Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:shocked: OMG

Those are the longest MQ posts I have ever ever ever seen in my life!!!

*takes Teegs trophy and hands to Bec* :winner_first_h4h:

No, I'll never let you forget that (mouthing in vid), and yes you can join me at BJ mmmm :lol3:

(I AM SERIOUSLY DOING THAT!!!) :biggrin2:

No you could never hate us because we gave you something to giggle over... You'd do the same thing :naughty:

btw, move over sister, it's my room too :bleh:

No, I'll never let you forget that (mouthing in vid), and yes you can join me at BJ mmmm :lol3:

No you could never hate us because we gave you something to giggle over... You'd do the same thing :naughty:

BJ? :shocked: I AM A CHILD KELZY!

Awesome. Have fun?

Yeah I did....so many funny things, so many stories.

Pit dog is still there

I'm just that skilled (Mq wise)

Yay for BJ, we shall eat Maccas together while eavesdropping for free. Screw paying for something.

And yes, its your room too, and yes, I would do the same thing.... I admit it :naughty:

Pit dog is still there

Yay for BJ, we shall eat Maccas together while eavesdropping for free. Screw paying for something.

And yes, its your room too, and yes, I would do the same thing.... I admit it :naughty:

Pit dog? Is that like rat dog? *gropes artsy* We're non-lesbian hetero lovers and it's girl love nothing gay about it in our eyes

Pit dog? Is that like rat dog? *gropes artsy* We're non-lesbian hetero lovers and it's girl love nothing gay about it in our eyes

No... Pit dog is rumble the red gum yowie. The house came with two bogey boards, and we found his first, his nickname in the corner was pitdog (on the board) while the other one was 360, not nearly as cool. Pit Dog became our mascot.... good times, good times

No... Pit dog is rumble the red gum yowie. The house came with two bogey boards, and we found his first, his nickname in the corner was pitdog (on the board) while the other one was 360, not nearly as cool. Pit Dog became our mascot.... good times, good times

*is so confused it hurts*

I'm getting in on the ground floor of this baby. Hey Aussies!! :biggrin2:

You all suck

Closing the thread while I was looking for mqs

I'll be back when I do it all by copying and pasting :naughty:

You can multi-quote from other threads. When you add reply to the thread you want to post in, you'll see this beneath the message box:

You have selected 1 post that is not part of this thread.
, or

Well I love you

You too, darling.:das:

I can't help but picture Mika doing that song :shocked::roftl: but think he would look ridiculous in heels that high :shocked: (the rest of the outfit would be fine )

Of course. He was the one who said he got his boobies.

Okay everyone I'm back. Happy New years, this will be a long post because I have a whole week to comment on (and of course I have to comment, I chat far too much)

Love Cash cab and whose line. The American Version kicks arse over the british

BTW hi, haven't chatted much with you

Glad my dad gets it (cos the brothers nag him) not that I really watch it too much

Love Scrubs, have to buy more of the box sets. And love being a couch potato, thats my plan for the next week (apart from work)

Ryan and Colin are great together. I love how Colin always has to play the woman. Poor Colin

*glances at arms etc*

uh oh. Not my fault (well it is kind of) spent a week in the sun and did apply sunscreen (except for driving up there, and boy do I now have a killer drivers tan, was nice and burnt for a while)

I am a few shades darker than I was, thanks to beach and sun and weather.

[

QUOTE=Jolene;972347]

:

The funny thing is Vanilla Ice is actually playing a nightclub in Perth on Sunday night- am tempted to go just to watch the trainwreck

My friends and I were saying we wanted to be on the Gold Coast for New years simply to go to his concert :naughty:

Ice Ice Maybe (don't ask, I still dont get it, but some guy graffitied it onto the side of his forby over new years. It was funny at the time.

Btw love bon jovi

Can I join you?

I love singstar so much. Need more

*films, sells and watches dc buy multiple copies of footage of himself*

Thats right, we did. Good calculation, not creepy at all

*starts huming AIT80s* So glad I was born in the 80s

I want one of those shirts (mental imagery aside)

Mmm Patrick *drools*

Johnny Depp *drools again* He is a brilliant actor, I love him

I agree.... the man is genuis

Same here

I collected the first one, then decided they were shiite and overpriced (and so just went and read my friends :naughty:)

*denies being an avid reader of all those as well*

I used to love trixie beldon. Had most of the books, then started getting rid of them. A few were released the year I was born

Why would it be the crazy fans *insert rosetinted smilie I dont have room for*

*points to him and chants lier lier pants on fire*

Sorry, a bit juvenilie today. I blame,..... well something. I'll think of something to blame soon

I vary between the two. When its adoration its Mika, when its cancellations it the franchise

I love I'll Kill her.

I love it..... genuis

Yes Men in womens clothing is a tradition (practically if alcohol is involved)

And yes alcohol may have been involved on Saturday

Yeah, until I post this that is

Mine is still to be gotten rid of too, if you find someone who wants it

Wow.... so innocent to have not heard of it

*does a pre emptitive victory dance*

Ah yes bra twins/triplets. The secret handshake for that could be awkward.

*glances at top* You may have some trouble beating me presentation wise :wink2:

Oh, when in November? I'm late October, so I'm not much older than you

*lo 5s Artsy and Scut*

I think I can swing them

*hangs head in shame for having a real life*

You're not going to let me forget it, are you? *insert naughty smilie I dont have room for*

Whle completly sober in broad daylight. Someone else ripped it by doing the same thing, but they were drunk and it was night. I just have mad skills

You guys suck so much for that

You got it too

Because I wasn't here of course

I plan to read it all, somehow. Why do the interesting threads start when I;m away.

I've gone a week without the laptop, and now I'm still without it.... it died, power supply problem, I'm hoping its the cord. Will swap meet it sometime to see.

You shouldn't have any resolutions which have stop, lose or give up i them, because they are negative words and you'll just break the,. Instead of give up chocolate you should have eat healthier etc (I read it in a magazine)

Mine are to stay in contact with old friends, manage my money better (instead of stop wasting money), to feel healthier (instead of lose weight) and to study more.

Makes it my room to *pouts over Teegs owning room*

Yay for not hungover... that was me (okay so I felt seedy as when I woke up at 6am, boiling hot, but I went outside and sat in the shade reading my book away from the alcohol smelling lounge (mostly the bucket of death aka uni bum drink aka goon punch, which smelt the worst) and then brought garbo bags and cleaned up. Was all good after my rest outside

I am a good girl. And you and your messages all suck. I hate you all (or would if I could)

Yeah you can, but I hadn't finished reading, so had to copy and paste the rest

2 parts.... oh yeah, thats what a week away does to me

Soy, you're insane. I can't even reply properly.

Rat dog is getting famous in his own right these days.

I'm getting in on the ground floor of this baby. Hey Aussies!! :biggrin2:

You can multi-quote from other threads. When you add reply to the thread you want to post in, you'll see this beneath the message box:

You have selected 1 post that is not part of this thread.
, or

I know... I did that (I had about 54 posts) but I had 5 pages to read and quote by copying and pasting..... silly people closing when I wanted to MQ :naughty:

You too, darling.:das:

Of course. He was the one who said he got his boobies.

My friends and I were saying we wanted to be on the Gold Coast for New years simply to go to his concert :naughty:

Ice Ice Maybe (don't ask, I still dont get it, but some guy graffitied it onto the side of his forby over new years. It was funny at the time.

Btw love bon jovi

Can I join you?

I love singstar so much. Need more

*films, sells and watches dc buy multiple copies of footage of himself*

Thats right, we did. Good calculation, not creepy at all

*starts huming AIT80s* So glad I was born in the 80s

I want one of those shirts (mental imagery aside)

Mmm Patrick *drools*

Johnny Depp *drools again* He is a brilliant actor, I love him

I agree.... the man is genuis

Same here

I collected the first one, then decided they were shiite and overpriced (and so just went and read my friends :naug

*denies being an avid reader of all those as well*

I used to love trixie beldon. Had most of the books, then started getting rid of them. A few were released the year I was born

Why would it be the crazy fans *insert rosetinted smilie I dont have room for*

*points to him and chants lier lier pants on fire*

Sorry, a bit juvenilie today. I blame,..... well something. I'll think of something to blame soon

I vary between the two. When its adoration its Mika, when its cancellations it the franchise

I love I'll Kill her.

I love it..... genuis

Yes Men in womens clothing is a tradition (practically if alcohol is involved)

And yes alcohol may have been involved on Saturday

Yeah, until I post this that is

Mine is still to be gotten rid of too, if you find someone who wants it

Wow.... so innocent to have not heard of it

*does a pre emptitive victory dance*

Ah yes bra twins/triplets. The secret handshake for that could be awkward.

*glances at top* You may have some trouble beating me presentation wise :

Oh, when in November? I'm late October, so I'm not much older than you

*lo 5s Artsy and Scut*

I think I can swing them

*hangs head in shame for having a real life*

You're not going to let me forget it, are you? *insert naughty smilie I dont have room for*

Soy, you're insane. I can't even reply properly.

Rat dog is getting famous in his own right these days.

but it's hetero non-lesbian love right?:das::roftl:

hahahahaahah, you sickos !!!:rl:

:das::das::roftl:

BJ? :shocked: I AM A CHILD KELZY!

then you should know BJ stands for Bon Jovi *slap*

Pit dog is still there

Hell yeah we'll do it,, jan 17th. (I think - I'll check)

I know... I did that (I had about 54 posts) but I had 5 pages to read and quote by copying and pasting..... silly people closing when I wanted to MQ :naughty:

Can you MQ from a thread when thread is closed?? :blink:

hahahahaahah, you sickos !!!:roftl:

join the darkside.. we have cookies :mf_rosetinted:

Part 7?? C'mon Meeks, surely we deserve a concert now :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Hooray! Part Seven! And, yes, I agree. :thumb_yello:

I've gone a week without the laptop, and now I'm still without it.... it died, power supply problem, I'm hoping its the cord. Will swap meet it sometime to see.

Ah, but you have some form of backup. Well, mine is working again, yay. I'd been putting off doing anything, because I have a slight phone-stranger phobia, but yesterday I rung up Dell and they sent me a new charger THIS MORNING, and are picking up the old one this afternoon. For free too. Pretty amazing seeing as ... it was my bird who chewed through the cable in the first place.

*Is also confused*

On a random note, I also have a boogy board with a yowie on it, won it in a raffle once. :original:

So yesterday I went down to Big W to get LiveICM and they were sold out! But I was set on getting it by then, so just got it from Kmart for $20 instead. The trip wasn't completely pointless though, I also got some purple jeans, flourescent yellow leggings and a pacman top. :biggrin2: