what we said, and I doubt very much his attitude to Australia will change. He may not even judge us, because, by cancelling, he has to expect fans who were willing to pay so much for that mere 15 minute slot to be disappointed. Supporting him does not mean we give up our right to criticise him when we feel disappointed in him.

(and I mean no offence and am not trying to start an argument, I just wanted to point out my point of view on this)

no arguments here! , you covered everything so well that even if my opinion was different before its not now, well spoken

Hey, I'm not offended. I went and looked at the page and saw that Leah had asked a question which Scut Monkey answered and then there was the rest of you posting. The really funny thing is.... awhile back I posted a comment on his MySpace and it was when we'd just found out about the supposed tour after Mika's comments on BBC radio and I noticed Leah had asked when he was coming to Aus and I sent her a msg and told her about the MFC and how I'd just heard from UK contacts that he was supposed to be coming to Aus and she replied to me, but didn't really show any interest in the MFC so i didn't push it. And now it was Scut, another MFC'er answering her question. Gosh i so hope she didn't buy festival tickets...

I doubt he reads all those messages - have you even read some of them? People posting their song lyrics and inane comments like "OMG I LUFF U MEEKAH!!!!!" :roftl: :roftl:

He will come here one day. It is sad as I am sure most of us feel he has neglected Australia where he actually is popular and I am sure he would be very well received to the point of sold out (or close to) gigs.

*waits and waits and waits*