Chicken or Ticket? Solve the arguement once and for all - Please!

pinkunicorn123

Does he say 'Aint got no chicken' or 'Aint got no ticket'?  

314 members have voted

1. 1. Does he say 'Aint got no chicken' or 'Aint got no ticket'?

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's saying chiken, originally the lyrics are :

Ain't got no love, ain't got no name

Ain't got no ticket, ain't got no token

and chiken after love..?

but he's saying "tchicket"and then "tchoken" so maybe it's just ticket mispronounced or maybe he did it so people do not realise he's saying chicken if they don't know the story.

Do you know what I mean?

Oh, no!

It’s not chicken!:boxed:

Most unwilling and reluctant I have to admit that he doesn’t say chicken.:tears:

I was really hoping that he did a little nod to us, his fan club, we, who adores him so much!

But no, he says chick and eee and there is no n-sound, so I think we have to trust the native English speaker, like Christine and Freddie and the others who has with great patience tried to tell us the bitter true.:naughty:

…feels hurt and abandoned…:sneaky2:

i have an idea!!!!!! to really figure it out some one can ask him at one of his gigs and then post wat he says on here! if i see him i will post wat he says and a video but dont rely on me cuz it depends if i see him and get to ask him but i am seeing him 2/2/08 so it will be a while:wink2:

i have an idea!!!!!! to really figure it out some one can ask him at one of his gigs and then post wat he says on here! if i see him i will post wat he says and a video but dont rely on me cuz it depends if i see him and get to ask him but i am seeing him 2/2/08 so it will be a while:wink2:

The idea came to my mind too. But' date=' the question is: Do we really wanna know the answer? Figure if he says: "Sorry but I sang [i']ticket[/i]." then our chicken-dreams will be shattered...

just don't ask him. that would be... ehm, ridiculous is not the right word but ... hm. in case he is not aware of what is going on here, he will just be like that: :blink: and then run off and have nightmares about stalkers at home and if he knows what he has done to us (which i think he has), he will just be :biggrin2: "I'm not telling."

after all, we will NOT get a different answer than "I said ticket" because that is either what he said (which he, let's look at it in a realistic way, what he surely did) or what he wants us to believe (because he knows that the discussions will go on and on until we are all dead and cochrane invents the warp-engine.)

• 2 weeks later...

I soooooo want to know if he said chicken!!!!

It's what I've been thinking.

if he knows what he has done to us (which i think he has)' date=' he will just be :biggrin2: "I'm not telling."

after all, we will NOT get a different answer than "I said ticket" because that is either what he said (which he, let's look at it in a realistic way, what he surely did) or what he wants us to believe (because he knows that the discussions will go on and on until we are all dead and cochrane invents the warp-engine.)[/quote']

I think that if he says "I'm not telling" with a big smile like the one in the video "no chicken tonight" it means he said chicken no?

just don't ask him. that would be... ehm, ridiculous is not the right word but ... hm. in case he is not aware of what is going on here, he will just be like that: :blink: and then run off and have nightmares about stalkers at home and if he knows what he has done to us (which i think he has), he will just be :biggrin2: "I'm not telling."

after all, we will NOT get a different answer than "I said ticket" because that is either what he said (which he, let's look at it in a realistic way, what he surely did) or what he wants us to believe (because he knows that the discussions will go on and on until we are all dead and cochrane invents the warp-engine.)

I agree. You just have to listen to him singing other stuff. He often goes kind of "chumon" when he says "come on", and has some other strange ways of saying things that I can't recall right now, but have posted before, so I most definately say that he said "chicket" ie ticket.

I agree. You just have to listen to him singing other stuff. He often goes kind of "chumon" when he says "come on", and has some other strange ways of saying things that I can't recall right now, but have posted before, so I most definately say that he said "chicket" ie ticket.

yeah, that definitely was CHICKET!:thumb_yello: