Snow Watch!

andi

Tonight I drove to Amsterdam (and back) and it was snowing a bit, especially at the western part of town (where I had to go). That's the side that is closest to England. :wink2:

No snow where I live though. No snow either on the way back. The roads are just slippery here - frozen drizzle. :sneaky2:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No... snow...:blink:

Pennsylvania is one of the worst for weather, apparently. We get below 0 temperatures, then in the summer it gets up into the 100's (F) at times.

Indiana too! I agree with you completely, I bow down to you. :mf_rosetinted:

It's so cold in the winter and then gets so hot and muggy in the summer!

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

*looks out of the window - counts a big resounding 0 and sighs*

Yeah...it was a big storm and my area got hit the worst. I'd take a picture, but it's dark outside. My little tree is covered more than half way by snow. The snow covers the whole pole connected to my mail box.

Come to Canada we have plenty :biggrin2:

Those were taken a few weeks ago, since then we add a bit of rain then snow again!

IMG_2612.jpg

IMG_2614.jpg

oh i remember that snow storm!!! that was quite early in december... which is unusual for montreal to have that much so early... we have had alot more since though. last snow storm was new year's day & i ended up not going to family reunion because of weather. bummer... this morning it was -26c (-32c with wind chill factor) sooooooo welcome to montreal in january!! (and mika will find out too!)