Snow Watch!

andi

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

update!!!

it's now 2.15pm and although it has been snowong on and off all morning, there still isn't enough for a snowman:blink:

HOWEVER.... It's just started proper snowing..... you know the big flake kind!!!! *goes to look for wellies... then realises she doesn't have any cos it never really snows:bleh: *

Fred is not too far from me...... but where he is always gets very bad snow... he's not kidding when he says he might get blocked in:blink:

Oooh you're so lucky Andi (and everyone else in the UK who has snow). I want it to snow here so much! I love snow. I'm like a big kid when it comes to snow :biggrin2:

the forecast did say that there was a chance of snow for the whole of the uk today so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Becky :biggrin2:

update!!!

it's now 2.15pm and although it has been snowong on and off all morning, there still isn't enough for a snowman:blink:

HOWEVER.... It's just started proper snowing..... you know the big flake kind!!!! *goes to look for wellies... then realises she doesn't have any cos it never really snows:bleh: *

Fred is not too far from me...... but where he is always gets very bad snow... he's not kidding when he says he might get blocked in:blink:

Savveeee meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e e e :naughty:

Its bad , my computer crashed , I think Im leaving work soon , its mega deep

<puts blanky around and makes hot coco>

Savveeee meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e e e :naughty:

Its bad , my computer crashed , I think Im leaving work soon , its mega deep

<puts blanky around and makes hot coco>

know what you mean hun...... cars are sliding sideways past my house!!!!:shocked: Get yourself home hun!!!! SAFELY